Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Wisconsin Forums

Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #41
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,618 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

while I am here, my buddy JoSchmooze is working in Wi. Madison I believe. He lives in Az and travels back and forth every week. He has brought cheese home for all his Az friends. They love it!
Old 08-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #42
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Sorry, I am from Oregon but we do have cheese curds here! The Tillamook Cheese Factory in Tilamook, Oregon on the coast has cheddar cheese curds, also known as Squeaky Cheese.

http://www.tillamookcheese.com/Visit.../GiftShop.aspx

I am from Alaska but also grew up in WA with relatives in OR. so Tillamook was always available to me, until I moved here. I miss the extra sharp cheddar the most
Maybe I will order a cheese box for Xmas.
Never been to WI, but my grandfather used to drink Old Milwaukee.
*derail end*

~SAB
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #43
TheBellyBionic

How Do You Identify?:
She

TheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST ReputationTheBellyBionic Has the BEST Reputation

I'll be visiting Wisconsin for the first time ever in about a month! My baby brother is getting married in Waterloo. Anyone have a great idea for escaping from the family for a bit? The hotel is in Johnson Creek next to an outlet mall and I'm flying in and out of Milwaukee.
TheBellyBionic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBellyBionic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #44
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBellyBionic View Post
I'll be visiting Wisconsin for the first time ever in about a month! My baby brother is getting married in Waterloo. Anyone have a great idea for escaping from the family for a bit? The hotel is in Johnson Creek next to an outlet mall and I'm flying in and out of Milwaukee.
escaping for, how long is a bit? And, how far are you willing to go? 10 miles, 40 miles? Let me think about it. End of September, most likely 70's during the day and 40's at night. (fyi for packing) I'm about 2 hours north in Green Bay. I do know some things in the Milwaukee area though, I'll get back to ya.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #45
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sending out an invite to everyone near and far

We are having a little Butch and femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24, 2010.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #46
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

I found a good Italian truffle cheese at Trader Jose's last week. It's call Italian Truffle Cheese. I recommend it. And it's not as pricey as the other ones I've seen.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 03:02 PM   #47
WISCONSIN-STUD

How Do You Identify?:
**LESBIAN**
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serious LEO
Relationship Status:
Taken..but looking for friends

WISCONSIN-STUD is on a distinguished road

Well I am definitely looking to meet friends here in the state of WI particularly Madison!! So if you are from out my way send a message!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #48
Goo

How Do You Identify?:
dapper and androgynous by nature, human by choice
Preferred Pronoun?:
i usually answer to anything
Relationship Status:
in a LDR since Oct 2010

Goo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST Reputation

lived in Madison for about 8 years.... kinda miss the cold weather.

The Artist formerly Known as CottonCandy
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #49
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #50
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

It's just my opinion, but I think that cheese should be it's own food group!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 04:12 AM   #51
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Talking cheese head

I love cheese it is it's own food group
ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchKnight For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #52
Gothy

How Do You Identify?:
NB\trans (fluid)
Preferred Pronoun?:
They
Relationship Status:
Anarchist

Gothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST ReputationGothy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a CA transplant living in Beloit. CA might have happy cows... but WI for sure has the better cheese! I feel all alone out here not knowing anyone... I'd love to meet some folks.
Gothy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gothy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #53
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Hey I'll be back home from Wednesday march 28th til wed april 11th!

Parents are in Whitewater. Would love to meet up with people if they are gamed. If I talk nice to mom and might be able to borrow her car!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #54
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Hey folks - I'm going to be traveling to Wisconsin on June 23rd for a business/training trip. I'll arrive Sunday morning at the Madison airport at 10:30 am, and I think my hotel will be in or around Verona. Anybody in that area wanna meet up for Sunday brunch?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #55
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hey Wisconsins butches, studs, transguys, femmes and family...

Waves hi to Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa butchfemme-planeteers.

Averageshmoe, Graffitiboi, and hot-not are planning a weekend of fun July 26th, 27th, and 28th.

Saturday we are having a bbq at April's Garage (hot-not's), please email me here for location and my number.

Bring your smiling face and a beverage; if you have food special needs let me know. Basic bbq food planned.

If you want to hang out and help get ready for bbq come anytime during the day.

Otherwise BBq will start 6...7 pm and go into the night; maybe some pool, darts karaoke what ever moves us.

Please forward this to any b-fers that you think might be interested.

Ave will be coming the evening of July 26th and we likely will get something to eat and hang out in my garage so please come by.

Sunday lets see the beautiful city of Minneapolis or go to a beach or .... you get the idea.

hot-not
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #56
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up calling all bfp family and friends

would love to plan some fun late fall get together I'm in Milwaukee and willing to travel

GO PACK GO

AARON RODGERS

ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ButchKnight For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2013, 04:00 AM   #57
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I just came by for the cheese.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 12:23 AM   #58
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

BTW, Wisconsin was gorgeous and Madison was totally awesome. I was there when the DOMA ruling came down - was happy to see a girl wearing a "No H8" shirt the next day. I fell a little bit in love with Wisconsin while I was there.

Oh, and I bought a hamsa hand pendant from a local street vendor - been wearing it ever since. I think it's working, since I've had no problem with the evil eye ever since. of course, I don't think I was having a problem with the evil eye before either, but it sort of stares out at people and I think it's saying, "I effing DARE you to screw with her!"

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:16 AM   #59
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a total cheese snob. One of my very favorites is Pleasant Ridge Reserve, from Upland cheese factory.

I'm located in Madison. Any other wisconsinites here?
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 01:15 PM   #60
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cheese

I am a born and raised Texan but my dad was from Wisconsin. We lived there for 5 years when I was very young. My mom ate cheese for the first time in Wisconsin. I am a big fan of all kinds of cheese. I am a Packers fan which is not always easy in Texas.

Go Packers!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: