Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #5921
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG! I thought I had 10 months left of school today. My advisor called and I will be finished in August, minus any vacation time. That's 6 months or so. Yay!!!

I'll be styling in a new vehicle this autumn!
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #5922
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Going out for lunch at a Mexican restaurant with my girl , one we have been to before and enjoyed ( her treat ) then checking out rings..... ..... then coffee and a treat......oh and pick up a guitar strap

Getting a text from my son telling me what he got on his final report card

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 08:03 PM   #5923
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I need to make a little amendment here to my original post.

We actually have, amongst our 4 new frogs, two VERY big girls (Bella and Maddie) and two little fellows (Simon and Alvin)!! We thought little "Tuti" was a little girl, but we were very mistaken!!! For two nights running now, L and I have been serenaded by both Simon and little Alvin. Simon has a VERY loud baritone voice and little Alvin has a wonderful little tenor honk!!! We couldn't be happier and now Dolly has 2 boys to sing to her. Of course, Miss Bella and Miss Maddie enjoy listening to the boys, too. What a wonderful little family of frogs we have now!!!

~Theo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Well, this past week was a bit sad. We lost little Oskar, our male frog. He became suddenly ill and we had to take him to the vet. Of course, I took him to the vet as soon as I noticed something was wrong. Unfortunately, it was too late and we had to make the decision to put him down. It about broke my heart, as I had become very attached to the little dude (his songs were the best!!!).

So, that left little Dolly a "widow". She's been moping around, climbing all over the big frog house, looking for Oskar. It was so sad. She'd turn around and just look at me, wide-eyed, as if to ask, "Where is he??". We couldn't bear it any longer..........

So off to the frog store we went!!!!! Two hours later, we're bumping over the road home with a little carton containing 4 new very surprised little frogs!!! They're adult White's Tree Frogs, and I *think* we have 3 girls. Two of the four are VERY big girls, one spritely little male (already named "Simon") and one little girl who loves to tag along with the gang. We're thinking of naming her "Tuti". They were all living in a small house together, like a little "family". We couldn't separate them, so we bought/adopted them all!!!

We're having to quarantine them before we can put them in the Big Frog House with Dolly, just to make sure everyone's healthy, and that will last about a week to 10 days. So, we have the little frog house, with all 4 new occupants, sitting beside the Big Frog House, where Dolly can sit on her ledge and look in to see her new friends and they can see her. We'll be so happy when the time comes to bring them in with Dolly to the Big Frog House. They'll have it made, as the Big Frog House has a waterfall with pond and lots of vines, plants and ledges to climb and sit on, and a new friend in Dolly.

I'm full of joy at having a new gang of little frogs again. Dolly will be elated!!!!

~Theo~ .......proud Dad.
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #5924
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I got to make His lunch for work tonight. I loved doing it... I can't stop smiling.

Last edited by JustLovelyJenn; 02-18-2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling
JustLovelyJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustLovelyJenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #5925
~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

W/we had company tonight. W/we talked about old times and it was fun. W/we have known these women for almost forty years. i remembered things i had long forgotten. i can't recall what the hell we had for dinner but i remember some of the pride parades we walked in the 70's.
W/we met them in college it was a university and had great times. W/we even burned our bras together.
i was so happy i cried like a baby. God i'm getting old. LOL
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #5926
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

The feeling of sunshine dancing on my skin...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 11:15 AM   #5927
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Whatta guy....

A new mixing console from my darling boyfriend....
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 11:28 AM   #5928
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Meeting up with friends and hiking through the county park. To think I almost didn't go because I have the dreaded lurgy and was feeling rather sorry for myself. It turns out it was exactly what I needed! Who knew.

I am exhausted. I won't require rocking tonight.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #5929
Daktari

Not so easy to feel joy when it's a struggle to breathe but today's F&E committee meeting over a carvery dinner was joyous.
So glad another committee member picked me up or I'd not have gone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #5930
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Progress. And dumb luck.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 05:55 AM   #5931
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I just realized I get to spend the whole day in the safe haven of my best friend's home surrounded by her love and respect....no one screaming at me and no one stressing me out to the point of cripling pain...Im surrounded by peace and love...the sun is showing promise for melting the snow and my cold feelings. I'm happy and content. This could lead to a fun day!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 09:01 AM   #5932
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I went to bed holding my new teddy bear, and woke up in Daddy's bed. Smelling Him, knowing in a few short hours He would be joining me here.... what JOY!
Old 02-21-2014, 04:32 AM   #5933
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My very first LONG distance smooooth comfortable train ride ....through my gorgeous home state of Virginia....I'm as excited as a lil girl on her first big adventure !!! I love this feeling and am so happy for the opportunity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #5934
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My Miracle ...to glow with joy because a true miracle has blessed my life...to beam with pride and joy because I have found I really do want to live for the future instead of letting my health beast me down to deep dispare..to fill my heart pound with joy to know everything will work out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #5935
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Medal of Honor

Righting a wrong. Twenty-four (24) veterans will be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor after being denied because of discrimination.

Story from CBS News:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/medal-...o-24-veterans/
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #5936
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the day with my 2 favorite little mini me's.. Bingo tonight the weekend is starting out to be a good one..
Old 02-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #5937
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

We went to a fundraiser walk. The girls got kitty faces at the face painting station. It was a beautiful day to get out.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #5938
Daktari

Sitting in a cafe practicing this brought great joy to me and not a few smiles and random conversations from others
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 04:36 PM   #5939
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
My Miracle ...to glow with joy because a true miracle has blessed my life...to beam with pride and joy because I have found I really do want to live for the future instead of letting my health beat me down to deep dispare..to feel my heart pound with joy to know everything will work out.
Damn auto correct on tablet! ...and writing this right after waking up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 06:58 PM   #5940
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

chatting with my baby on FB this morning & her saying that she wishes I was there with her :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy