Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #21
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I would be a crazy cat lady if Mare would let me, but She keeps me grounded.

Seriously, we only have rescued kitties - with the exception of my Charlie and Shaolyn (who have passed) who were born in an apartment. Ember was a barn cat, and Max was rescued from a shelter. We almost took his little sister, but someone already adopted her. (&(*@&$(#@&*$!!!

We have several feral and abandoned house cats in this neighborhood, and as much as I would love to, I can't house them. I do what I can to make sure they're fed. Our Ember and Max are healthy cats, and I am afraid to expose them, besides the fact Ember is up in years and his health is declining - we thought bringing Max into the house was a gamble in itself.

But .... if I had the funds, I would love to do something more for them.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 08:41 AM   #22
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

i live next to a state park and every bird, raccoon, deer, possum, coyote, dog, and cat around here knows i'm their meal-ticket. i am trapping, neutering, and spaying, every feral cat around here, and releasing them. ten of those little indians decided to move in permanently on my bed. i also do security detail for them all.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #23
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

i adopted my dog from an animal shelter and if i could i would have the animal kingdom in my apt.
i would have another dog, a cat, bird, fish...

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post: