Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-25-2011, 06:59 AM   #21
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Used to game a lot more than I do now. But I recently bought Fable III (fucking loved the Lost Chapters, but then they never released Fable II for PC and I'm not into console so I'm pretty fucking happy they did this), which could very well be the kick off to a new streak of way too much gaming.

My favourite games (all on PC) are: Fable: The Lost Chapters, Neverwinter Nights (first one and Shadows of Undrentide expansion...second one wasn't as good for some reason), Medieval Total War I (plus Viking expansion), Sid Meier's Pirates, Diablo II and the Witcher (haven't got Witcher 2 yet, though).
Fable on PC!! Gemme may never see me again.

I got Call of Duty Black Ops on Wii and to me it wasn't as awesome as everyone made it out to be. I think I prefer Halo. I haven't played Fallout yet.
For now I will stick to my mmo Lord of The Rings Online.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.

Last edited by Ebon; 05-25-2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Can't spell
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #22
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Used to game a lot more than I do now. But I recently bought Fable III (fucking loved the Lost Chapters, but then they never released Fable II for PC and I'm not into console so I'm pretty fucking happy they did this), which could very well be the kick off to a new streak of way too much gaming.

My favourite games (all on PC) are: Fable: The Lost Chapters, Neverwinter Nights (first one and Shadows of Undrentide expansion...second one wasn't as good for some reason), Medieval Total War I (plus Viking expansion), Sid Meier's Pirates, Diablo II and the Witcher (haven't got Witcher 2 yet, though).
I want want want Fable III
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 02:03 AM   #23
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

I love Gaming, but my avail time to devote comes & goes.

I have a XBOX, where I prefer FPS stuff. Delta, Tom Clancy, Splinter Cell, Hitman series. Like the Myst type stuff. Grand TA, & Crimson Skies is a fav as well.

Wii, I mainly have the fitness, sports, shooting stuff. A few fluff things still not played.

PC, parts of the aforementioned series'. Flight sims, Microsoft Flgt Sim, XPlane.
Online I play Fallen Swords, but have been away awhile. Vampire & Mobster stuff that I get bored with real easy.

QUESTION:
Im looking to play an online MMORG. I only want to get seriously involved in 1 bc of time & money. Im leaning towards WoW.
What game would you all suggest?

For an online freebie, which game would you suggest?

Thnx

Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camo Eagle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #24
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desdansmoncoeur View Post
Horde FTW

And since the patch allows cross-game/server/side chat, add me the.fates.will.it at gmail dot com
Sorry, I just saw this post. Mare and I usually cancel our account come springtime, but every winter we reactivate and pick up where we left off. I will add you when we reactivate...

There's a new MMO coming out called the Secret World. I'm very interested in seeing what that is all about. I did the questionnaire and determined I was best suited for TEMPLAR. Woot.

The Secret World is a massively multiplayer online world with a unique modern-day setting and unparalleled freedom of character progression. Imagine if every myth, conspiracy theory and urban legend was true. Imagine a world where you can become anything you want to be, without restrictions such as classes or levels. This is the premise for The Secret World, Funcom’s upcoming massively multiplayer online game set in the modern-day real world.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:14 AM   #25
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo Eagle View Post

I have a XBOX, where I prefer FPS stuff. Delta, Tom Clancy, Splinter Cell, Hitman series. Like the Myst type stuff. Grand TA, & Crimson Skies is a fav as well.

Wii, I mainly have the fitness, sports, shooting stuff. A few fluff things still not played.

PC, parts of the aforementioned series'. Flight sims, Microsoft Flgt Sim, XPlane.
Online I play Fallen Swords, but have been away awhile. Vampire & Mobster stuff that I get bored with real easy.

QUESTION:
Im looking to play an online MMORG. I only want to get seriously involved in 1 bc of time & money. Im leaning towards WoW.

Thnx

There are a lot of MMO's out there, but most pale in comparison to WoW. The warning with WoW is ... it can be very addicting. Mare and I were addicted the first year we signed up for it, but we manage to cancel our account after the winter months. It's a great game to play when there isn't much to do outside. lol WoW isn't free - it costs 15 bucks a month.
But it's a good game with a lot of quests to do. The only thing I don't like about it is - some players take the game WAY too seriously and when you have to rely on other players (to complete dungeons, etc), it can get very annoying. Mare and I tend to play by ourselves and unfortunately, haven't been able to do much in the way of dungeons, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 05:15 AM   #26
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Fable on PC!! Gemme may never see me again.

I got Call of Duty Black Ops on Wii and to me it wasn't as awesome as everyone made it out to be. I think I prefer Halo. I haven't played Fallout yet.
For now I will stick to my mmo Lord of The Rings Online.
They have Halo for Wii?

I almost bought Black Ops, but glad I didn't. I have similar games for my PS2, but I prefer playing on the Wii.

Between Christmas and birthdays, I have a ton of Wii games I haven't even opened yet.
I finally cracked open Dead Space and think it's pretty cool so far - but I haven't devoted any serious time to it. I love the Wii, but I am craving "big girl games" - the cutesie games are alright - but I love shooters and games with some sort of backbone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 08:20 AM   #27
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,578 Times in 402 Posts
wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

For a good f2p mmo I recommend Runescape. Yes it also has members stuff that vastly expand what you do and it's cheaper the WoW. Lord of the Rings also rocks pretty much but it takes forever for initial download.

I want LA Noire. I also am craving a guitar hero or rockband game for some reason. Last night I played Halo Wars with my brother all night until he was yelled at by his fiance and my power flashed off. LOL. Strangely enough we play video games together more often now thanks to Xbox Live then we did when he lived at home.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #28
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet View Post
For a good f2p mmo I recommend Runescape. Yes it also has members stuff that vastly expand what you do and it's cheaper the WoW. Lord of the Rings also rocks pretty much but it takes forever for initial download.
I used to play Runescape as well...dunno if it's changed since then but I used to be able to play it for free, but it prohibits you from buying new armour/weapons at will though you can find them/steal them too.

For free online games, browser based games are the best. Stuff like Tribal Wars and Travian. Just found out Lunar Wars and Galava are no longer in existance, which sucks. Those were awesome.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #29
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

QUESTION:

Thnx

Check out City of Heroes if you want to really customize your character and have tons of choices on the types of powers/costumes you want. No MMO out there gives you so many choices, plus you can be a hero, a villian, or somewhere in between! There is a somewhat high learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, its addicting!! I have a ton of characters that have different powers, costumes, personalities, and the variety makes the game really fun. They are always adding new content, plus lots of post 50 (the level limit) content.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/en.html
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #30
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

wolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputationwolfbittenpoet Has the BEST Reputation

Runescape has evolved massively from the old days. It is actually pretty immersive anymore and the armor and weapons options are majorly better then in Runescape Classic.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #31
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Devil May Cry is also good. anyone play it?
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #32
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

QUESTION:

Thnx

I play Lord Of The Rings Online. It's free but I pay for it because I like playing it. I have never played WoW though.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #33
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
They have Halo for Wii?

I almost bought Black Ops, but glad I didn't. I have similar games for my PS2, but I prefer playing on the Wii.

Between Christmas and birthdays, I have a ton of Wii games I haven't even opened yet.
I finally cracked open Dead Space and think it's pretty cool so far - but I haven't devoted any serious time to it. I love the Wii, but I am craving "big girl games" - the cutesie games are alright - but I love shooters and games with some sort of backbone.
COD Black Ops wasn't that bad its an awesome shooter game. I mean there is some cool stuff there but I thought it would be longer. Maybe I just played it too much. No Halo for Wii unless you hack it. I played Halo on 360 at a friends house. We did split screen it was bad ass.

I just looked at Dead Space on youtube I think I might buy it now. You will enjoy COD if you like that game.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 05-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #34
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Free to Play...why don't you head over to Outspark.com and see what they have to offer in the way of free to play games. They have a few different choices and all fun to play as well.

For paid, WoW is awesome, I have tried all others and keep coming back to WoW and nothing seems to compare as of yet.

I have added quite a few games to my collection since the last time I posted. Call of Duty: Black Ops was freaking awesome, I was very excited to play that one and I am even more excited that they intend to release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 11:22 PM   #35
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Thnx for the suggestions.
I did try Runescape back in the day when it was just a text based game. I quit bc it was boring. I assume its changed?
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 AM   #36
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Right now, I don't have any consoles. I want PS3 though. And Xbox. And Wii. Hence why I don't have one. Can't decide.

PC games however...I do have:

Ages of Empires (I have the first 2, want the 3rd)
Diablo (don't own but would love to. I had a grand time with it)
TES: Oblivion
TES: Morrowind
Fable II: The Lost Chapters (It's okay. I do better with first person but I'm slowly figuring it out)
Sim City
Myst series

I own Assassin's Creed but I haven't put it on the computer yet. I want to get an upgraded PC first.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #37
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Lord of the Rings (LoTR) is a pretty decent game for a free MMO. I liked the fact it made you think (puzzles to solve, etc). I wasn't as addicted to it as I was with WoW though.... (I suppose that's a good thing, but since I didn't play it as often, I removed it..)

I tried to d/l Runescape a while back, but my graphics card couldn't handle it. I've since upgraded my machine, so I might give it another try one day. I did hear it has come a long way since.

I refuse to buy another console since we've already invested so much into the Wii. I have just about everything imaginable for the Wii. Now I hear that it's being discontinued for a new console next year. *moan*
However, I am looking forward to a new Mario Kart.

A friend of mine owns every console out there. As cool as that is in one aspect, it's quite a burden on the finances. I can't see spending a trillion dollars on games for every platform. When I hit the lottery, I might change the way I think about that, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #38
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post

TES: Oblivion
TES: Morrowind
These are awesome as well, particularly Oblivion. I recently heard they are coming out with a new Elder Scrolls.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #39
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
These are awesome as well, particularly Oblivion. I recently heard they are coming out with a new Elder Scrolls.
TES: Skyrim

I know it's due this fall. I'm not exactly sure when.

*grins* Here's how OCD I can be about my games.

I have a list of all the quests available in Oblivion/Shivering Isles/Prince of the Nine (or whatever it's called)

And a list of all locations in the game. I go to all of em and am working on doing all quests.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #40
wolfbittenpoet

How Do You Identify?:
Typewriter Boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Runescape when it was textbased was very very different. These days its amazing and updates every week. The new graphics servers also have made the footprint it leaves easier and a wider variety of graphics cards can handle it. It even plays exceptionally on my netbook which is something I cant say for LoTR most the time.