Old 10-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #61
dominator

How Do You Identify?:
stud

dominator is on a distinguished road
Default yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?

yes i love it! i strap a realdoe and she grabs it and sucks it, feels so good especially when she looks at me like she loves it too, she knows what I like so we are on the same page.
dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dominator For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #62
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hell yes it's a turn on! Having her down on her knees, looking up at me. Seeing the want in her eyes. Taking it in her hands and then watching my cock slide in and out of her mouth, between her red lips. Watching her use her tongue. Although I cannot literally feel it, I can feel what she is doing because at that point, my cock is an extension of me. It also gets me that much more aroused/hot/riled up where I want fuck her that much more.

Try it with your person. I bet they like it and if not, at least they will tell you so.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #63
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

yes
yes
yes

The wild thang ... tremendous head start out of the gate in a hurry! Only, I cannot take much for very long, else I rocket out fast ... rather not lose control early on ... like to time it so we go together at the same time and can usually accomplish this after I get to know her some, know her body in that special way
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 11:19 PM   #64
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

This is one of my favorite things that my femme does. She's expressed to me before her love of sucking me off, and aside from being a sexy image to watch, and feeling really good to me (I can almost feel her touch on my strap-on, and I feel lucky for that) it gets me off knowing that its hot for her and she feels sexy doing it.
I say do it, or at least talk about it. I bet it will go great.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butcher For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2015, 09:14 PM   #65
LilyCat

How Do You Identify?:
casual femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, and the like
Relationship Status:
single

LilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST ReputationLilyCat Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Give it a go...

I have done this before for a butch (or a couple), and we both loved it! It was incredibly hot for both of us.
LilyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LilyCat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 09:47 AM   #66
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
Do you like your Femme to do this for you?
Simple answer from me (nothings really simple)

Yes,I like it
Yes,I need it
Yes,I want her to suck "me" off

It's so not funny (yes,i'm from California) when I stand there or lay there and she wants to kiss me and suck me off..I love her for it.

I get into it,I know that (my butch cock) is not apart of me physically,but at that moment it is mentally/emotionally/spiritually apart of me.Of course for my partner it will be pure physical in nature.

I also wear flavor condoms to help the newbies
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 10:11 AM   #67
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Blow, baby, blow...

I personally love to suck my partner off. I've never had a partner who didn't also love it.

I love the power shift, mostly because I initiate it. Sometimes they sit back and let me blow them while they watch...or it's more active, grabbing my hair and my head or me grabbing their butt.

I believe butch cock is their cock - doesn't matter if they've been packing all day or just pulled it out from the drawer, their cock is a part of them and going down on it...is really going down on them.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post: