Old 08-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #2401
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Sleepy and busy. Bad combination
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #2402
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Determined but unfocused.

Now if I can just get myself to determined and focused I will be in much better shape.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 02:22 PM   #2403
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Germany 2, Canada 0 in women's soccer....how do you think I feel????? lol
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 03:14 PM   #2404
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Germany 2, Canada 0 in women's soccer....how do you think I feel????? lol
After your team lost, did they call the Germans "cowards" like Solo did when the USA lost?

At least you don't have to be ashamed of your fellow citizens.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 03:37 PM   #2405
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
After your team lost, did they call the Germans "cowards" like Solo did when the USA lost?

At least you don't have to be ashamed of your fellow citizens.
Ever nice and polite, we just shed a lil tear, congratulated the winners, and then went and beat the crap out of our goalie in the locker room. lol

Last edited by C0LLETTE; 08-16-2016 at 03:43 PM. Reason: i figured that beat the "crap" was "nicer" than beat the "shit" lol
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:27 PM   #2406
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I went to my rheumatologist today and chatted about my other recent doctor visits. That was fun *rme* only to be told that they want me to go and see yet another doctor and discuss/schedule another surgery. Sure why not...I'm currently looking at two..what's one more? Noooooo problem!
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 05:30 PM   #2407
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default It was an okay day, but....

...I'm having a terrible evening. I just can't seem to get it completely together no matter what I do. Always seems like I'm a day late and a dollar short. Now I have to scramble to make things work and it becomes a vicious never-ending cycle of crazy.

And what really pisses me off is how completely oblivious some people are. I'm walking out the door of a public building this evening and I didn't see this young girl behind me. I let go of the door and out of the corner of my eye I see her speeding to the door (if she hadn't bolted it wouldn't have slammed in her face and she was close enough that I would have waited and held it until she got there. Had I seen her). Anyway, she speeds up to get to the door - head buried in a cell phone the entire time - and I practically broke my neck doing a 180 degree turn to grab the door so it doesn't hit her in the face because I had let go of it.

Put your fucking arms out you little fuckwit! I'm not your goddamn concierge, Cupcake - I was just trying to be polite, but you need to do the work. Meet a person halfway, you know what I'm saying? The old me would have let her get smashed and I would have been waiting for her to give me some lip so I could brawl. lol, but not the new me. The new me just wishes people would get their heads out of their phones and attain some goddamn self-awareness. Get a fucking clue, ass clowns.

Okay, so the transgression was minor but I am just having a really bad day. Sue me. Better yet - don't sue me; just give me a hug. I could really use one.

Oh yeah, and I also forgot to add that my bank card and one of my books have gone missing.

Last edited by Smiling; 08-16-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Clarifying my rant so it can be understood and enjoyed by all :)
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 06:50 PM   #2408
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Irritated and disappointed in myself. If I could kick my own ass I would.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 07:13 PM   #2409
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently, I don't read threads carefully enough to have realized I wandered into a thread with a secret handshake and whatnot ...so I will repost yesterday's annoyance before updating:

I have tried very hard today to not lose My temper with someone. Hy does not know where hys safety deposit key is or hys bank card. BUT hy thinks that hys birth certificate must be lost and hy had a social security card and can't find it. But hy knows hys number. I spent far too much of My time today on the phone with various people trying to solve hys problems. Said various people informed Me that hy has to make these calls... that I cannot make them for hym...which I suspected. Perhaps this is why the babybutch has not grown up yet. Maybe because every time hy has an issue, someone else helps hym and bails hym out.

Today's Saga: Part II: After several calls from hym today, hy still can't find the safety deposit box key and has to pay to have the box re-drilled with a new key or some such thing. I think when you get a safety deposit box they WARN you that you should not lose the key... because in the bank's words "It will cost you." ....I mean seriously when a bank that has lots of money says something is going to "cost you" ... I would believe them and not lose the dang key.

Hy also has no clue where hys papers and important belongings are. They could be in the safety deposit box. Or they could be gone. Lost.

I am flipping through the Dominant handbook to see when it is appropriate to strangle a submissive and for how long.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:04 PM   #2410
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Oddly enough, completely humored. I sneezed and apparently pulled a muscle in the process. I guess I'm going to be a delicate flower in my old age...lmao
Old 08-16-2016, 08:15 PM   #2411
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

contemplative.... very, very contemplative....
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 11:10 PM   #2412
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling... uncertain.
Old 08-17-2016, 04:39 AM   #2413
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Sleepy and groggy
Old 08-17-2016, 04:53 AM   #2414
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation

rested...
and joyful....
loved and deeply cherished....
courageous and grateful....

the carpe will diem...
with brains in my head...
and feet in my shoes...
a grateful heart has nothing to lose
just all to gain...
over and over again...
share with the world around me...
how strength has grown...
the dark clouds have moved...
my resilience and strength has risen and a rainbow is showing.
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 05:18 AM   #2415
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling like I could use another couple of hours of sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 05:25 AM   #2416
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm feeling like I could use another couple of hours of sleep.
ME too....

I'm feeling a bit melancholy...
How do you define courage? Is it the absence of fear? You might think, under the weight of your fears, "I am not courageous." But maybe you have the wrong perspective. Courage can be measured in many ways, and is not the absence or denial of fear, but the willingness to act vulnerably. When you're faced with the unknown and then you stand on the edge of risk, courage brings you to the point where you are able to take flight, though you might be unsure of your wings.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 04:08 PM   #2417
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty stressed out...
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 05:09 PM   #2418
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something.

Vacationitis. It's going to last 2 more days, and then I know I will have a great recovery for 9 days!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 05:40 PM   #2419
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I was feeling pretty good until I remembered that I forgot to buy Sadie's food while I was out melting in the sunshine & heat earlier. This means I have to go back out, but at least traffic has died down and the sun is soon to set. I must love her a lot!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 10:41 PM   #2420
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

Pleased I my paperwork was accepted (well maybe, I have to call tomorrow to confirm then proceed to the next step) and I was only sent away with one flag rather than 30....Yea!