Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 12-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #901
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Oh.

So you are a hetrosexual woman, on a queer website, hoping to give us the benefits of your experience?

Ummmm, ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelofnj View Post
I hope my relationship with someone who has come out trans FTM and dating a transitioned FTM can be supportive to others in the same situations.
Quote:
I don't mean to be argumentative, but we have plenty of queer folks here who can help us with this experience. Unless you are a queer woman who has had your lesbian lover transition into a man, you cannot possibly know how we feel.
MsTinkerbelly, last I heard women who date FTMs are allowed on this site. Welcomed on this site. I don't remember reading anywhere that the expectation is that people at BFP who date FTMs had to have been with said FTM prior to their transition. Oh, AND that said FTM had to have identified as lesbian PRIOR to their transition. You know that a number of FTMs never identified as "lesbians". Just like many of our butch and femme friends here don't, and never have, identified "lesbians", even though they have loved female bodied people.

People don't need to PROVE that they belong here by talking about their history of sexual partners, either.

I see that you were cordial in the end (I think you were being genuine), but I must admit, I am surprised at you, MsTinkerbelly!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #902
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
MsTinkerbelly, last I heard women who date FTMs are allowed on this site. Welcomed on this site. I don't remember reading anywhere that the expectation is that people at BFP who date FTMs had to have been with said FTM prior to their transition. Oh, AND that said FTM had to have identified as lesbian PRIOR to their transition. You know that a number of FTMs never identified as "lesbians". Just like many of our butch and femme friends here don't, and never have, identified "lesbians", even though they have loved female bodied people.

People don't need to PROVE that they belong here by talking about their history of sexual partners, either.

I see that you were cordial in the end (I think you were being genuine), but I must admit, I am surprised at you, MsTinkerbelly!
When did you become a moderator?

I am really offended by this Dapper, really offended. How dare you chastise me, or question my motives? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 08:59 PM   #903
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
When did you become a moderator?

I am really offended by this Dapper, really offended. How dare you chastise me, or question my motives? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!!!!
Wow.

I was not trying to be a moderator. You were suggesting to her that she did not belong here, and I am suggesting that you are incorrect.

With your logic, anyone who dates ME or any FTM, who hasn't dated a "lesbian" in the past doesn't belong here. Actually, you were suggesting the "rules" are even narrower than that. You were suggesting that the people who belong here that date FTMs have to have dated a lesbian who transitioned to FTM. That is news to me.

Am I incorrect? Is that not what you said? I responded to quotes.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #904
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow.

I was not trying to be a moderator. You were suggesting to her that she did not belong here, and I am suggesting that you are incorrect.

With your logic, anyone who dates ME or any FTM, who hasn't dated a "lesbian" in the past doesn't belong here. Actually, you were suggesting the "rules" are even narrower than that. You were suggesting that the people who belong here that date FTMs have to have dated a lesbian who transitioned to FTM. That is news to me.

Am I incorrect? Is that not what you said? I responded to quotes.
I do not owe you or anyone other than jewel an explanation, and she and I are good. Now, if you go back to minding your own business, we will be just fine.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM   #905
jewelofnj
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl/Sweetheart

jewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputation

Actually I am out of here.

Stop thinking too much.
It's ok not to know all the answers.
They will come to you when you least expect it.
:gimmehug:
jewelofnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 PM   #906
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Actually I am out of here.
That would be a real shame jewel.

I just sent you an apology for misreading your post and coming across so unfriendly.

Please give us (me) another chance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 09:29 PM   #907
jewelofnj
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Girl/Sweetheart

jewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputationjewelofnj Has the BEST Reputation

You owe Dapper an apology not me. He made a valid point and you totally PMS'd all over him. See my message back.

Be kind to people.

Stop thinking too much.
It's ok not to know all the answers.
They will come to you when you least expect it.
:gimmehug:
jewelofnj is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jewelofnj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 09:48 PM   #908
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You owe Dapper an apology not me. He made a valid point and you totally PMS'd all over him. See my message back.

Be kind to people.
Actually I am not going to apologize to Dapper...he is not a moderator, and should have reported me, not confronted me.

I deserved to be reported; even though I misread your post, I showed my ass and was acting as a moderator/protector of the site. That is not my role, and for that I am sorry to the mods, admin and you.

Although I'm sure Dapper meant well, it did not sit well with me as he is not my spouse, my parent or even a friend.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #909
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there!

I'm just a girl...Free spirit, inquisitive mind, creative soul.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best,
Lore
Bubala is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubala For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2015, 10:46 PM   #910
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Welcome
Old 12-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #911
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Welcome
Thank you!
Bubala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:06 AM   #912
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

A huge Welcome to the Planet for everyone that's new. I hope you find the site informative and helpful and that there ARE friendly people on this site.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #913
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome All! I look forward to your contributions!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 09:27 PM   #914
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the newbies!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 05:50 PM   #915
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,130 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not really a newbie, but I don't think I've posted here in over a year, year and a half? Hoping to get a little more time here after hiatus while life took me for some crazy spinning!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 06:34 PM   #916
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai View Post
Hi there!

I'm just a girl...Free spirit, inquisitive mind, creative soul.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best,
Lore

Welcome to the Planet.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2015, 10:22 PM   #917
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the newbies...I hope each of you find BFP to be as wonderful as I have !
Old 12-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #918
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome back from your hiatus, easygoing.
Old 12-30-2015, 06:42 PM   #919
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello.....
TL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #920
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Hello.....
Testing....testing....1...2..3...

You made it in! Welcome to the site!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: