How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jadyn2014/17161116838

This is not my own picture.... But waking up to a sunrise just like this in an area with wide open space like this =
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 04:50 PM   #7182
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

A Mad Cows Comedy gig here in the UK. The women that do the gigs are AWESOME! If you get a chance, go see them!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 06:07 PM   #7183
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing my neighbors being proactive about HOA and prepping safety since there has been an extreme uprise in crime in my neighborhood.

I dare someone to even try with me and my family!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2018, 10:49 PM   #7184
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my decking materials being unloaded...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 01:36 AM   #7185
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I actually woke up at 2am with a migraine, if it quiets down I will have found joy.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 03:40 PM   #7186
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with my work in progress.

The amazing breakfast my best friend made this morning.

Great news from my sister.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #7187
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Getting Moma and Daddy out of the house. She had surgery Friday week ago and he still doesn't have much stamina from all of his issues the past few years.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 07:21 PM   #7188
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

This evening, I got to hang out with my parents. We went out to dinner for Father's Day and then came back to my place for some homemade banana pudding. My parents had a blast playing with my cat and new baby kitten. They were all pretty cute!

I also got to spend the morning sleeping in, cuddling, and laughing with my boo.

So yeah....this day has been full of joy all around.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #7189
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A really busy, damn good weekend.

My 86 yr old neighbor called at 8pm to tell me she made me an egg custard pie. OMG...I adore that woman.

Living in a place that has enriched my spirit and well being.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 03:47 PM   #7190
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Spent much of this wickedly hot day at a friend's kid's bday party. Everyone was having such a fantastic time. All the kids... ours and those of other park goers... were smiling and laughing and just loving life! I enjoy people watching in general but today was especially fun for me.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 10:52 AM   #7191
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about Pride and how much it makes me feel even more alive than I do when I am in a bad ass large group of my own people!!! Joy times a thousand.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 01:22 PM   #7192
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking about family,

Thinking about my family. Their unconditional love,... unwavering support, even when they disagreed with me and / or my path...

They had patience with my unusually long learning curve. I can't even express how much I appreciate them. They're the reason I am the person that I am today.
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 05:47 PM   #7193
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't diggin' the idea of having to swap desks at work... the new location has been historically freezing! I was promised the AC issue in the area was fixed and it appears to be so! Now, I'm pretty pleased with the new spot. Now I'm near a big window and can see all the birds and squirrels. Some of the squirrels actually campout on the window ledge. I think they can feel the cool from the window.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #7194
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Every once in a while I can notice more of an improvement in my right butt, leg and foot ... talking about some pain related to lower discs playing jumble ... on my clock even. *grin* Anyway, when I got up this morning, I could really notice an improvement, made me joyful - though still sore from P.T. yesterday. That physical therapist almost tore the right cheek off my rump. I am not being funny. I was on the table following instructions doing the stretches and exercises when I suddenly got a bad pain in my right butt. I jumped off the table, was dancing around and hitting it hard. He asked me what was going on. I told him I was hurting back there. He said to get on the table and lie on my left side. I did, he grabbed my cheek and massaged it to the bone so hard. I told him he was hurting me and to quit. He said to tolerate it if I could. So I gritted my teeth for about the longest eight minutes. When I got my composure back, I looked at him dead in the eye and told him I guess he was happy he finally got a good enough excuse to play with my butt but not to press his luck and try to get familiar with any more of my goods past that. We both laughed as I was peering over the table to see if there was a piece of bloody body part of mine on the floor.

First time I have ever had physical therapy. Sometimes it gets very strange to me. So far, I have been tied up 3 times by various leather gadgets ...no chit, it looked like part of a saddle last week ...then he leans on me with that right leg in a different position every time. It always seems to hurt in the same place when he does that. And it feels just like my hips are rubber when I walk out. We are building up my core too. It took a lot of focus and concentration at first to remember to breathe while I make my stomach hard and tight as I go through these drills.

Joking about it today, telling friends at work about my roughed up butt cheek. It sure wasn't funny to me when it was happening. Hmmm, I am thinking he may have crushed the feeling out of my sciatic nerve in that area. If so, it is a good thing! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2018, 09:43 PM   #7195
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my Lemongrass is getting so beautiful..the rain yesterday made it happy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 10:58 AM   #7196
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Well it wasn't today but a recent haircut finally......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 03:46 PM   #7197
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

More joy that you will ever know.

I came home with 5 tops in sizes, I was surprised to fit. I said, oh, why not, let's just see and gauge. And WOW, the image I saw in the dressing room mirror! I think it's time to sort thru my closet.

And....just saying, cherries are on sale at Kroger's, @1.69 per pound!!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 07:30 PM   #7198
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A set of 2/0 AWG battery-to-inverter cables (3' long)
A set of 2 AWG battery-to-inverter cables (6' long)
(Both sets $20 less than what I paid at Interstate Batteries for the first set 2 weeks ago...would have been helpful if the inverter instructions had clearly stated I needed more than one set for the 5000 watt inverter)
A 6 foot long solid copper ground rod
A huge compliment from my favorite employee at my hometown hardware store.
My Tacoma and it's hauling capacity.

I'm in mechanically-inclined-Femme heaven....all I need to find yet is 8 gage grounding wire and some J channel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #7199
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Coming home to her!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2018, 08:19 PM   #7200
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.dexcom.com

New technology for diabetes! It would be good for my dad but i know he won't use it correctly because he doesnt abide by what his doctor says anyways, then he bitches cuz hes always sick.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy