MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Clarification please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsius View Post
Pus. The word and well, you know, the thing. Blegh *Shudders*

Hi, would you mind clarifying if by puss you are referring to kitties, the icky ooze that's infected or vagina?

Thanks in advance
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #62
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Someone did this to me one time while I was inhaling and I actually inhaled a gassy, disgusting, sour burp that I tried to huff out of my mouth by exhaling rapidly and chuffing like a reverse barking dog. I could taste it! And I started gagging pretty immediately.

It was probably one of the single most disgusting things that has ever happened to me.

Oh, and it was my Dad who did it.

I am so sorry this happened to you, but I have to say that your description of the event made me laugh out loud, despite the fact that my ear hurts so badly that it feels like someone is jamming an ice pick into it.

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #63
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

when people dig in their ear for ear wax, then look at it when they take their fingers out...

I have seen old men do this..I dont know why they do this...but oooooo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #64
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
when people dig in their ear for ear wax, then look at it when they take their fingers out...

I have seen old men do this..I dont know why they do this...but oooooo
Oh hell, and when they use their dirty nasty keys
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #65
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Miss Tia, I have seen old men do this too but they were using their car keys ... And just turn the key over and over examining the gunk ... all the while, standing there talking to someone. That is way up there towards the top of the disgust list.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #66
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~Booger eaters
~Farts in an elevator
~Crumbs on counters
~Plaque
~Body hair on me
~Mildew and soap scum in shower

Duchess
Old 01-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #67
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

When you go to use a lotion pump, and you haven't used it in awhile, and it has that hard little lotion crusty that plops out into your hand with the fresh lotion.

I always forget to check for that, and remove it before I use the lotion.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #68
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

people who play with their dentures in their mouth..or taking them out and licking the inside of them..and putting them back in...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 12:41 AM   #69
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

When my shunt tubing moves and I can hear it click behind my ear or when they change the setting with the magnets and it gets all whooshy in my stomach & I want to gag, lol.

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #70
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing and hearing someone hocking a lugey (sp?)

Okay based on my other post, I have big issue with nasal functions because a snotty nosed kid with it running down to their mouth... *gag*
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 AM   #71
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm grossed out by

Displaced fractures.
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #72
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

a bitchy vicious butch
Old 01-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #73
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Hairs and other general yuckies left in the shower, bath, sink or loo.

Spitting whether accompanied by that awful hacking it up noise or not. There is never a good reason to spit in public, ever! Or in private unless you are drowning in nasty lung fluids due to illness. Even then you don't need to announce it!

Bogies in all forms. We all must blow our noses at sometime but eww. At least attempt to find a quiet spot. And no checking out what you found up there! Gag.

Sharing burps and farts in any enclosed space, while people eat or deliberately just to gross people out. It isn't big or clever or funny.

Seeing someone not wash their hands after using a public toilet. How do I get out without touching the door!? Nasty.

Finding something in my food that isn't supposed to be there especially hair. Even when I know for a fact it is one of my own hairs that happened to land on my plate. That's it. I'm done eating.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #74
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Burnt microwave popcorn.
Long dirty fingernails.
Moisture or anything hanging off or embedded in facial hair.
Dogs with mucus crusted around their eyes.
Smell of brussel sprouts.
Sour milk.
Mouthful of cold coffee that was suppose to be hot.
Silkworms in your corn.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #75
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gross

Dried up vomit, dirty panties left on bathroom floor, and seeing rings from sweat on a tshirt someones wearing
Old 01-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #76
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

omg..I so love this thread! LOL

belly button pickings. It is a rare phenomena in our culture for people to pick their belly button lint out. and smell it. WHY? Oh WHY??? These people grow up to be the same people who stick keys in their ears and flop their dentures in and out of their mouths!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #77
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

Hypocrisy

Petulance

Whiners

Self entitlement/self agrandizing
Old 01-29-2013, 03:19 PM   #78
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

Mouth noises - people who chew loudly or with their mouths open. OMG so nasty.
Fake nails - I might get stoned for this, as I'm a femme. But I hate it when I'm with a bunch of femmes and they all have fake nails, and they spend hours picking at them. stoppit plz. I keep my nails short and clean, thanks.
Mayo
Dirty counters/sink - Doing the dishes means wiping down counters & sink - always.
When in the dungeon (or gym) and someone gets off a piece of equipment and doesn't wipe it down. Ew.
Boy smell - not sure what it is about cis male's but ew
Old 01-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #79
Daktari

Long nails...hands and feet. Anything other than short, manicured and clean is gross to me.
Noses - specially noises that emanate from them. Blow yer frickin' nose or breath through yer mouth...better yet, just stop breathing!
Feet
Hypocrisy
Tripe
Frog's legs
Escargot
Eating noises.
Kids with visible bogeys and/or nose slime.

*gips a li'l bit*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #80
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

The Prison Industrial Complex grosses me out.