deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

Currently re watching 6 Feet under.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #62
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default On amazon prime....

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 05:31 PM   #63
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I'm taking a break from Fringe and watching Longmire. I was so delighted to discover that Craig Johnson's Longmire books, have been turned into a TV series.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 05:41 PM   #64
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
I'm taking a break from Fringe and watching Longmire. I was so delighted to discover that Craig Johnson's Longmire books, have been turned into a TV series.
Same here, I saw the series and am now on the fourth book.

A lot of the scenery is very similar to where I am now and I'm enjoying the descriptors. Reminiscent of the earlier Tony Hillerman series in many ways.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2015, 06:59 PM   #65
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I started watching Revenge with Madeline Stowe...its amazing. I cant believe I waited so long to watch it....

Im still on season 3 of Longmire. Im trying to make it last longer by taking a mini break. But I find myself craving to watch it....
Old 10-16-2015, 07:11 PM   #66
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I finished season 4 of Longmire yesterday, and I think the cliffhanger beats any cliffhanger, I have ever seen! I already miss Walt, Henry, Vic and the rest of the crew in Durant, Wyoming. I don't know what I will watch now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #67
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

I just watched The Monk and The Tiger, a documentary about a Buddhist monastery in Thailand, where they raise and care for tigers. I was fascinated by the story about how it came into being, and I don't think I will ever tire of watching the big cats, so I really enjoyed it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2015, 07:33 AM   #68
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,311 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to checking out all the great series people are talking about, once I move and switch from cable to a streaming situation ... I don't even know the right words for it!
Old 05-19-2016, 11:33 PM   #69
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I just read that my Netflix brilliant crush, Robin Wright, negotiated to have equal pay with Kevin Spacey.

Kudos Robin!

"Netflix’s smash hit ‘House of Cards’ has certainly left a lasting impression in her portrayal as the First Lady. Certainly the show could not go on without her, as she routinely steals the screen in one of the show’s best performances.

I was looking at the statistics and Claire Underwood’s character was more popular than [Frank’s] for a period of time. So I capitalized on it.

So it would make sense that when Wright asked to be paid as an equal to Kevin Spacey, that she’d have a fighting chance in winning that argument, right?"

This week, Wright was on stage at the Rockefeller Foundation talking about her role, and how she negotiated equal pay as her counterpart. The Huffington Post was on scene at the event, and got some great quotes from her Q&A session.

"I want to be paid the same as Kevin,’” said Wright. “It was the perfect paradigm. There are very few films or TV shows where the male, the patriarch, and the matriarch are equal. And they are in ‘House of Cards.’ I was looking at the statistics and Claire Underwood’s character was more popular than [Frank’s] for a period of time. So I capitalized on it. I was like, ‘You better pay me or I’m going to go public,’ And they did."

http://exstreamist.com/house-of-card...-for-her-role/

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 07:04 AM   #70
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bloodline, season 2!

There are so many threads that have been started on streaming sites, it is difficult to know where to post!

If anyone has watched the very good season one of Bloodline on Netflix, I finally found that season two is starting.

Great series about a super dysfunctional family in Florida. It has suspense, drama, murder and everything you could sink your teeth into for some great binge-watching. It has a stellar cast with terrific acting.

From Deadline Hollywood:

Playing brothers on different sides of the law, Kyle Chandler and Ben Mendelsohn earned Emmy noms for the first season of the family drama set in the Florida Keys. Linda Cardellini, Sam Shepard, Sissy Spacek, Norbert Leo Butz, Jamie McShane, Jacinda Barrett and Enrique Murciano also star. KZK Productions and Sony Pictures Television produce for Netflix

The Netflix series’ 10-episode second season will premiere on May 27.

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 09:14 AM   #71
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I'm addicted to Lost Girl on Netflix. The main character is a bisexual female and there are numerous scenes that I found to be a turn on.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 10:00 AM   #72
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm addicted to Lost Girl on Netflix. The main character is a bisexual female and there are numerous scenes that I found to be a turn on.
I like the show too. Met three of the cast members a little over a year ago.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #73
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

My binging tends to be as nerdy as me. When I get on my Netflix or Hulu, I am watching things like Pokémon, Digimon, Power Rangers, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Sherlock, etc. Last night I was watching Naruto. Don't judge me.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #74
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hooked on several shows,

Walking Dead
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Frankie and Grace
Life
Terriers
Grimm....

oh ya, turned into an HBO junkie.... True Detective (f*ing AWESOME first season)

yes, I'm VERY visual.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #75
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I'm hooked on several shows,

Walking Dead
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Frankie and Grace
Life
Terriers
Grimm....

oh ya, turned into an HBO junkie.... True Detective (f*ing AWESOME first season)

yes, I'm VERY visual.
Ha, you sound like me, and I'm very visual too. Nice to see a fellow Walking Dead and Game of Thrones fan though.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 06:49 PM   #76
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
There are so many threads that have been started on streaming sites, it is difficult to know where to post!

If anyone has watched the very good season one of Bloodline on Netflix, I finally found that season two is starting.

Great series about a super dysfunctional family in Florida. It has suspense, drama, murder and everything you could sink your teeth into for some great binge-watching. It has a stellar cast with terrific acting.

From Deadline Hollywood:

Playing brothers on different sides of the law, Kyle Chandler and Ben Mendelsohn earned Emmy noms for the first season of the family drama set in the Florida Keys. Linda Cardellini, Sam Shepard, Sissy Spacek, Norbert Leo Butz, Jamie McShane, Jacinda Barrett and Enrique Murciano also star. KZK Productions and Sony Pictures Television produce for Netflix

We are watching s1e1 RIGHT NOW. Mr. Jenny is into it. I am confused bc I am reading while watching.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:04 PM   #77
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I started watching the AMC series Turn about the Revolutionary War.

I really am a history buff. And I'm googling to check for historical accuracy...
Old 05-20-2016, 07:33 PM   #78
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post

From Deadline Hollywood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
We are watching s1e1 RIGHT NOW. Mr. Jenny is into it. I am confused bc I am reading while watching.
CHLOE SEVIGNY OMGOMG
Old 05-20-2016, 07:34 PM   #79
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

I watched the free pilot on Vudu this afternoon for Robert Kirkman's new series Outcast.

I was not familiar with the comic of the same name but it was good.

Creepy and a with kind of an Exorcist trope, but albeit, well done.

The pilot will be repeated on Cinemax June 3rd.

Posting info here in case anyone wants to stream it on Vudu now.

~Washington Post

The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 08:06 PM   #80
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Just wanted to say, Bloodlines is an awesome show...I've been waiting for the new season to finish the first. I hate being left hanging...

Ps Sissy Spacek has been a long standing girl crush...