Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #81
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Packer fans. I'll be putting away my bandwagon cheesehead hat for the season. The Pack won, the Lombardi trophy is home, and Ben was properly relegated to being "not one of the greatest quarterbacks ever".

Oh, and Tommy got NFL MVP with a perfect score of 50 votes.

This was an all around nice day in football.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #82
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Peach darlin............laughin...........

of course there is popcorn....buttered and lightly salted........

maybe one day we'll be long enough in the same town to enjoy a chat and a bowl of popcorn!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 04:15 AM   #83
Daktari

Kick off was 11pm here so inevitably (because it was a school night) I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter tsk!! I'll be catching up with the whole game on BBC iPlayer throughout the day/evening.

I'm stoked the Packers won!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 05:00 AM   #84
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

It was an awesome game, awesome half time, awesome commercials and an awesome dinner. Just a fantastic Sunday

GP PACK GO!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #85
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, a fantastic Sunday it was indeed...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #86
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Congrats To Green Bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewcityboi View Post
I am so proud to be a packer fan and living in milwaukee. We drove down water street (the party street downtown) and everyone was honking their horns and screamin! My voice is shot from screaming at the bar. The steelers put up one hell of a fight and i respect the hell out of them for that. I bleed green and gold and im so happy we brought the lombardi trophy home. Go pack!!!!!
GREAT TEAM TO BEAT OUR ASS. Glad for your guys stayed through it, stuck with it and fought to win.

Being an avid rabid Steelers fan my whole life, the mourning occurs for a bit, and then it kicks in and we will rally. I will be in mourning till training tapes start coming out.

Green Bay team Aaaron Rodgers, and their fans were awesome. It was a great game of football.

Below is a funny a friend sent me.

A woman had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As she was sitting there for a while, a man came along and said he noticed the empty seat from his row way above. He asked her if anyone would be sitting in the seat next to her.

"No," she said, "the seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

Somberly, the woman says, "Well... the seat actually belongs to me. I
was supposed to come here with my husband, but he passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we have not been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, that's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The woman shakes her head, "No, they're all at the funeral."

Last edited by Tommi; 02-07-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #87
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Half-Time Friggon Waste............

What a joke half time was. I knew it would be A HUGE WASTE OF TIME. The ONLY thing that was great about that was SLASH. Not too sure what the big hype about The Black Eyed Peas is anyway *in general*. They all gotta go...That Fergie chick is just a pretty face (cosmetic surgery wise, etc) added to the mix.

She can't sing, never could in my opinion. No clue why they're all that famous...The music drowns them out (which is probably the best thing) and anyone can get up there and do that. MARKETING baby, MARRRRRRKETING....

Puppy Bowl ALL THE WAY!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #88
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Finally .......

PACKERS!
... and Mare even watched the game with me from kickoff to finale. She even cheered them on.

*sigh* Bragging rights sure do make me smile.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #89
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

I must be the odd one out, I thoroughly enjoyed the half time show, so did everyone at our party!!
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #90
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

We watched the Puppy Bowl.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #91
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
We watched the Puppy Bowl.

What is this Puppy Bowl?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:41 PM   #92
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

What is this Puppy Bowl?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jG6Jimr9yI&feature=related"]YouTube - Puppy Bowl Classic - Tackles and Fumbles[/nomedia]

Here's a clip. They don't actually have any teams, but any dog getting any toy over either line gets a touchdown. I don't really think the score interests anybody too much. But they DO have an MVP (most valuable puppy).
Old 02-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #93
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
YouTube - Puppy Bowl Classic - Tackles and Fumbles

Here's a clip. They don't actually have any teams, but any dog getting any toy over either line gets a touchdown. I don't really think the score interests anybody too much. But they DO have an MVP (most valuable puppy).

That is so cute! Thanks for the link.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #94
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default lost

Steelers lost. Sucks out loud!!!!! Good job Packers enjoy your win. My Steelers will be back rest assured!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #95
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

.. and so I don my Packers sweatshirt today, walk into Walmart, and the first person I see is a woman wearing her Steelers sweatshirt. Yes, I was smug as can be as I walk past her with my chest popped out like ... BAM! Uh huh, we won.

See.. I live in Eagles territory. About 90% of the population are some sort of Philly fan. For years I took a lot of shit for being a Packer fan - even up north where I grew up. But today was different. People were actually congratulating me. Sure, there were some looks, but yanno, I don't care .... I have my vengeance. It is sweet.

/rant

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 09:56 PM   #96
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

That was a good game. Congrats to all the cheesehead fans!

I am glad the Packers won cuz my bud in Wisconsin owes me a super bowl hat now

I think they need to do away with half time entertainment. That performance was supposed to be music? I'm older. I dont like noise. That was noise with dancing lol.

Any did anyone find a decent commercial in that bunch? The etrade kid is always cute but even that one wasnt so hot.
I may be a transplant to Chicago, but my heart is and always will be in Wisconsin! I can't believe my boys pulled it off! It was a very exciting game!

Kobi, I have to admit that your noise with dancing comment almost made me spew my coffee! And, there were a few commercials that were cute, but I wasn't really impressed.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #97
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoyed the half time performance. Let's face it, they can't get Prince every year and he was by far the best half time performer ever. Janet Jackson was awesome too - and I'm not even talking about the 'wardrobe malfunction'.

I thought there were a lot of funny commercials. My fav was the Bridgestone commercial with the beaver. The beaver cuts a tree down and is in the middle of the road when a guy comes up on him and slams on his brakes to keep from hitting him. So then the guy is driving down the same road again and a huge tree falls in front of his car. Again he slams on his brakes. When he gets out he sees that if the tree hadn't of fallen he would have been swept away by a flooding river that took the bridge out. He looks over to see the beaver who thumps his chest and then points at the guy - kindly like saying we're even. I thought it was great I even remember that it was for Bridgestone and while I might remember the commercial I rarely remember who it was for lol

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: