Old 07-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #1001
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Wolfie - my heart skips a beat when I see you getting all dominant like that .....

Heck, that's only because you've met me in person...........skipping away, I am, I am

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 05:05 AM   #1002
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Crushers, hope you have a wonderful day today!! Anyone feeling brave enough to tell who your crushing on? Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:50 AM   #1003
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Crushers.
Have a fabulous Monday.
Still Crushing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #1004
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Personally, I think every single butch on the planet, here and real world, should listen to Ivan Coyote. Who knows just might learn something, even if it is you aren't the "only" one. I think every femme should listen to learn from a "gentleman" who is honest, upfront and real. IE, can be emotional. This butch knows how to treat a lady. I have HUGE crush!

I desire from here on out to be treated well in all ways. I deserve it. Everyone of us deserves great treatment I have discovered part of great treatment includes "us" giving back as well as receiving. Love doesn't hurt you, holding back does. I have given the "nevers, don't wants, won't stand/tolerate/takes, vows to never do agains and negative connotations out of my vocabulary and life. Guess what? It is turning around to the positive, VERY quickly, like so fast I cannot describe it.

So crushers, LIVE! LOVE! LAUGH! TRUST! It is only our responsibility, not another person's, to prove these things in our lives. GO for it!

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #1005
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Still hardcore crushing on my Daddy

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #1006
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good morning to one and all crushers,
Have a great Monday, the beginning of a fabulous week.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #1007
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Wow!! No crushes today? Hmmm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #1008
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Wow!! No crushes today? Hmmm.
Apparently it is a slow day in Crushland, or no crushes to be found and I can't believe that.
Hi Mr Nice Guy!

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #1009
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Julien. It's summer time so everyone is out playing. Hope your having a good day too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #1010
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am TOTALLY acquainted with Ivan Coyote. She/Hy may not be aware of this, but she/hy is my future Ex LOL. We have had a hot relationship going on for years via Youtube LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
minus 3000 points to you for not knowing about one of the only culturally available butch or trans icons for femmes to crush on.

you might appreciate these too.

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #1011
shiagirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl. Daddies girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever is respectful and nice
Relationship Status:
Heart Captured and Spoiled rotten by the love of my life.

shiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputationshiagirl Has the BEST Reputation

Still crushing on 4 here but I have been away for a few days.

Update; Laundry got done.

I spent the night, fully clothed at her house. She completely unclothed.

We are , afterall................"friends",

Nothing happened, except for the laundry.

I am more confused than ever as I am laying in her bed, completely clothed and awakened out of a dead sleep, open my eyes and she is standing there completely naked watching me sleep.
shiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shiagirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #1012
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

just a thought .. mr. nice guy .. if u want to see crushes .. maybe some butchs should step up and start flirting some . after all we do need some inspiration ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #1013
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
just a thought .. mr. nice guy .. if u want to see crushes .. maybe some butchs should step up and start flirting some . after all we do need some inspiration ..
Hellooooooooooo ! Well said, Sister Girl
Old 07-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #1014
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

I agree...well said and seconded. I third the motion.
Wait a minute, can a girl third a motion?
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #1015
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiagirl View Post

I am more confused than ever as I am laying in her bed, completely clothed and awakened out of a dead sleep, open my eyes and she is standing there completely naked watching me sleep.
Everyone has different views & tolerances but that just sounds too wierd for me - if I were in a deep sleep and awoke to find someone I didn't know very well who was naked and watching me, I think I'd feel rather unsettled.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #1016
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I've been flirting with both Clay and now Wolfy. I'm getting confused as my heart is being pulled in different directions. It all seemed so straightforward until recently - that I'd have a single night of passion with Clay and then revert back to my unsuccessful chase of feminine women. But now I've witnessed Wolfy's dominant side and, well, I'm finding it hard to stop thinking about it and the possibilities.

I admit to being unsure how to take forward but am thinking of offering Clay and Wolfy an invitation to a threesome - this would hopefully get this unfulfilled need out of my system once and for all and then I can revert back to my usual rude + arrogant self.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #1017
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

With absolute certainty I can say: No, I do not.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #1018
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I've been flirting with both Clay and now Wolfy. I'm getting confused as my heart is being pulled in different directions. It all seemed so straightforward until recently - that I'd have a single night of passion with Clay and then revert back to my unsuccessful chase of feminine women. But now I've witnessed Wolfy's dominant side and, well, I'm finding it hard to stop thinking about it and the possibilities.

I admit to being unsure how to take forward but am thinking of offering Clay and Wolfy an invitation to a threesome - this would hopefully get this unfulfilled need out of my system once and for all and then I can revert back to my usual rude + arrogant self.
Ummm...can I run the camera?
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #1019
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiagirl View Post
Still crushing on 4 here but I have been away for a few days.

Update; Laundry got done.

Was she holding an axe? That would have freaked me out.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:35 AM   #1020
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
...........skipping away, I am, I am

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post: