Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The new kitten has been under the weather but her and the baby kitty are getting along well. They run and play together. It is both sweet and hilarious.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #1002
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Dog park, got bones, had their bones taken away because they were possessive, napped, barked and ate.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #1003
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I have no pets. I no longer have to vacuum daily.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:23 PM   #1004
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

leaving both grand puppies...i let them out side and gave them each a dog cookie...the little one did not want the cookie...because if she ate the cookie i would leave...i left any way :'( poor puppy!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:36 PM   #1005
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

They had their usual ice cube party outside on a pallet while I grilled bbq pork chops ... ice cube party gets competitve at times in a horsing around kind of way ... they keep me amused
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 09:06 PM   #1006
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Bella has commandeered my bath robe.

She decided "it was belong to her" a few weeks ago and has proceeded to suck on it, bite a couple of tiny holes in it, and bring it everywhere she goes.

She drags it with her from room to room and I've had to explain to a couple of visitors that this is her "binky". Yes, I should take it away from her so that she understands she can't just take my clothes for her personal enjoyment but having had a Golden before, I know they are super orally fixated (God, there's SUCH a joke in there).

Besides, its pretty dang cute seeing a Golden Retriever prance all over the house with a giant bathrobe as her favorite "toy".
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 06:10 AM   #1007
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Bella has commandeered my bath robe.

She decided "it was belong to her" a few weeks ago and has proceeded to suck on it, bite a couple of tiny holes in it, and bring it everywhere she goes.

She drags it with her from room to room and I've had to explain to a couple of visitors that this is her "binky". Yes, I should take it away from her so that she understands she can't just take my clothes for her personal enjoyment but having had a Golden before, I know they are super orally fixated (God, there's SUCH a joke in there).

Besides, its pretty dang cute seeing a Golden Retriever prance all over the house with a giant bathrobe as her favorite "toy".
Since you've lost it to her anyway with the holes and dragging and whatnot, why not cut it up into 4 sections plus the arms? That way, she gets to keep what 'belongs to her', it's less bulky and dangerous to get tripped up on/start fires if you have candles burning/etc and when she demolishes one piece, you have more where that came from which will save your new robe from the same fate.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #1008
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

I was singing a love song to the baby kitty and she was wagging her tail and giving me googly eyes when I noticed the new kitten looking around the corner to see me singing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #1009
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation
Default *Dog Food Recall*

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-fo...february-2017/
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:12 PM   #1010
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

After our long hike the dogs emptied their water bowl twice.

Yoda was nice enough to carry the empty bowl into the living room so I'd know to refill it lol
Old 02-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #1011
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The kitten saw my neighbor's cat through the window today. She got really excited and kept looking for her after she left. My neighbor's cat comes over every evening for a snack.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #1012
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The kitten saw my neighbor's cat through the window today. She got really excited and kept looking for her after she left. My neighbor's cat comes over every evening for a snack.

maybe a match made in heaven Chad?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #1013
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

It has come to my attention that the new kitten does not get out of bed untill I open the blinds. Haha! Score one for the kitten training me to start her day.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 04:31 PM   #1014
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Every one of them is harassing me because I left home for a few days and now they all want make up time on belly rubs and treats.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 05:41 PM   #1015
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For days I'd been marveling over how well Monte has been behaving when I work on craft projects - just the perfect well mannered house cat. But today? Oh today he decided now would be a fine time to release his inner Michelangelo and "help" with the crafting by walking on top of and pouncing all over everything. I had to watch him like a hawk and police him even worse. I was just about ready to stick him in time out but when I went to catch and confine him I found him the picture off innocence sleeping like a baby on the bed that Santa brought him for Christmas. It was a Hallmark moment. Well so long as you focused on the cat in his bed not the kitchen and the living room which,on account of my crafting, are now trashed.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #1016
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Rip Confetti

She's not really mine. She's my girls cat. But I was her 2nd Daddi . Confetti. She was Special. She waited for my convulsions to end. And made sure I woke with love and kisses and paw on my face. And kitty kisses to follow. I called her Chubs. Because she was a Calico kitty with attitude. Within 3weeks of her 12 years of life. To which 2 -1/2 years spent in mine. She passed. Taking with her. My life. Short yet glorious. She had a way of conveying her concerns. Yet keeping her kitty pride of independently saying Hey. I got my limits. I love But.... I love you Confetti. I miss you dearly. Your paws are engraved I'm my heart. Rest In Peace. Dear Joy of my heart.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #1017
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Last week the kitten had a cold and this week the baby kitty has the cold.

This does not affect play time. Haha!

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 07:09 PM   #1018
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

This morning the new kitten met her first scorpion and I am glad that I was here to run interference.

Close call!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 07:42 PM   #1019
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While drawing up sweet feed for the goats, I had let my boy and his sister run the yard. All of a sudden I heard him shrieking and squealing as he came running past me, with the rooster hot on his tail. Every hair from the top of his head to his tail was standing straight up. I don't know if he was being to friendly with a hen or if the rooster was just protecting his girls. At any rate this boy was not sticking around nor standing his ground. I laughed soooo hard at him, thought I'd need my inhaler

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 07:43 PM   #1020
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

she made me feel really bad for leaving her right after I got home from work!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets