LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #11822
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #11823
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 12:47 AM   #11824
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

at the park downtown i spotted 2 seemingly older butches talkin with a cocky boi, all of 'em latino, all of 'em painfully obvious seemingly homeless...the boi smirked my way with a wink and blew a kiss, srsly and the slightly "bigger" butch smacked the poor bastard on the ear saying in spanish "Pendejito no sabe distingir otro marika de un varon, mucho cuida'o te van a joder to' sabes?"{dickhead can't distinguish another fag from a bio man, b careful next time, they'll fuck u up, y'know?}....i burst out laughing, my mother was horrified nearby{we had just left the hospital and she wanted to visit the park, we've been having a rough few weeks},
so i shouted back in spanish "No le hagas caso a esos mamones papi chulo, tu sabes lo que hay, dame d'eso aauuuuu!!"{ Ignore them suckers, you know yer shit, gimmie summ o' dat -wolfish howl-}....he started clappin stompin and snickerin
My mother growled "u coulda been whooped"...i replied "nah, i jes' gave hym hys gold star back"
Like any typical Elder boricua she raised her hand and said "I don't ...wanna know.."

I needed that smile anyways...

Old 10-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #11825
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

There are two doors in the heart, an entrance and an exit. If you have only the exit open, and not the entrance, it simply means that you are willing to give love, but too afraid to receive it. Fear is the lock that has been placed on this door by your mind.

If you have the entrance open, but have closed the exit, it means that you are fully accepting of receiving love, but not willing to give it.... Mainly fear, but also ignorance, are the locks that have been placed on this door by your mind.

Now imagine for a moment that you were somehow able to open both of these locks. Meaning you were willing and able to both give and receive love. What would happen? What would change?

The divine flux, as I call it, would be initiated. Energy would no longer accumulate in the mind, would no longer get channeled only into the ego, nor would it leave you feeling empty and cold after you've given it all away. Instead, it would flow freely through you, animating you, supplying you with endless love, and endless compassion; as well as endless strength, and endless wisdom. What you give would be returned to you ten-fold, so long as you are willing and able to receive it, and thus a beautiful cycle would begin. This flux can save your life. It can open you to the love that exists and flows all around you. In the air, in the water; in the earth, and in the light. Even in the hearts of those who have hurt you. It can empower you to reach out to others, and to teach them how to heal themselves; to share with them your knowledge of the divine flux, and how to initiate it.

Just remember, if the mind can place these locks on the heart, then it can also remove them. Your mind preserves all the keys to your soul, just in case it decides to change Namaste

Author unkown but off a page called DEVINE ENERGY on Facebook

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #11826
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Friday Morning Laughs

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:13 AM   #11827
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:14 AM   #11828
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:14 AM   #11829
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #11830
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:16 AM   #11831
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #11832
bkisbutchenuff

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Member Photo Albums

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #11833
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default My city at night

I know there are many beautiful city skylines...just thought this was a really cool pic of The Roc.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #11834
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #11835
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:

GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 10-14-2012, 05:28 AM   #11836
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 AM   #11837
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #11838
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #11839
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

ugh trieing to get it together after being down a couple days an get my chores done before the games start.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #11840
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums
Default Beauty...

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff