Old 02-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #821
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Is it wrong of me to not so secretly wish that the slackass coworker that I've bitched about would continue to be slackass, so I can pick up the hours that they offered her tomorrow? It's not like I'll get OT, since I'm taking the weekend off. Oh, please....gimme, gimme, gimme!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #822
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Is it wrong of me to not so secretly wish that the slackass coworker that I've bitched about would continue to be slackass, so I can pick up the hours that they offered her tomorrow? It's not like I'll get OT, since I'm taking the weekend off. Oh, please....gimme, gimme, gimme!

give you give you go go go !!
heheeh

in my random post.. i am thinking about my parents and how I wish they would get their act together. They love each other 40 years later and as soo stubborn ! I hope I never get that stubborn, but alas, I know I am being a stubborn crappy wife at the moment. GRRRRRRRRRR !!
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #823
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just saw Karen (from Will & Grace) doing the Monkey in a grocery store with a tub of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"...........

Um.............what the hell is THAT all about?? Is she broke?

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:36 AM   #824
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

So this morning, I go to start my coffee, open the kitchen blinds and look out into the back yard. I was shocked to see my boxer puppy, Frankie , out in the yard, pouncing from one thing to the next....I was like "what the?" Then it hit me, she had taken all of the shirts I folded after doing laundry last night, that were up on my dining table, mind you, and drug them out the dog door and into the yard to play with. I wanted to laugh at her, but then I got pissed because they were all muddy with paw prints and possibly laying in .

So, tonight, I will be doing laundry AGAIN!!
Old 02-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #825
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Man am I *ever* nervous and scared about coming out to My parents this weekend as being FTM ........... yikes, My poor mind is just jumbled all over the dang place *OY*
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #826
roy g biv

How Do You Identify?:
he she
Preferred Pronoun?:
he she
Relationship Status:
me

roy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputationroy g biv Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

THIS NEW BUTCH FEMME WEB SITE IS JUST FUCKIN' GREAT!!!!!!!!!

:lol2 :

roy g biv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to roy g biv For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 07:53 PM   #827
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking about chocolate covered peanut brittle from See's Candy. I refer to it as edible crack!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #828
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i don't want to have cancer. i want to throw a tantrum like i'm five. feet kicking on the ground, pouting, crying, the works.
i want to be back at my job figuring out the next step in my career as an artist to get out of the job i was working. figuring out places to start having shows. making things. talking about art on a daily basis. i have no energy to make things right now and my hands re going through withdrawal. they haven't gone this long without creating in a very long time. i hope i won;t forget how.
now i talk about medical stuff all the time. and do medical stuff all the time. it's not as fun. at all.

end random post. fueled by percocet.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #829
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default 1/4

charger broken
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 PM   #830
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I just saw Karen (from Will & Grace) doing the Monkey in a grocery store with a tub of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter"...........

Um.............what the hell is THAT all about?? Is she broke?

Don't judge her (even though you are totally hawt in Judgey McJudgerson mode). It's the economy. It's doing odd things to a LOT of folks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #831
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I want to go deep sea fishing!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:35 AM   #832
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

The Bad and the Beautiful just started on TCM. I think I'll sign off and watch it for about 79th time. (One of my Top 10 favorites.)
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #833
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Some people go to the mountain and are contented at the lodge, taking in the beauty and all the possibilities it has to offer... some people aren't contented even yet they want more, they need to climb the mountain. They choose to leave the lodge to travel the death zone to attempt to quench that craving... despite the tax it takes on them, and their families they to risk it all, in name of the almighty "more".

It takes a particular type of person to choose that, and to make it more rare... many who thought they could are still there.

Why did they climb the mountain... because it was there.

Really?
Metro

Last edited by Jett; 02-19-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Jett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #834
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

i kept wondering about that faux butter commercial, until it aired today...
I've seen worse..
for instance...Ozzy doing WoW commercial...
almighty, powerful, supposed prince of darkness....
an Epic character whomps him while he shrieks like a baby "sharon !!!!!!"
Old 02-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #835
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

ATTENTION PLEASE! Would the cordless headphones that walked away from my computer desk last night please come back? I'd like to listen to some loud music without waking up the parrots.

Thank you.
That is all.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #836
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

cheetos. now.

(poofy not crunchy)

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #837
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
cheetos. now.

(poofy not crunchy)

"Let there be poofy cheetos, NOW."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #838
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
"Let there be poofy cheetos, NOW."
hee!

Thank you, Greyson!

I just think poofy cheetos would be a lovely panacea for what ails me.

It's either those or the hard stuff (doritoes).
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #839
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

No No No...Cheez its!
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #840
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
No No No...Cheez its!
Oh, I get that craving too...but for some reason poofy ones are calling me!

(if only I could get out of these damn flannels, put on my imitation Uggs and trudge to the corner store!! oh....what a sight!)

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff