Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Monsanto

Serious question here. Given the list of Monsanto do not buy companies....who's left?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #11782
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I dropped off my car at 8:15am this morning for repairs, and I asked them if I could get an estimate by 12pm. The answer was yes. No call at 12pm. I called them at 1pm, they said they'd know by 3pm. I called at 4pm (an hour before they close), they said they are just so busy during the summer, that the mechanic had just gotten to my car at 4pm to run diagnostics, and that they may have an answer in the morning. !#(@#@)@!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

So...after posting this in the "pissed off thread" last week, today, I went to my regular mechanic, for the things that these jerks missed on their "bumper to bumper check"...I still had a wheel hub that needed replacing (some of the bearings were literally broken, and this problem could have caused an accident), an oil sensor that was bad, and I needed an oil change.

The price (another $400+, after just having spent $500+) did not bring me joy, but I know these guys earn it, and charge minimal labor fees. What did bring me joy, is that I popped in without an appointment, asked them to take a look, they took a look, gave me an estimate, gave water and pets to my dog, and completed the work within 2 hours. I will never go to the "other guys" again. Ever.

I'm glad I popped in. These repairs mean that I will have a safe trip up to Timothy Lake this weekend (a 3000+ elevation gain), and a safe trip over to Astoria next week.
While I was at the mechanics, talking about the car, I mentioned that my car had stalled after I had driven it up the mountain this past weekend (at least a 2000ft elevation gain in a short amount of miles), and he asked me when was the last time I had a tuneup on the transmission, but then we went back to talking about the hub that needed replacing.

My "Check Engine" light just came on while accelerating on an incline....For the love of #$@#$#@@#!!!! SERIOUSLY????

I should have asked him to do the transmission tuneup, but I didn't... I was probably distracted by the first estimate of $400+ that turned into $500+....So, here I am, wondering if I'll have a trip up the mountain this weekend or not. Most likely not.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #11783
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

its a quiet night tonight
therapy got my wheels turning. processing things, coming to terms with other things, realizing I may never get the answers I want from the lady who birthed me.
As of now that is ok with me.
I do have it lined up that at anytime I can grab my girls and go out to dinner with my brother and the mother of my birth mother. I am not sure I can get all the answers I want from her but at least my kids would get to meet there blood great grandmother.
baby steps I say

toss that in the salad spinner along with the rest of the stuff to process give it a good spin!
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #11784
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that by the end of the week, I'll know if I'll be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life or not.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #11785
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool That

after years of making My own coffee it had stopped bothering Me but this past week it's become a problem again

There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #11786
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Lets add another thing to that overwhelming to-do list.... shall we?
Old 08-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #11787
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

she made it thru the first day of school
only complaint is "we have home work everyday" I told her it is going to be like that from now on.to that I got the groan.
AND she likes her first male teacher..woohoo

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #11788
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Life.
Death.
Love.
Fear.
Health.
Illness.
Making the decision.
Coming to believe.

You know what's important? Love. It is all that matters, all that exists.

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #11789
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Non-GMO Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Serious question here. Given the list of Monsanto do not buy companies....who's left?
Non-GMO foods and brands by category:

http://www.nongmoproject.org/find-no...ting-products/
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #11790
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,857 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

"Seeds of death" movie.
http://fuckmonsanto.org/seeds-of-death-full-movie/

Too bad the food inc. clip wasn't the whole movie. Didn't have time to
verify. It is a great documentary.
I just found this documentary.
The FDA ?... Obvious that big pharma wouldn't want this fixed.
Smh at how far out of hand this has gone.
We are the lab rats. And it has just gotten worse.
The buck has gotta stop somewhere.
As I said before...reminds me of " Tuesday is soylent green day "

Last edited by DMW; 08-15-2013 at 11:29 PM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #11791
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Link to a list of 400 companies that do not use GMOs

http://www.realfarmacy.com/400-companies-no-gmos/

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #11792
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I have a lot to do this weekend... my mind is buzzing with costuming patterns and yard sale plans and rearranging ideas... oh, and getting the kids out of the house and to their dads for the weekend.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #11793
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

....There are no words for this...
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2013, 01:47 PM   #11794
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation

Ok . . . just a quick rant but feel its much needed. Feel so frustrated that every time I get into something good with a girl the moment it becomes 'normal', 'the norm', 'conventional': groceries together, dinner at the table dinning table, seeing if the cats get on . . . .brrrr, boom! I feel the need to immediately do a runner . . . . 34 years old / / / is this it?! Run run as fast as you can and find a new Pillow Princess . . . brrrrr! Pfffftttt.

Thank you for giving me the space to vent.
Frustrated Stone Boi xx
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #11795
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Kaya (My cat),

While trying to share your lunch with me is a kind gesture, yacking it into the middle of my bed is not the way to go about it. Thanks Anyway.

Love,

Your Dad

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #11796
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

What is on my mind..well we shall not go there but I do have a question.
when honey bees get into the hummingbird feeder how does it affect the honey?
is it bad for the bees?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #11797
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The weekend I am having and boy was it NEEDED although no studying, homework, and very little sleep has been going on.....I am repeating this weekend and damn was it needed and gone beyond expectations.....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #11798
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

If I kiss her and then run away... am I brave or coward? Thinking...

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agape For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #11799
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_you View Post
If I kiss her and then run away... am I brave or coward? Thinking...
brave as Fuck for kissing her.... One lucky person if she catches you before you run away and wants more

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #11800
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Member Photo Albums

I hope they get this fire out..no I am not in danger thank goodness.
tonight the moon is a beautiful hue of orange-ish yellow.
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post: