Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #21
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? just a regular size lol. i don't know what's funny about that. but it is.

2. Who do you share it with? i have a big daddy named faygo. and a little girl named chibe. dogs, of course. if my nephew spends the night with me, he won't sleep by himself. awww.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? i'm not a big sheet liker. if they are cool, all is good.

4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) i love feather. but hell i don't know what kind of pillows those are. cotton i guess. mighty big.

7. What position do you sleep in? i start on my right side. then to my left. then to my right. ...

8. What time do you go to bed on average? depends.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? i like to play baseball, playstation. i had a girl friend that liked to play mad libs. i miss her! lol i do love games, for real lol. sometimes i read. slumber party, ... that's what i'm talking about.

10. Do you have a headboard? indeed.

11. What does it look like? brown wood. it has an old look lol.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? i would love a canopy bed. cedar, maybe. and i would like some real soft pink sheets.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? i really prefer the left side. my left when laying on my back. i have no preference to where the door is lol. just please give me the left!

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? not that i can think of.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2, humans.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? when i was a child.

17. How old is your mattress? about 3.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? i have a quilt and a comforter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? there's nothing under the bed lol.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? a man LOL.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #22
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. What size is your bed? Queen

2. Who do you share it with? No one

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 800 count cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memory foam

7. What position do you sleep in? Side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10ish

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? That pretty much covers it

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? Walnut euro platform

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I like what I have will get something taller soon though

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Drivers

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Must be freshly showered to get in it

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4 two people two cats

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Define "jump"

17. How old is your mattress? Time for a new one

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Insect of any sort

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? See above
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #23
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

1. Queen-size
2. With a half dozen cat Daughters and Sons.
3. I don't use sheets.
4. I change my bedding as soon as it gets dirty, a furkid has an accident, or sheds too many hairs. I am fussy about a clean bed. About twice a week.
5. Pillows- 4.
6. Pillows have to be Ralph Lauren feather.
7. Sleep Position-Anyway except on my back.
8. Sleep time- Anytime.
9. Activities- Most Anything.
10.Bed is two tiger oak antique church pews with thick plywood between, and a Serta mattress on top.
11.They have hand-carved leaf and vine scroll-work with crosses on the sides.
12. If I were to get a new bed it would be one that floats.
13. Side of the bed I sleep on is determined by my furkids.
14. My Pet peeves = Nasty stuff my furkids do and put in my bed.
15. Maximum amount of living beings that were ever on my bed was somewhere around 20?
16. Have I ever jumped on my bed? Yep, everytime I need to kill a bug.
17. How old is my mattress? That is another pet peeve. I never like to keep mattresses too long. I've had this one about 1.8yrs.
18. Blankets- Alpaca, wool, feather-quilted, and Solaran plush.
19. What would I not want to find under my bed? More "presents" from those furkids!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #24
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with? Blue and one very fussy Yorkie

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? White Edwardian embroidered cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week or more depending on need (wet patches suck)

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memory foam

7. What position do you sleep in? Left side when sleeping with Blue, on stomach when alone

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Too late...usually midnight at the earliest

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Think. WAY too much. Which is why I often have to get up during the night.

11. What does it look like? Tall oblong, inlaid cherry (?) wood with diagonal leather strip and brass finish

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? An antique/Victorian brass frame with a top of the range mattress, same sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, it's a touch too large for O/our room and I'm constantly bumping against the footboard when moving around the room

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Four (2 humans, 2 dogs)

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No

17. How old is your mattress? 18 months

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One quilt with a throw added when it's cold

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A 'present' from one of the dogs

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A 'present' from one of the dogs
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 06:30 AM   #25
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm curious!

1. What size is your bed? Queen (for the Queen)

2. Who do you share it with? Mare

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Egyptian cotton, sateen

4. How often do you change your sheets? often

5. How many pillows are on your bed? at least 8

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) feather, hypo allergenic foam,

7. What position do you sleep in? I'm all around the map

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10-11

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? not much else

10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? wooden, nothing spectacular

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? sleep number

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? usually the left

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? the bed has to be made before I get in it - even if it's not made during the day (which is rare), I'll make it before getting in it.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? at one time, 4 - get your mind out of the gutter, no sex was involved.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not as an adult

17. How old is your mattress? 4 years old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? top sheet and comforter - usually that's it

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? boogie man

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bugs or cat poopies

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #26
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? Calpernia the howling cat until she retires to her cushion and Madam Butterfly.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? cotton, anything like high thread count or European or whatever would be hellishly expensive over here.

4. How often do you change your sheets? when it's needed

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4 plus two long bolsters

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) two feather, the rest are foam stuff

7. What position do you sleep in? I often start out on my right, but my right should is wonky so turn over on my left, sometimes on my tummy

8. What time do you go to bed on average? all sorts of hours since it's the school holidays, but ideally around 9-10pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, masturbate, cup of tea or coffee, sometimes take the laptop into the bedroom

11. What does it look like? from Ikea, wooden (comes with the house)

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, I have my own bed (not currently using it), but I rent over here so sometimes having my own bed is not necessary, therefore, sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? looking at the bed, usually the left but have been sleeping on the right for a while now - I don't really care

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? the sheets/bedding can't be tucked in around my feet

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? me and maybe four cats?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not as an adult

17. How old is your mattress? around 2 years?

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? in a hot, tropical climate with ac - top sheet and duvet cover (but no duvet inner), no ac, maybe go to sleep in something light with a sheet to pull over myself during the night

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? bugs

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bugs or wet patches from dog excessively licking her paws (she's been good recently)

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #27
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm curious!

2. Who do you share it with? 4 Red heads, LOL 3 are doxies.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 800 Count Egyptian Cotton

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Feather

7. What position do you sleep in? Usually on my right side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10:30

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Red reads

11. What does it look like? Contemporary

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? We are buying a platform bed and new mattress set for Christmas.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Righ

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I can only sleep on one pillow.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? LOL. Hmmm hopefully just Red and the doxies. This questions makes me want to go out and by the new mattress today.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes

17. How old is your mattress? 8 Years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Seasonal Comforters. Red has one for every holiday or season.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Anything dead

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
Bed bugs,

I am going to go and look under the bed be right back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #28
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The Twenty Question Bed Quiz!

1. What size is your bed?
Full

2. Who do you share it with?
No one

3. What is your favorite kind of sheets?
Cotten

4. How often do you change your sheets?
Every week

5. How many pillows are on your bed?
six

6. What kind of pillows are they? (Feather, buckwheat, etc.)
Not feather

7. What position do you sleep in?
On my side

8. What time do you go to bed on average?
10pm up by 5am

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?
Read, play on the laptop

10. Do you have a headboard?
yes

11. What does it look like?
Wood four posts antique been handed down

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick?
A king size bed would love to have something with more room. I still love cotton sheets. Not into the satin or silk.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left side

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I prefer to have it to myself. I am a light sleeper very light and any type of movement or snoring would keep me up all night.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?
Five. When the kids were not able to sleep.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?
Of course I do it now. Yep a kid at heart.

17. How old is your mattress?
5 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?
Just sheet and comforter

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?
Gremlins hahaha

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
Hmmm haven’t had that problem yet.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #29
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed?King

2. Who do you share it with?My 3 cats, cept the are very possessive of me and fight over who stays. Lol

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?Egyptian cotton, high count. I'm a collector of mis-matched sheets.

4. How often do you change your sheets?

5. How many pillows are on your bed?

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.)

7. What position do you sleep in?

8. What time do you go to bed on average?

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?

10. Do you have a headboard?

11. What does it look like?

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?

17. How old is your mattress?

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?[/QUOTE]

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #30
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

2. Who do you share it with? Cats and sometimes daughter

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? The clean kind! I actually only use a bottom fitted one, and lots of comforters and quilts.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Six

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memoryfoam, I think

7. What position do you sleep in? Fetal or side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 11-12ish

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, play on Ipad, watch TV

10. Do you have a headboard? No

11. What does it look like? The wall beneath my bedroom window

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New comforters-I'm going to start looking in January

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? On the left, if lying in it

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Losing my feetie booties in it

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Six, but three of those were four-legged.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Of course! And sprung down on it like Superman.

17. How old is your mattress? Two years.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Way too many blankets, plus the original king size blue comforter that I bought with the bed.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Kitty "presents", bugs, dirt

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Crumbs, dirty sheets, dirty anyone
Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #31
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

1. What size is your bed?King

2. Who do you share it with?My 3 cats, cept the are very possessive of me and fight over who stays. Lol

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?Egyptian cotton, high count. I'm a collector of mis-matched color sheets.

4. How often do you change your sheets?once a week

5. How many pillows are on your bed?6, two king on the back and then each side has 2 propped up against that.

6. What kind of pillows are they? The king pillows are the cheapies, the 4 other are 50/50 down feather(feather, buckwheat, etc.)

7. What position do you sleep in?I sleep on my left side the most, cause my arm goes numb on the right side, due to carpel tunnel. You learn what works for you

8. What time do you go to bed on average?I try before the day is over but it always seems its a little after midnight.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?Sometimes TV, phone calls, stuff I enjoy by myself

10. Do you have a headboard?Yes, it's circular with a iron trim inside.has a foot board as well.

11. What does it look like?Medium oak, I choose it cause it fits in my beach cottage look bedroom. My walls are the color of this font, and everything is trimmed in white, except the furniture .

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick?A bed on a balcony so I could hear waves. Even a mattress on the beach would work

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?Side closest to the window.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed?If there is a pattern on the sheets , I want to sleep inside it. Please don't have the pattern facing the blanket. When you pull the covers back, I want to see it

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?4, including foster kids.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed?Yes, and others too!

17. How old is your mattress?3 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with?My quilt I made, with aqua turquoise colors, looks like water.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed?Snakes and bad guys with guns ( too many cop shows)

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?Snakes, bugs, yuckies. I don't mind wet spots every now and then

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #32
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? California King

2. Who do you share it with? That changes on any given night.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 300 Count Egyptian Cotton. Soft yet sturdy.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week if not more!

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6 king size pillows and 4 decorative.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 4 goose feather, 2 hypoallergenic, 4 pretty.

7. What position do you sleep in? On my left side. 1 pillow between my legs and under my belly (got this from being pregnant), two pillows under my head, and my arms to either side. Kind of a half-twist.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 9pm'ish

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? I read, play on the computer, watch T.V., craft, snuggle.

11. What does it look like? It's tall and made out of chocolate brown leather.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? An old school wrought iron bed with Pequot sheets and a hand made patchwork quilt.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Facing the bed I sleep on the right.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I hate crumbs under the covers. Drives me bonkers. And the bed has to be made before I get into it.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Maybe 8?

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Heck ya!!

17. How old is your mattress? 18 months old?

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? There is a quilt on top of the sheet and a down filled duvet on top of that. All cotton.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Someone I don't know.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Someone I don't know. Or a cockroach.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #33
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

2. Who do you share it with? My Lady, and when she's not here, there's a Smith & Wesson .38 long barrel, under the other pillow........LOADED.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? High thread count Pima or Egyptian cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? Once or twice a week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4 King pillows, 2 shams, assorted cushions

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 2 Feather, 2 firm foam cushion

7. What position do you sleep in? On my back or on my right side.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 9 pm on work nights and around 11 or midnight on my days off.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Watch television or movies.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yep, and a footboard, too!!!

11. What does it look like? Like this:

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side, as you're standing at the foot of the bed.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? It has to be made.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No.

17. How old is your mattress? About 6 months.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? We have a microfiber blanket, a lightweight blanket and a comforter we sleep under. I'm hot-natured so I don't like being overly warm.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any kind of clutter or dust

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Bed bugs, dust mites.

~Theo~
Old 12-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #34
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? king

2. Who do you share it with? Justin, Romee, Kelpie, Smokey and Smudge.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?Soft flannel ones!

4. How often do you change your sheets? Very often. My dogs leave hair and dirt on them, often!

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5

6. What kind of pillows are they? Normal ones?? I like flat pillows, Justin likes poofy so it's a mix.

7. What position do you sleep in? Facing the right on my tummy.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 11pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Use my phone, watch tv, talk and be lazy!

10. Do you have a headboard? No

11. What does it look like? Nothing special, but it's super comfortable!!!!

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets!

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? My chi Romee bites us constantly when she is sleeping under the blankets. I hate how dirty the dogs make the bed.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes! Yay!

17. How old is your mattress? 7 years old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Down comforter, fuzzy blanket and a sheet.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Someone hiding.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A creepy person!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #35
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

1. WHAT SIZE IS YOUR BED? A Queen.

2. WHO DO YOU SHARE IT WITH? My Olde English Bulldogge (He's one mean bastid)

3. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF SHEETS? Well ain't that a loaded question....let's see, 3,000 thread count black Egyptian cotton (my absolute fav)...Though, I also enjoy black, pink, red, and white satin sheets on occasion, as well. Then, I also love warm and cozy flannel sheets in winter. And soft t-shirt-like jersey and also crisp, cotton sheets that have been dried outside in the summertime.

4. HOW OFTEN DO YOU CHANGE YOUR SHEETS? Once a week.

5. HOW MANY PILLOWS ARE ON YOUR BED? Two queen-sized, 2 standard-sized, and three decorative throw pillows, w/ one decorative 2' long roll pillow in the front middle part of the bed.

6. WHAT KIND OF PILLOWS ARE THEY? The two queen-sized are down feathers, the two standard-sized are made of this soft sand-like substance (Japanese). The decorative ones, I assume, are just a type of simple poly fill.

7. WHAT POSITION DO YOU SLEEP IN? I am a hard-core belly sleeper!

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU GO TO BED ON AVERAGE? All different times...depending upon my work, the occasional insomnia, or my social commitments.

9. WHAT OTHER ACTIVITIES DO YOU DO IN YOUR BED BESIDES SLEEP AND FUCK? Read...Talk on the phone...Use my laptop...Do crossword puzzles...Write.

10. DO YOU HAVE A HEADBOARD? Yes, as well as a footboard.

11. WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? It's an ornate, antique twig bronze, the headboard is about 4' tall. The footboard, of course, is the same..except it is only 2' tall.

12. IF YOU COULD GET A NEW BED OR NEW SHEETS, WHAT WOULD YOU PICK? Definitely new sheets, I love my bed.

13. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON? The left. The "TANK" sleeps on the right side.

14. DO YOU HAVE ANY PET PEEVES WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BED? I like to make my bed first thing in the A.M. No eating in my bed. Sheets must be changed every week..and then sprayed w/ linen spray. The pillows are aired outside all day 2x a week and then sprayed w/lysol, or they're put in the dryer on low to disinfect them. My bully isn't allowed on my bed once it's been made.

15. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BEINGS YOU HAVE EVER HAD IN YOUR BED? Two.

16. HAVE YOU EVER JUMPED ON YOUR OWN BED? Nooo.....ok...yes...

17. HOW OLD IS YOUR MATTRESS? It's one year old.

18. WHAT KIND OF AND HOW MANY BLANKETS DO YOU SLEEP WITH? On top I have a down feather comforter w/ a duvet covering it, and then beneath the comforter, I have a shearling blanket, and beneath that, I have a top sheet (for this time of year it is currently a flannel one).

19. WHAT WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO FIND UNDER YOUR BED? A person..Dust bunnies...mice...snakes...and dog hair.

20. WHAT WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO FIND IN YOUR BED? A stranger and/or rapist....a snake...a spider...a ghost...*any* type of creepy crawlies...bed bugs..dead skin cell flakes...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #36
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking

2. Who do you share it with? Ginger

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? flannel

4. How often do you change your sheets? at least once a week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 7

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 3 feather 4 fiberfill

7. What position do you sleep in? wrapped around Ginger (it has been described as the Darth Vader Death Grip)

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10 ish

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? facebook/bfp

11. What does it look like? It is a nice light wood mission bed

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? more flannel sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the middle

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? crumbs

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2 people, 3 dogs and 2 cats (not in this current bed though)

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? duh

17. How old is your mattress? 10 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? white cotton, blue cotton and sometimes a brown cotton quilted coverlet

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? poop/puke

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? poop/puke
Old 12-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #37
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

As I share the current bed with chefhmboyrd, I am spared of having to answer all of those questions!

I can add to a few. I prefer cotton sheets and blankets, the thicker the better.
Picture a Mommy Dearest scene, but me screaming "No synthetic bedding!" All crazy eyed and stuff. Yep.
I will break out the wool blanket when it gets cold enough, otherwise I have 2-3 cotton blankets on the bed. I think those big puffy comforters that you can't fit in a washing machine, even a decent front loader, are GROSS.
I currently covet, besides a 80 pound block of french soap, a down filled blanket.
I have tolerated just one fur baby in the bed, but swore off pets in the bed after having a cat that insisted on sleeping on my head.

I most of all enjoy having someone with me in bed. Both of my parents (who divorced 30 years ago) don't sleep with their current spouses. I find it kind of sad.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #38
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? a Full size

2. Who do you share it with? No one currently; just me.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? organic cotton

4. How often do you change your sheets? as often as necessary (1x wk or more)

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 7

6. What kind of pillows are they? a mix of down and cotton

7. What position do you sleep in? I start out on my left side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? between 2 to 4am

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read books or literature of an academic nature.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes.

11. What does it look like? My bed frame is from the 50s era: it is made of blonde wood and has two compartments for either side of the bed and the middle of the headboard is open (a good place for pictures, tissues or a small glass of water or any sort of keepsake).

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I am happy with the collection I have (cotton or silk or satin)

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Since it's only me, I begin with being in the middle and often end up sideways on my left or right side or sometimes on my back or on my tummy.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? The bed must be in pristine shape (clean, no crumbs, fresh linens and smell lovely)

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Just me; sometimes my youngest son will come sit on the bed and visit with me late at night.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? When I was younger, yes.

17. How old is your mattress? *blush* well, it's probably older than me; but it's in very good condition.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 3 quilts, two blankets, a hand crocheted afghan, one chemise and one 'down' comforter.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? (see below)

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? (see below)

*** answers for questions no. 19 & 20: Thou shalt not scare me nor defile my sacred bed of loveliness with any monster or insect or anything that would disrupt the loveliness found in the heavenliness of my bed.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #39
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Full. I live in a country of small people with small spaces.

2. Who do you share it with? There is a certain Diva who has Time Share privileges.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? I like those that are soft and keep me warm. Thread count is important but I am not a sheet snob. I am actually very fond of my “flannel” sheets as it is usually cool/cold here.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week unless I forget, then it is every other week.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) I need pillow advice as I am certain I am not buying the right kind. Two are soft and fluffy, two are not.

7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides. I toss from side to side during the night.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 9:00 and 9:30, like clockwork.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? I like to read, surf the internet, watch movies and football.

11. What does it look like? Dark, solid wood. I like it a lot.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If you are facing the bed, the left side. If you are laying on it, the right side.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, no pets, no crumbs, limited wrinkles and I very much dislike tangled sheets.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Ever? I would have to guess 7, a long time ago and in a different life. (2 adults, 2 children, 2 cats and a dog)

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was 10 or so.

17. How old is your mattress? Almost 2 years. Time flies.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I have a down filled duvet; it is all I need, all I want. It keeps me very warm and I am never going back to blankets.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any creepy crawly or mess. I keep it nice and clean under there.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Any creepy crawly, yikes!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #40
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1. What size is your bed? King. Love it.

2. Who do you share it with? The Heathens (dogs) for now, but I am saving space for a certain picky gent who will likely kick the dogs out when he visits.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? In the winter, I love flannel sheets. In the summer, I like the sateen ones.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 3.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) One faux down pillow, one Tempurpedic, and one perfectly flattened pillow that I always ponder throwing away, but it comes in so handy!

7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides. I toss from side to side as well.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 8pm and 3am, depending on what's going on in my life.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?Generally, I could just do those two activities and be perfectly happy with my life, but alas, you gotta make a living. But I digress... Um, besides that, there's reading, surfing the web, texting, doing work, playing Chupacabra (the blanket monster game) with Newton, talking on the phone, doing my hair...

11. What does it look like? Wood, a square pattern, which is handy for tying up cell phone chargers and other fun things.

I actually like my bed and sheets a lot. I could really use a new pillow, though, and a duvet cover.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If you are facing the bed, the right side. If you are laying on it, the left side.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, I don't like TV's in the bedroom, particularly if they are showing sports programming. I also hate crumbs in the bed. I hate beds that don't have nightstands. What if I need a sip of water or some Burt's bees on my lips in the middle of the night? It happens.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?Wow, I have slept in a bed with 4 humans before, and I have slept in a bed with 2 humans and 4 animals. I'd take the latter any day.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Tempurpedics are not very bouncy. But when I had a spring bed, yes, totally.

17. How old is your mattress? Just over 3 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? A fuzzy blanket, and when it's cold, a down duvet.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? That m*%!erf*cking cat! She likes to go under there and scratch the bottom. Also, spiders. I hate spiders. I keep my big boots under the bed, and I'd hate for a spider to crawl into the box and get into my boots.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? spiders, crumbs, bio-dudes, blood or other biohazards[/QUOTE]
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: