Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #101
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

may i be #13 pleeeez?
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #102
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

may i be #13 pleeeez?

There ya go, Missy!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #103
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness

may i be #13 pleeeez?
Yaaaay! I can't wait to see what you and everyone else comes up with!

Is it February yet?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #104
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i already have one design in mind to represent my passion....

pssssst! get your mind out of the gutter Gemmie. that naughty minded Diva is trying to get by.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #105
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! i already have one design in mind to represent my passion....

pssssst! get your mind out of the gutter Gemmie. that naughty minded Diva is trying to get by.

Why, I couldn't POSSIBLY know what You mean.....I'm just an innocent, single, pure~minded thing....we all KNOW Gemmie's the Wench here......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #106
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I know; I see her trying to bulldoze me over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Why, I couldn't POSSIBLY know what You mean.....I'm just an innocent, single, pure~minded thing....we all KNOW Gemmie's the Wench here......

Nuh UHN! I don't even have a peasant skirt or bodice. You can't be a decent wench without those, yanno.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #107
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I know; I see her trying to bulldoze me over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Quote:
Nuh UHN! I don't even have a peasant skirt or bodice. You can't be a decent wench without those, yanno.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:10 PM   #108
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

*peeks in* Hope everyone survived the holidays!

I'm starting on my passion project!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #109
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
*peeks in* Hope everyone survived the holidays!

I'm starting on my passion project!
Excellent!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:47 AM   #110
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default A reminder....

Quote:

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook.

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE!

Does this sound fair to everyone?
This is our list of signer uppers. If you have signed up on this list and cannot perform your duties as a project participant, please let us know ASAP. Several times in the past, people have bailed at the last moment (myself included), and that causes a kink in the flow of things. Now, I'm all for kinks, but not THAT kind, yanno?

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

If your name is NOT on this list and you'd like to participate, please copy the list and post it with your name added at the bottom.

When you are ready to send your goodies to me, let me know and (if I don't have it already) I'll get your addy and send you mine. Please remember to include $5 for postage with your package....more if your goodies are oddly shaped or will require extra special care in the shipping and handling of them.

Any questions?

I'm SO excited about this project!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #111
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

i've designed my card and found my materials. now i just need to get a move on DOIN' IT!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #112
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This is our list of signer uppers. If you have signed up on this list and cannot perform your duties as a project participant, please let us know ASAP. Several times in the past, people have bailed at the last moment (myself included), and that causes a kink in the flow of things. Now, I'm all for kinks, but not THAT kind, yanno?

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl

If your name is NOT on this list and you'd like to participate, please copy the list and post it with your name added at the bottom.

When you are ready to send your goodies to me, let me know and (if I don't have it already) I'll get your addy and send you mine. Please remember to include $5 for postage with your package....more if your goodies are oddly shaped or will require extra special care in the shipping and handling of them.

Any questions?

id love to do this....... the creative artist i am ......
i have a water color painting called.... Passion ... lol
horses and fishing are are a passion. ..... would like to take a shot at this.
count me in. please

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #113
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Default Yes, yes....my plan is coming together nicely....bwahahahaha

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

Yaaaaaay!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:35 PM   #114
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

so my cards are almost done. I am suppose to send 13 cards to...Gemme along with $5 for postage.

I really love my cards and made one for myself as well. But I bet my daughter is going to steal it off of me! Before I send them, I need to know everyone's birthdate...could you please PM me with them?
Old 01-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #115
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
so my cards are almost done. I am suppose to send 13 cards to...Gemme along with $5 for postage.

I really love my cards and made one for myself as well. But I bet my daughter is going to steal it off of me! Before I send them, I need to know everyone's birthdate...could you please PM me with them?
Yep, you got it, softness!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #116
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

Is it too late to be added? I just found the thread!! The artist formally known as SweetStoneFemme!
Quote:
1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar

Yaaaaaay!
LadyRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #117
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Some people have PMd me with their DOB...and I gleaned some from going to profiles. I still need birthdays from

Irishgirl
cara
logically
morningstar

If I dont get everyone's by tomorrow, I wont do this part of the card and just send out the cards as they are...they are still pretty as they are...
Old 01-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #118
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Some people have PMd me with their DOB...and I gleaned some from going to profiles. I still need birthdays from

Irishgirl
cara
logically
morningstar

If I dont get everyone's by tomorrow, I wont do this part of the card and just send out the cards as they are...they are still pretty as they are...
... april 10, 1955...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #119
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi all!
when are these due?

is there a cut off?

Hi Rain! good to see you~

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #120
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

The first round for 2010 is based on PASSION. Whatever, whoever is your passion....then that is what you need to show us. Keep your creations as close to 4x6 as possible, please, so Diva can put your work in her scrackbook.

The postmark should be February 1st. Let's try to be punctual, yes?

The deadline to sign up for this project is January 21st. I don't know what day it is, but I like the sound of it, so

If you have any questions, either Diva or I can answer them, since Diva put me in charge. Boy, are you all in TRRRRRROOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLLE!

Does this sound fair to everyone?
...and....

Quote:

1. Diva
2. Gemme
3. Braedon
4. Irishgirl
5. cara
6. purepisces
7. Pixie
8. amiyesiam
9. Logicaly
10. Tommi
11.Me! Me! Me! -kassy
12. Softness
13. hippieflowergirl
14. morningstar
15. Rain

Any questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Is it too late to be added? I just found the thread!! The artist formally known as SweetStoneFemme!
You are added since the deadline to sign up isn't until the 21st. Please have your art in the mail on or before the 1st of February, though, okay?

I am very excited that so many want to participate in this project! However, if the number gets any larger, I may ask that you all throw $6 in instead of $5. If no one else signs up, no worries, but if more sign up, does this sound feasible and fair to you all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Hi all!
when are these due?

is there a cut off?

Hi Rain! good to see you~
The rules and regulations, including deadlines are listed above, ami.

A couple folks emailed me and I am going to answer them now, so if you sent me something and I haven't responded yet, I'm not ignoring you. I'm headed that way now.....

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
artists, creative types