Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 02-12-2017, 06:22 AM   #81
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Four...four f'ing hours of sleep. I will be taking a nap, which will mess with my sleep tonight. Ugh...
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 08:54 AM   #82
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got about 8 hours last night. This is good news for the rest of the world as my propensity for violence has dropped dramatically overnight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #83
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

11 hours

I got in bed at 9 pm and then I think I fell asleep around 10 pm (I listen to an audio book as I fall asleep). Then I woke up at 9 am.

I've been taking Zyrtec (OTC allergy med) in the evening, and it seems to have lovely sleep inducing properties.

I've gotten so much sleep this weekend. I hope I can carry that into the work week which is when I start to get not enough sleep.

On work nights I should really be turning off the lights at 9 pm, since I have to get up at 5:45 am usually.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 12:25 PM   #84
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

7.5 hours, tossing and turning again. No Bueno.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 06:03 AM   #85
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A little less than 8 hours under my belt but I'll take it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 06:12 AM   #86
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Six and a half hours, yes, it was a rough day at work yesterday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 06:38 AM   #87
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Zero......

Old 02-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #88
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I think four???
Old 02-13-2017, 07:45 PM   #89
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

6, I am slowly fading! I had another stressful day, today.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:47 PM   #90
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sleep

I got 6 hours of sleep because I was up late watching the Gammy's.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:04 PM   #91
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

5+

I had Sunday night anxiety, a "the-day-before-work-after-the-weekend" thing. I also had worked out at the gym, and finished at 6 pm, but my heart rate was still on the higher side.

Sometimes going to the gym, especially if early, can make me tired, but other times, obviously especially on the later side, it can keep me up.

I took Ambien at 11:40 PM because I didn't want to start the week out on too stressful a note.

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 09:46 PM   #92
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Night before last I woke from a bad nightmare and had trouble sleeping afterward, so I only got about 5 or 6 hours in.

Last night however, I slept really well and got 9 hours of sleep. It was nice to not have brain fog all day.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #93
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yesterday...... 8 hours...thank you theraflu!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 05:50 AM   #94
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night, I got about 7 hours. I wanted more but it's enough to get me by so I'll take it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 08:43 AM   #95
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Eight hours! Sometimes I feel like my days off are strictly devoted to recovering from my work week.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 09:54 AM   #96
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I got around 9
Old 02-14-2017, 11:48 PM   #97
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

My Monday night sleep was awful. I was tired from the night before, and sometimes that leads to me eating a big dinner and procrastinating doing my evening tasks, and then it is a cycle that continues during the work week.

It is really bad this week! Last night I slept from -I don't know- maybe 12:30 to 5:45, which equals 5 hrs and 15 minutes.

Then tonight it is 12:40 and I'm still up. My boo and I went out for Valentine's Day and that was extra stimulation after work which, as an introvert, can be a lot for me. And work was one of the most stressful days ever.

Today I dealt with a mean colleague, mentioned by me before on this thread, and somehow it is so upsetting to me. So tonight I stayed up googling how to deal with someone horrible at work. I found some helpful tips but if anyone on the thread has any, you can post and let me know. Her personality type is full force "my way or the high way" / nasty / sabotaging (etc.). And the admin likes her because she knows whose ass to kiss. It's causing me a lot of stress.

On top of that my job itself is very stressful so dealing with someone mean I work with just pushes me over the edge with stress. In my work, I am working with teen moms who are going through such life traumas that extend beyond an MTV version of "Teen moms." Today a girl who had her first baby in 8th grade just had a miscarriage and didn't know she was pregnant, and my emotions and feelings for what she was experiencing were intense.

My work stress causes me to take naps at night instead of sleep. I am able to get some awesome catch up sleep on weekends but the work week itself can be brutal for me. I don't do well without sleep, especially when it becomes cumulative. It's a new job and I am trying so hard but it is a struggle.

Tomorrow is going to be hard on my third night of a "nap" instead of a night of sleep. And it's supposed to snow and rain too. Sometimes I just have to think of surviving the day. That's what my mom taught me.

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 03:16 AM   #98
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight two and a half so far. I am up waaaasaay too early, 4:30am. I will try for more soon and report back if it worked!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 06:21 AM   #99
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Sorry for those who are chasing that elusive deep REM sleep. I did okay last night; about 7 hours again and it's really not enough but it was my fault totally. I got wrapped up in dealing with the phone issue I've been having and then I needed to celebrate my success by watching some telly and then I realized, at 9pm, that I hadn't eaten dinner so I didn't get into bed until about 11pm when I should've kept a better eye on the time and not watched Bones.

But, it's Bones! And it was good and now I see where they are going with the final season and I. Don't. Like. It.

Rage against the machine! <----- says my brain when it was over

Luckily, my exhaustion kicked in and I just slathered some pj on my tooties, hands and lips and went to bed. I think I may have lasted about 10 minutes before sleep found me.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2017, 06:41 AM   #100
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I slept seven hours and could use some more.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: