Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Telling...

A draft...

The Telling

The office, finally quiet of the pain it still held...Luciana wrote her last therapy note in long hand and locked the pad in her desk. Thinking of her last client and her body relaxing after the experience of intense sensuality she felt with the beauty, her body still reeling with thought of the beauty.

Luciana turned off the light on her desk feeling sadness with what she already knew she would not do with her date this evening.

This place with it's trees, and gray skies was still a mystery. She got into her car, and turned on the ignition, her thighs still stinging with desire. Luciana pulled the car toward her date's address as she thought of herself as a relic of some other time, a distant place where control of Self was a virtue.

Mariana was already at the door at Luciana's arrival...opened door...helped her in...closed door, still Luciana's thighs were on fire as she got behind the wheel once again.

Luciana looked at Mariana across the table, the candlelight flickering, of course. This woman's green eyes, kind, desirable, as Luciana took in the tone of her eyes, their shape, the brilliance there and felt sacredness at their beauty, and sadness at knowing she would not kiss them, or even acknowledge their want. Luciana had taken Mariana home after dinner had brought itself to its end.

Luciana entered her home and began her next life...the phone rang..."Lu, I just wanted to know that you got home ok." Luciana could hear Mariana's breathing..."Yes, I got home ok. I'm getting to work now, I'll call you tomorrow.", Luciana said even as she thought she would not use the phone for the entire weekend.

Luciana took her jacket off, walked to her palette and immediately relaxed. Taking the cadmium red deep she thought it the color of blood...a good thought...she turned to her painting in progress, of the woman who had sat for it...and remembered the energy between them as Luciana painted her...and now alone, without her it felt safer...controlled...and Luciana grayed down the cadmium red deep and began to paint the lips that she had briefly tasted...and relaxed knowing she would go no further...no further...her need for self control imperative.

A draft...©Greco 2013

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Telling

The painting went well this night. Luciana looked at herself in the mirror and contemplated her own image. She lived with images, and feelings, made her living sensing, and seeing. She smoothed coconut oil over her face, and the image of Mariana opened before her...Mariana, stunning, sensual. Why did she not take her? All the signals were there.

Luciana gazed at the silver hair riding her temples, and the mirror seemed to open to her thoughts...Mariana, was also gazing at herself in the mirror, wondering, thinking about Luciana and why this night came to such an early ending...Mariana gazed at her body, touched her arms, her breasts, and thought, "I am gorgeous. Why didn't Lu want me?" She felt Lu's energy embrace her at that moment, as if Lu were there touching her, caressing her, but she shook herself out of this fantasy.

Luciana, gazed into the mirror and for an instant felt the impulse to call Mariana...to tell her that she wanted her, desired her at that very moment. Luciana did not call Mariana. Luciana went into her bedroom, and prayed for self-control. She did not sleep soundly that night. Tomorrow she would do her long run.

A draft...Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I just swooned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
A draft...

The Telling

The office, finally quiet of the pain it still held...Luciana wrote her last therapy note in long hand and locked the pad in her desk. Thinking of her last client and her body relaxing after the experience of intense sensuality she felt with the beauty, her body still reeling with thought of the beauty.

Luciana turned off the light on her desk feeling sadness with what she already knew she would not do with her date this evening.

This place with it's trees, and gray skies was still a mystery. She got into her car, and turned on the ignition, her thighs still stinging with desire. Luciana pulled the car toward her date's address as she thought of herself as a relic of some other time, a distant place where control of Self was a virtue.

Mariana was already at the door at Luciana's arrival...opened door...helped her in...closed door, still Luciana's thighs were on fire as she got behind the wheel once again.

Luciana looked at Mariana across the table, the candlelight flickering, of course. This woman's green eyes, kind, desirable, as Luciana took in the tone of her eyes, their shape, the brilliance there and felt sacredness at their beauty, and sadness at knowing she would not kiss them, or even acknowledge their want. Luciana had taken Mariana home after dinner had brought itself to its end.

Luciana entered her home and began her next life...the phone rang..."Lu, I just wanted to know that you got home ok." Luciana could hear Mariana's breathing..."Yes, I got home ok. I'm getting to work now, I'll call you tomorrow.", Luciana said even as she thought she would not use the phone for the entire weekend.

Luciana took her jacket off, walked to her palette and immediately relaxed. Taking the cadmium red deep she thought it the color of blood...a good thought...she turned to her painting in progress, of the woman who had sat for it...and remembered the energy between them as Luciana painted her...and now alone, without her it felt safer...controlled...and Luciana grayed down the cadmium red deep and began to paint the lips that she had briefly tasted...and relaxed knowing she would go no further...no further...her need for self control imperative.

A draft...©Greco 2013
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

That's it?

That's all we get to read?

Very interesting start. Would like to read more Greco.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #5
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Luc Claudia

I

Luc sees her behind her desk, front office.
Luc opens the door and enters knowing that Claudia
doesn't know what Luc looks like nor that she is coming
to meet her this day.

Luc's gaze is steady, taking in Claudia as she approaches
the front reception desk...Luc wonders what her scent
will be, what temperature her skin at caress?

Luc stands in front of her silently savoring her
beauty with eyes that sense Claudia's surprise, and
feeling the energy of her wetness. Luc walks around
to the entrance of Claudia's station and extends
her hand, Claudia rises as she gives Luc her hand.

Luc draws Claudia to her gently.
Slowly Luc breathes her in, and places lips
warm, and hungry on Claudia's soft shoulder.

Luc then stands back and both look into
each others eyes with the knowing of its promise.

continuing

©2014 Greco

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 11:05 AM   #6
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. It's been a loooong time.

Dear Greco, may we please receive a new installment?

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 11:28 PM   #7
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default fin

You have a way with words...Luc and Claudia are "dead in the water". This story I've decided not to continue, but who knows, I'm sure Luc is alive and well...smiling...and will have a story to tell.

Until then , Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Okay. It's been a loooong time.

Dear Greco, may we please receive a new installment?

The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 04:55 PM   #8
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default R

Resurrecting Luc...stay "tuned".

Quote:
A draft...

The Telling

A draft...©Greco 2013

Old 10-23-2018, 06:18 PM   #9
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default s

Relaxing Music & Ocean Waves - Piano Sleep Music

the sea...always...

Greco

Old 10-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Free diving in...the Self...

Naughty Boy - Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin

Greco

Old 10-27-2018, 04:20 PM   #11
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 12

The Camino de Santiago - A Pilgrim's Journey

Now this one I will walk...una promesa.
Camino de San Santiago de Compostéla

Greco

Old 10-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #12
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 12

Ribbon In The Sky Lyrics-Stevie Wonder

Hermosura

Siempre tuyo, Greco

Old 10-27-2018, 04:50 PM   #13
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Bumpity, bump.

A beautiful video...under water of course.

Quote:

Naughty Boy - Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin

Greco

Old 10-27-2018, 05:10 PM   #14
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 12

Libertango (Piazzolla) - Yo-Yo Ma

Greco