Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I just read there is a new candidate for president. I dont want to spoil your surprise..just be on the look out!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 07:52 PM   #4222
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I just read there is a new candidate for president. I dont want to spoil your surprise..just be on the look out!!

who ? lol don't make me get all OWL like besame )))
Old 07-06-2020, 12:39 PM   #4223
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Just ordered the book authored by Mary L. Trump:

Too Much and Never Enough:
How My Family Created The World's Most Dangerous Man
(Simon & Schuster, NY NY, July 14th, 2020).

CNN news article:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/media...ate/index.html

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 02:30 PM   #4224
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Just ordered the book authored by Mary L. Trump:

Too Much and Never Enough:
How My Family Created The World's Most Dangerous Man
(Simon & Schuster, NY NY, July 14th, 2020).

CNN news article:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/media...ate/index.html
Thanks for the reminder. Just put in my order (preorder?)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 09:33 PM   #4225
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I can't help but laugh over the thought of KANYE WEST saying he wants to run for president ~ oh hell maybe we should give it a try too ! he claims to be a billionaire and had to borrow money from TRUMP for PPP << he needs a urologist ? what's PPP ? oy
Old 07-07-2020, 12:02 PM   #4226
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Was that a pee pee pee joke? lol
Old 07-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #4227
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Thanks for the reminder. Just put in my order (preorder?)
Me too. I am so looking forward to this read.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 05:04 PM   #4228
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

I am boycotting GOYA FOODS the CEO Robert Unanue is a Trump supporter. Regardless of the fact he is a racist of the Hispanic community. sometimes money has no ethics.
Old 07-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #4229
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I am boycotting GOYA FOODS the CEO Robert Unanue is a Trump supporter. Regardless of the fact he is a racist of the Hispanic community. sometimes money has no ethics.
I am also boycotting Goya products!
Old 07-14-2020, 01:45 PM   #4230
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I can't help but laugh over the thought of KANYE WEST saying he wants to run for president ~ oh hell maybe we should give it a try too ! he claims to be a billionaire and had to borrow money from TRUMP for PPP << he needs a urologist ? what's PPP ? oy
PPP=Payroll Protection Plan.
Kanye West DID get one of those payroll loans in the stimulus plan to help personally owned businesses. The "rich get richer, the poor get poorer!
Old 07-14-2020, 04:57 PM   #4231
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Personally, I think Beyonce would be a far better president than Kanye or Trump> These guys just need to go and do what they do best...sit on their expensive toilet seats and hope their balls stay above the water-line.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2020, 07:54 AM   #4232
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Washington (CNN)Hospital data on coronavirus patients will now be rerouted to the Trump administration instead of first being sent to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.

The move could make data less transparent to the public at a time when the administration is downplaying the spread of the pandemic, and threatens to undermine public confidence that medical data is being presented free of political interference.

...hospitals are to begin reporting the data to HHS on Wednesday, noting also that the "database that will receive new information is not open to the public, which could affect the work of scores of researchers, modelers and health officials who rely on C.D.C. data to make projections and crucial decisions."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/polit...cdc/index.html
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 11:54 AM   #4233
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

CNN had a news byte this morning, which talked about 4 possible VP candidates that Joe Biden is vetting for the position.

Out of the four candidate hopefuls, i saw Susan Rice's name. I think she could fulfill the VP role. (Link to Rice bio).

CNN news article link:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/21/polit...ent/index.html

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 12:25 PM   #4234
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

The title of the article on Biden and his possible VPs is
"Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate"

And then the article goes on to name 5. I wonder which one he is not considering? I would rather imagine that is the answer, rather than someone cannot count to 4.

I guess that's what's called sloppy copy. I think they should be more careful with articles about the democratic presidential nominee. It might just be a residual thing a kind of perpetual confusion left from the trying to be clear in the time of Trump. That will be over soon hopefully.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #4235
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
The title of the article on Biden and his possible VPs is
"Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate"

And then the article goes on to name 5. I wonder which one he is not considering? I would rather imagine that is the answer, rather than someone cannot count to 4.

I guess that's what's called sloppy copy. I think they should be more careful with articles about the democratic presidential nominee. It might just be a residual thing a kind of perpetual confusion left from the trying to be clear in the time of Trump. That will be over soon hopefully.
All I have heard is of the possible picks 4 of them are black women not that they are the only possible picks.

Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 02:15 PM   #4236
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Yoda View Post
All I have heard is of the possible picks 4 of them are black women not that they are the only possible picks.
The article reads "I am not committed to naming any (of the potential candidates), but the people I've named, and among them there are four Black women," Biden told MSNBC's Joy Reid on "The ReidOut."
...Biden is considering a broad tier of candidates to be his running mate, after pledging earlier this year to pick a woman for the job. CNN previously reported that Sen. Kamala Harris of California, Rep. Val Demings of Florida, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, former Obama administration national security adviser Susan Rice and Rep. Karen Bass of California are among the Black women being considered."

I count 5. So perhaps he is no longer considering all 5 of those women, since he said "I am not committed to naming any (of the potential candidates), but the people I've named, and among them there are four Black women"

I don't know about you, but I find the numbers don't compute. I am a bit confused.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #4237
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Biden has never released an official list of who he is considering for VP so the names in the news are just speculation. There could have been more than 4 black women being considered and the winnowing process has begun or maybe there were only 4 to begin with.

I don't think you can come up with an exact number based on media speculation. Anyway, he explained the process on Joy Reid last night. They still have quite a bit of the vetting process to go, and yes there are black women being seriously considered.

Personally I think he should pick a black woman and I think that Susan Rice and Kamala Harris are the strongest candidates anyway.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 02:47 PM   #4238
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

I was just talking about an article entitled "Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate" I found it surprising, maybe marginally interesting or perhaps just plain sloppy writing that the article then goes ahead and lists the names of FIVE Black women. That is all. Not debating about who Biden has said his picks are or whether he has or hasn't, not judging picks or anything at all. Just remarking about an article posted here that seemed at numerical odds with itself. But I think I've beaten that horse to death

over and out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 02:56 PM   #4239
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Well, heck that article forgot to mention Stacey Abrams.

Anyway, all of the women who had been speculated about (including myself) I think will make a great VP. I don't think Biden is going to pull any surprises but we shall see.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #4240
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I agree Bulldog. I want to think Joe Biden will choose the woman with a well developed portfolio of experience. I think Susan Rice out ranks most other candidates we have been told about via media news. Rice has a well developed background under several administrations, plus she had excellent cooperative and collanorative experiences with US Allies and other important ranking global agencies. Choosing Rice would be a huge sign to me that leadership counts, especially when shattered global relationships need someone strong to help rebuild trust and credibility.

In my mind, Susan Rice is the best choice. Not only for our country, but for other countries too who have been betrayed by current admin in DC.

And thanks to both Cin and Bulldog for adding toward this particular issue, the Vice Presidential choice.

Has anyone started a new thread for talk about the up coming election and issues that are vitally important to talk about?

If either of you start one, I will gladly participate.

~K.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news