Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > New York Forums

Old 11-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #41
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

hrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hello everyone! I just moved to the area, Syracuse, from Ohio. I haven't meet a lot of people since I've moved here. So, I'm hoping to meet people and start new friends. I hope to talk to lots of you.

Hannah
hrrhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #42
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome!
I'm more over in the Albany area... but have been through Syracuse plenty of times. I camped at the Rosamond Gifford zoo there once
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #43
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Desd and I are also in Syracuse
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #44
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

That we are, welcome!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #45
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

hrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputationhrrhoy Has the BEST Reputation

As I sit here and sip my coffee, I thought I would check in and say hello to everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 07:53 AM   #46
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

*clink* coffee cheers.
Cold and rainy day today!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #47
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Cheers. And yes it is, and I thought Ohio had strange weather. I think New York may take the cake in that category.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 08:15 AM   #48
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning ...... hrr n ds , and everyone

im hangin here in Dallas waiting for dispatchers to find me a load going ??? heh story of my life...
suppose to be working my way bk home ... trying to get there by next tuesday at some point

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #49
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrrhoy View Post
Cheers. And yes it is, and I thought Ohio had strange weather. I think New York may take the cake in that category.
Yup. Right now it's snowing less than a mile away from me and I have a sun patch over my house.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #50
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am in Ohio but lived in Jefferson, NY, over by Cobleskill and Cooperstown. I LOVED that area and wish i could go back and live there. I taught at the votec school (cant recall the name of it now) and also started to give classes at the arboretum. I had sheep and ponies up in the foothills of the catskills and so adored it there. If I had my druthers of anywhere I could live in the US, this is where I would be. Family keeps me in Ohio, which i also love dearly.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:24 AM   #51
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Yup. Right now it's snowing less than a mile away from me and I have a sun patch over my house.
snow?? where?? what part???
ill be heading to buffalo for thanksgiving . yay... lol

howdy mis tea ..... sounds like it was a great place, what do u teach??
id like to start a artist work shop sometime in the nearer future as a retirement income sort of thing how did you find the planet???
btw. love your siggy line

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #52
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all! I'll be heading home to good old Avon, NY (think Rochester-ish) for the holidays this year (last week of December). Give me a holler if you're in the area. I'm going to need to spend some time with people who don't refer to it as my "lifestyle choice"!
Old 11-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #53
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Morning all! I'll be heading home to good old Avon, NY (think Rochester-ish) for the holidays this year (last week of December). Give me a holler if you're in the area. I'm going to need to spend some time with people who don't refer to it as my "lifestyle choice"!
woooHOO .... hopfully ill b home during your time there..
i know i will b for christmas but hoping to get out to iowa for new yrs eve.. soo who knows.. heh

Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #54
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
snow?? where?? what part???
ill be heading to buffalo for thanksgiving . yay... lol
Albany area, and just a little bit. It'll melt fast.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #55
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Ms Morningstar, I taught in their special ed program, their pathways to independence. I helped the seniors get jobs in the community and maintain them. And for the younger groups, I taught life skills.

I also had a special class, a locked down unit. Once the door was closed, it was locked and no one could get out. It was for adolescent sexual abusers. Toughest job I ever had. I had one teen I swear will one day be seen on the news. Scared me terribly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #56
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just saying good morning to all the NY folk!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #57
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
ahh wow.... my cuz lives over that way ... she is a professor over there. can't remember the school name.
i was there last month .. hanging out at her place for the weekend

morning err afternooners desd

Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #58
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
Ms Morningstar, I taught in their special ed program, their pathways to independence. I helped the seniors get jobs in the community and maintain them. And for the younger groups, I taught life skills.

I also had a special class, a locked down unit. Once the door was closed, it was locked and no one could get out. It was for adolescent sexual abusers. Toughest job I ever had. I had one teen I swear will one day be seen on the news. Scared me terribly.
wow easygoing,
.... some of that does sound scary

Old 11-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #59
hrrhoy

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Good Morning all! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. Mine has been spent at work, gotta love retail and getting ready for Black Friday.
The Following User Says Thank You to hrrhoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #60
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Talking

morning to u hrrboi ... and everyone
its a awsome sunny morning here in Memphis land...

i'll b home at some point wed... and maybe thru out the weekend yay....

Tags
new york, upstate, upstate ny, western, western ny