Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up PapaC's Cyber Cineplex Cafe

Hey Folks,

So, it's become quite popular on a whole bunch of sites to post links from Youtube and other places about our favorite clips: movies, music, stupid ass people making asses of themself. (lol)

I know I love it when people dedicate videos to their loved ones on Facebook for example. My wife I were on this weird "cheesy 70's music hits" jag for a while and it was a lot of fun making people on our friends-lists collectively groan at the CHEESE.

So, I'd like to create a fun sharing thread. no rules but it makes it fun if you'd want to dedicate something to a pal or partner or to all site members.

I can't wait to dedicate a bunch of love songs to beau ;-) but that will have to wait.

This one is for Daywalker.

it's a long one. Classical music but with Electric Guitar. *to me* it's amazing. hope you enjoy. my brother just passed this along to me:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...9249160&hl=en#

Hmm, now sure if this will embed properly but I'm posting anyway!

With that said:

Welcome to PapaC's Cyber Cineplex Cafe!
Drop in, grab some popcorn, and share some links!
Open 24/7
PapaC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PapaC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Because only Youtube vids will display properly
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

PapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST ReputationPapaC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cake anyone?

This one is helping me get up and move today and make some coffee..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1VQpH_yCjw"]YouTube- Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket (Music Video)[/ame]

Come on folks, let's see more here!
Old 11-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMh-SWmR0ME"]YouTube- Trailer Park Boys - Bubbles - Kitties Are So Nice[/ame]

the trailer park boys rule and bubbles is the bomb diggity lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-Usynqkec"]YouTube- Summer Heights High - Ja'mie (phone).[/ame]

If you have never experience this show " Summer Heights High" your missing out on some gut busting laughs

this guy is comedic genius ROFLMAO

i actually know some teenage girls who are sooooo like this lol
Old 11-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_htmQTbgms"]YouTube- Bitching Outtake Ja'mie King Summer Heights High[/ame]

hahahahahhahaha
Old 11-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01

the trailer park boys rule and bubbles is the bomb diggity lol
omg TPB. ok, so just some background info: Trailer Park Boys is filmed near Halifax, Nova Scotia where I used to live.

It took a while for me to like the show..... until High Fidelity Piss Jugs, and of course .... Bubbles. who doesn't love bubbles?

good share.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I watched this yesterday it wan on OnDemand on the Starz channel for free.
Oh. My. Gay. This is a must see for every gender bender out there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjIPFf42ncI"]YouTube- Zerophilia Theatrical Trailer[/ame]
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Still makes me move...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1NH0ml7cuQ"]YouTube- Chaiyya Chaiyya[/ame]
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Random For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I love the Trailer Park Boys and Bubbles is the best, Halifax looks mighty interesting from that show

i just crack up with every episode and whats really funny is i know people like them lol

Truth really is stranger and funnier than fiction
Old 11-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #11
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Default sick of 'ism wars?

let this be a timeless reminder:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHWjlCaIrQo"]YouTube- That scene from War Games[/ame]
Old 11-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #12
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ghost World

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OY0FvhypaY&feature=related"]YouTube- Mirror Father Mirror[/ame]

Just for you kitten!!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #13
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger

Just for you kitten!!
dude... did you have to go there?

lol
Old 11-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__PU5CVSegg"]YouTube- CAKE - The Distance (Official Music Video)[/ame]
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #15
PapaC

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I had no idea I was a cake fan.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #16
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ok, yeah, I'm a bit morbid.

I love this movie!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3RB4FaEDw"]YouTube- Pulp Fiction Music Video (With the original version of Misirlou)[/ame]
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzSabra For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #17
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyin to use the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw&feature=related"]YouTube- Pee Wee Herman - Tequila[/ame]
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #18
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLaqYlte_I"]YouTube- Starz 30 Second Bunnies Horror[/ame]

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #19
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up Love me some Kid Rock

All Summer Long...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CthEj45MTw&feature=related"]YouTube- kid rock - all summer long (at rock am ring 2008)[/ame]
Old 11-13-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0"]YouTube- sarah mclachlan - i will remember you[/ame]
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clips, comedy, fun, video, youtube