Old 11-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #1
Niteshift

How Do You Identify?:
Butch woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Hers

Niteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seriously?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34042543...ews/?GT1=43001

Seriously? The law enforcement agency really(?!) took the time to track down some teenagers that had the audacity to "rap" their McDs order? OMG!

I can see why this heinous incident is so much more important than robbery, rape, murder. I feel so well protected...I now feel safe to go to McD and not be accosted by those horrible teens.
Niteshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

As the mother of a teen boy, lemme tell ya, if the worst my son ever does is rap an order for a big mac, it will make his remaining two years of teenhood a breeze!

I mean, in the grand scheme of things, these kids could be out doing a helluva lot worse than that!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote