Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

SnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Anyone for WoW?

So is there anyone here that plays WoW? (World of Warcraft) I'm on Echo Isles and my main is a level 74 nelf druid named Aurial. If anyone plays, feel free to say hi. Maybe we can start our own guild in game. Now that would be cool.
SnowSong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowSong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I've got a couple of characters on Kilrogg: a level 35 Tauren Warrior and a level 80 Tauren Hunter. I dunno if I trust you Alliance types.. *eyes SnowSong carefully*

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

SnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST ReputationSnowSong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
I've got a couple of characters on Kilrogg: a level 35 Tauren Warrior and a level 80 Tauren Hunter. I dunno if I trust you Alliance types.. *eyes SnowSong carefully*
*looks innocent*....but I make the best cookies ever! You can not resist my nelfy charm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowSong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #4
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Mare and I have a few Horde toons on the Nazjatar realm, but we've stopped playing for the season. We usually start up again in the winter months.

I have a 70 undead warrior, a level 61 undead warrior, a low level blood elf hunter and an even lower level blood elf paladin.

When we sign back up, we're finally getting the Wrath expansion. (We're a bit behind expansion-wise.)

For the Horde!~

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Mare and I have a few Horde toons on the Nazjatar realm, but we've stopped playing for the season. We usually start up again in the winter months.

I have a 70 undead warrior, a level 61 undead warrior, a low level blood elf hunter and an even lower level blood elf paladin.

When we sign back up, we're finally getting the Wrath expansion. (We're a bit behind expansion-wise.)

For the Horde!~
I like playing belfs and taurens. I had a hard time getting into the undead. I like their history but their whole area is so sad looking. I think I would do great rolling an undead for RP. The potential for backstory is amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowSong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSong View Post
I like playing belfs and taurens. I had a hard time getting into the undead. I like their history but their whole area is so sad looking. I think I would do great rolling an undead for RP. The potential for backstory is amazing.
I hate the undead's posture! (Of all things, lol...) They are always so schlumpy and depressed looking, but I actually like their creepy environments. The quests are more interesting.

Taurens start out in the Barrens and I find the Barrens to be soooooooo boring. It gets more interesting when you are a higher level.

I've 'tried' Alliance when my server was down, but I couldn't get into it.

I am thinking of starting a RP toon... maybe I will when we sign up again.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

Quote:
I hate the undead's posture! (Of all things, lol...) They are always so schlumpy and depressed looking, but I actually like their creepy environments. The quests are more interesting.

Taurens start out in the Barrens and I find the Barrens to be soooooooo boring. It gets more interesting when you are a higher level.

I've 'tried' Alliance when my server was down, but I couldn't get into it.

I am thinking of starting a RP toon... maybe I will when we sign up again.

I really like playing nelfs. Their areas are so beautiful and natural. My favorite place is Auberdine.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #8
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSong View Post
I really like playing nelfs. Their areas are so beautiful and natural. My favorite place is Auberdine.
What about the BElfs?

Catalysm should be out this fall but I'd seriously would like to see if we could create a BF guild on a server, even RP, and have some fun with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #9
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
What about the BElfs?

Catalysm should be out this fall but I'd seriously would like to see if we could create a BF guild on a server, even RP, and have some fun with it.
I enjoy the BElfs, particularly my hunter.
The BF server sounds like a great idea - would be nice to play with "family".

Old 08-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #10
SnowSong

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Mated

Quote:
What about the BElfs?

That's a great idea! We should pick a server and roll belfs. I'd so do it! Now I'm all excited....
Old 11-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

I posted this question in the other WoW thread - but has anyone upgraded to Pandaria yet?

BTW - Best Buy has the expansion for 19.99 - those interested may want to check their local stores.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #12
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Oddly enough, I JUST installed WoW (not Pandaria- I'm talking brand new to the game). I got a groupon for Wrath of the Lich and two months game time for $16... just downloaded it, and I'm SOOOOO lost.

I'm not brand new to RPGs- I used to play on a couple of MUDs back in the day... but this high tech stuff, whoa. I chose a human Alliance Hunter (I know, I know, so boring of me), then logged off in a panic when he (I mean I?) began shooting arrows at the training dummy repeatedly, and I was afraid I'd use up all my ammo, and I don't know how to stop, so yeah... I logged off. Heh.

So at least I know how to log off. Help? I suppose this is where reading that 126 page Getting Started manual might help....except it's 126 pages.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #13
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
Oddly enough, I JUST installed WoW (not Pandaria- I'm talking brand new to the game). I got a groupon for Wrath of the Lich and two months game time for $16... just downloaded it, and I'm SOOOOO lost.

I'm not brand new to RPGs- I used to play on a couple of MUDs back in the day... but this high tech stuff, whoa. I chose a human Alliance Hunter (I know, I know, so boring of me), then logged off in a panic when he (I mean I?) began shooting arrows at the training dummy repeatedly, and I was afraid I'd use up all my ammo, and I don't know how to stop, so yeah... I logged off. Heh.

So at least I know how to log off. Help? I suppose this is where reading that 126 page Getting Started manual might help....except it's 126 pages.
Well, the good news is - you won't run out of ammo. At least you shouldn't. Blizzard got rid of the need to purchase ammo - but I don't know if that applies to versions of the game before Cataclysm.

It's kind of tough to walk you through the game, my suggestion is - practice. A lot. Since you are new and probably Level 1, there isn't much damage you could do to yourself. You'll probably die a lot, but who hasn't? Once you get the swing of things, I'm sure you'll find it addicting like most WoW players.

Oh and - I haven't played too many MMO's, but I've found that so far, WoW stands alone. Between the graphics and the playing content, it's pretty versatile and should keep you busy for hours on end.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

What server are you on? And a human hunter isn't a bad thing. They do get a special racial that benefits them more than other races.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #15
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Yeah, what server are you on so my Horde toon can whoop your ...
Oh, sorry. Sometimes I'm not proficient in controlling my competitive urge.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #16
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

LOL.. I was thinking more along the lines of creating a simple character to help JD through everything as a pair (at least at the start)

Old 11-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
LOL.. I was thinking more along the lines of creating a simple character to help JD through everything as a pair (at least at the start)
Me too, after I thought of whooping ass though, lol...
But I don't have it in me to play Alliance. I tried, didn't find it interesting.
But I'll do it to help JD out.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #18
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Aww! Thanks for not kicking my ass

Um, how do I figure out which server I'm on? I created a new character, a warrior- thought I'd go as simple as possible. Amazingly, I leveled... no clue how to sell back all those damn balroc skins. Or whatever the hell I just killed 6 of.

Oh, and when I enter fight mode (um, when the circle turns red), is there a way to refine my fighting? Am I just locked in the roll of the dice at that point?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #19
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

Quote:
Aww! Thanks for not kicking my ass

Um, how do I figure out which server I'm on? I created a new character, a warrior- thought I'd go as simple as possible. Amazingly, I leveled... no clue how to sell back all those damn balroc skins. Or whatever the hell I just killed 6 of.

Oh, and when I enter fight mode (um, when the circle turns red), is there a way to refine my fighting? Am I just locked in the roll of the dice at that point?
What is the name of your character?

Old 11-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #20
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

oh man...when i first started i would play for 16 hours a day (i was unemployed, so this was okay). I think I still have a lvl 80 mage on Area52, but that server is so horde heavy there's no point being alli. Don't hate, i like rooting for the underdogs.

Pandaria...well...i've purposely avoided following the releases because I don't think I can afford to play anymore. Now I might have to do some research.