Old 12-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation
Default What color is Y/your name?

Color is important. Thats *my* opinion. Life is a coloringbook....blah blah.

Anyway, the best color for the upcoming year is (reportedly)

Honeysuckle: THE Color for 2011 ...... http://shine.yahoo.com/event/the-thr...#photoViewer=1

So, i decided to put this quiz out there....

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorisyournamequiz/

No matter how much i adore pink....my answer in this quiz is

Your Name is Purple
Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

What's yours?

Happy holiday colors to all.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Your Name is Gray
Your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Gray (That would be GrEy)

Your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #4
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

This is so me!! Also, my favorite color is yellow!

Your Name is Yellow
Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.

People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.
You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is White
Your name tells people that you have good intentions and a pure heart. You try to always speak the truth.
You are happy to step back and let other people shine. You don't seek attention or acclaim.

People see you as someone who is generous and ethical. You can be counted on to do the right thing.
You are bright and clear headed. You can offer a fresh perspective, especially when other people are in a rut.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Your Name is Red
Your name tells people that you are powerful and intense. Your name makes people take you seriously.
You stand out in a crowd and command attention. You can't blend in - and you would never try to or want to.

People see you as a bit of a wild card. You're well known for being passionate, and you can be a bit dangerous at times.
You inspire strong feelings in others. People either totally love you or totally despise you. There usually isn't much in between.

I put in that my name was peanut butter

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Red

Your name tells people that you are powerful and intense. Your name makes people take you seriously.
You stand out in a crowd and command attention. You can't blend in - and you would never try to or want to.

People see you as a bit of a wild card. You're well known for being passionate, and you can be a bit dangerous at times.
You inspire strong feelings in others. People either totally love you or totally despise you. There usually isn't much in between.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #8
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I put in that my name was peanut butter
Whatever! My actual real name Brandy is Red! I bet your actual real name is, like, puce or something.

Is puce a colour? I can't remember.

*huff*
Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Orange

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am....ORANGE.....U r flanboyant ur energy is amazeing.U r enthusiastic about things that come ur way and love to try new things.people see u as bold and a bit wild,u get notices a lot and u feel a bit sad if people arent paying attention to u.
Hey, this is good news cause I thought I was a work aholick(sp??) and boreing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default wow.

Your Name is Black
Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #12
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Whatever! My actual real name Brandy is Red! I bet your actual real name is, like, puce or something.

*huff*
aliens can't be puce
that is a human color!

if you *huff* to much your key board is going to freeze that way

and I thought Brandy was a warm amber brown kind of color?

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #13
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Blue
Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

Ahahahahahaha
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #14
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Black
Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Yellow
Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.

People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain positive in the face of adversity.
You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference than you realize.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Your Name is Blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

Ummm yeah that's right

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #17
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

My name is black..
Old 12-09-2010, 04:20 PM   #18
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Your Name is Black

holy hell honey!!!! they hit the nail on the head with this one didnt they!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post

*huff*

If puce is close to red in color, then that would be ami....she is red, I cannot tell a lie
Don't matter if she's using her name or peanut butter
Wolfy, always the helpful One

I had to edit the color because I spelled her name wrong the first time

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 12-09-2010 at 04:31 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Oh dang, I got so excited while telling ami's truth, I forgot to post my own......sheesh

My color is PURPLE

BTW, this is odd, even if I put WolfyOne in as my name my color is still purple

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 12-09-2010 at 04:36 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: