Old 06-27-2018, 01:13 PM   #6201
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm...

That would be... nothing.
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #6202
Tommi
Circling the Planet

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,213 Times in 5,940 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool San Diego Pride

San Diego Pride Parade 🏳️‍🌈
July 14, 2018
Wanna meet n greet?
We will be there Sat early AM ~ parade route.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---- MASTER
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #6203
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 25,273 Times in 8,167 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Starting life over again.

George Orwell
JDeere is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 07:13 PM   #6204
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,771 Times in 2,051 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

The sugar-white sand of the Gulf of Mexico between my toes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 02:16 PM   #6205
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ officially living in sin ♡

Thanked 52,306 Times in 13,041 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

The weekend with my love

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 03:10 PM   #6206
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,687 Times in 6,648 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This next week spent in Asheville with my love and my newly engaged daughter ♡

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 12:45 PM   #6207
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,613 Times in 2,058 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow is my love’s birthday, and I can’t wait to see her reaction when she opens her gift.

I’m also looking forward to a week’s vacation and living the beach life for a few days. It is waaay overdue.

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #6208
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,854 Times in 5,121 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Getting home and sleeping in my own bed!! I've been sleeping on an albeit comfy leather couch, but not the same as a bed.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 01:19 PM   #6209
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Thanked 23,143 Times in 5,549 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

• Sleeping in for the next four days
  • Binge watching Queen Sugar, Bar Rescue, My Lottery Dream House, and Atlanta (I’m diggin’ cable tv)
  • Cruisin’ Grand with the girls tomorrow night
  • Getting a care package
  • Midnight phone calls
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 05:29 PM   #6210
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
all femme, thanks for asking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ officially living in sin ♡

Thanked 52,306 Times in 13,041 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
  • Sleeping in for the next four days
  • Binge watching Queen Sugar, Bar Rescue, My Lottery Dream House, and Atlanta (I’m diggin’ cable tv)
  • Cruisin’ Grand with the girls tomorrow night
  • Getting a care package
  • Midnight phone calls
enjoy your birthday!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 06:08 AM   #6211
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,878 Times in 595 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Monday and the start of my vacation, boardwalks, beaches and water parks here I come
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 06:26 AM   #6212
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 94,957 Times in 22,324 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The art festival!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #6213
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 26,687 Times in 6,648 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Going back to Asheville for good. It'll be a year or more til it happens. Visits are hard because leaving is so difficult for me....

For the time being, I'm planning to take a short weekend trip to the beach with my daughter or daughters. ..I'm thinking York Beach in Maine or the cape but I'm sure they're thinking Hampton. Meh.

As long as I can sit on the beach with a book I'm good. ♡

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #6214
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,456 Times in 3,790 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Still haven't taken the lil camper on it's maiden voyage so I'm still looking forward to that

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 07:05 PM   #6215
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,854 Times in 5,121 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Starting Qigong!

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 07:46 PM   #6216
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Spinster

Thanked 6,237 Times in 1,317 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

N. Padre Island this Fall. It can't get here soon enough.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 08:56 PM   #6217
Kätzchen
~*~ ♡ ~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 22,677 Times in 7,255 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking forward to shopping next week! Groceries, maybe some new home furnishings and a few extra little things for the bathroom.

Definitely an a/c unit....
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2018, 11:00 PM   #6218
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,313 Times in 1,561 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gutting this place! Yesterday I went back to cleaning up bookmarks and eventually decided if I hadn't even visited, let alone used or purchased anything off of this long, long list of bookmarks in years and years, how much did I really need them? I took a big breath and deleted all but nine of them. Then today with every last box filled and hauled away, I went and purchased more boxes. My new goal is to go through the things I intended to keep and get rid of half of everything. I'm sick of all the clutter and looking at supplies I purchased to make things which I no longer have the patience, eyesight, or dexterity for. It just makes more sense to keep the things I can actually still use and make room for new things in my life I might enjoy and actually be able to accomplish. I don't know maybe that's just bailing, giving up, being a quitter but it's been a long time of beating myself up for no longer being good at many of the things I used to enjoy but now find so difficult that for me there is just no longer any joy or pleasure in doing them. Hobbies should be fun right.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2018, 04:50 AM   #6219
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine pronouns, please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

A long overdue phone call.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #6220
charley

How Do You Identify?:
gentle butch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile More Soccer :)

I have been watching all the soccer matches, hehe, and in 1/2 an hour, the semi-final of England vs. Croatia begins... yeah, so looking forward to that one...

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! !!!!
there is nothing, and there is everything

(chuckle each time there is the seeing of that)

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward