Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you want?

Seems like people have a fairly good grasp on what they don't want but often times fail to address the things they really do want in a partner and/or relationship.

Think about it, put it out there - what DO you want?
Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want trust and loyalty. I want to be able to be my quirky self always. I want my friends and lovers to not run away from my different-abilities. I want to live voraciously TODAY and know that when my illness wins, those that love me will continue to love me and my Adele-isms.

Lucky for me I have these things. I am always open for applications. I promise to not ask for that which I am not willing to give. I promise to love you back for eternity. Be it mine or yours.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I want trust and loyalty. I want to be able to be my quirky self always. I want my friends and lovers to not run away from my different-abilities. I want to live voraciously TODAY and know that when my illness wins, those that love me will continue to love me and my Adele-isms.

Lucky for me I have these things. I am always open for applications. I promise to not ask for that which I am not willing to give. I promise to love you back for eternity. Be it mine or yours.
Nice SF. Wouldn't it be grand that no one should ever need to start off a list of "want" with two things that should be standard - trust and loyalty.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want respect and trust and faith in me and us as a cohesive unit. I want freedom to be myself and understanding during the times that I am not so wonderful. I want laughter and wit and brilliance. I want the patience of a saint and the integrity of a hero. Hell, I want a hero. And I want to be his heroine.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I want respect and trust and faith in me and us as a cohesive unit. I want freedom to be myself and understanding during the times that I am not so wonderful. I want laughter and wit and brilliance. I want the patience of a saint and the integrity of a hero. Hell, I want a hero. And I want to be his heroine.
Great. Now I have that dang I Want A Hero song in my head.

Sounds great otherwise.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Nice SF. Wouldn't it be grand that no one should ever need to start off a list of "want" with two things that should be standard - trust and loyalty.

The thing is this. I have falsely assumed that I had those things. Until it became glaringly clear that I didn't. I have never in my life felt so *safe* (in a non boring way) before I married Cal (Plato on this site).

I have also forged friendships amongst Femmes that make me feel equally safe. I cherish that. Having people travel across the country whilst I am in the ICU rambling feverishly at them about utterly non-sensical things restored my faith in Femme Alliances that I needed/wanted but was scared to death of after walking away from psuedo friendships that left scars so deep I thought I'd never let another penetrate. Loyalty and Trust are oft espoused by people in theory, but in practice the selfish "what's in it for me?" mode seems to win out.

I married somebody who knows my quirks, past history, familial strife and doesn't judge me. Instead this person is my rock and my anchor. We are a team. Silly perhaps, but I've not had that before. I cherish it.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
Great. Now I have that dang I Want A Hero song in my head.

Sounds great otherwise.
Any time I can help!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Oh. My. Gawd. I've never seen a better description of Gryph, and our relationship.

I'm betting Ryan is very much like him... May you have what you want, Gemme. It's totally worth the wait!

*and here I thought I wouldn't have anything to say in this thread!*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I want to know that in their eyes, I am the best girl in the room, no matter who else is in it. I want to be able to always look into their eyes and see love there, even when those eyes have faded. I want someone I can depend on, because they will always be able to depend on me. I want someone who can love me despite my flaws, its in my flaws that you can see me for who I am, and who does not expect me to be perfect. I want someone who can accept being loved in return. I want someone who will hold me when I cry and not mock my tears, stand with me when my back is against the wall, calm me when I rage, rejoice with me when I laugh, and dance with me in the rain. I want honesty, and truth, and respect, and the freedom to love, and be loved, unconditionally.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 08:23 PM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post

Oh. My. Gawd. I've never seen a better description of Gryph, and our relationship.

I'm betting Ryan is very much like him... May you have what you want, Gemme. It's totally worth the wait!

*and here I thought I wouldn't have anything to say in this thread!*

I think you may be right about Gryph and Ryan being cut from the same cloth.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This morning I was thinking about my past pursuits in finding a relationship. I don't really look, per se but I do open myself up to it. In the past I'd post these lengthy online personals and when ask what I wanted I's have this long list.

I've learned over the years that no matter your list there are always exceptions to the rule and your needs change based on circumstances. I know that what I want today is different then what I thought I wanted 5 years ago.

We all want honesty, trust and loyalty. They shouldn't even have to go in a list. Funny how often we all put them there any way.

I'm a little torn right now. On one had I want to open myself up to the universe and let whatever happens happen. To trust that if I love myself, trust that they best circumstance will happen that the right partner will come into my life.

On the other hand maybe I should be more proactive and constructive with finding a partner. That if I want to manifest this reality I need to know exactly what I'm asking for but can I really do this? Do I even know what i really want? lol

I am an attractive woman- strong, independent, intelligent, articulate and a loyal partner. I think there are many of us here with these same qualities. I often wonder why so many are single. I know its not easy when you're a subculture within a subculture- BF, but damn, it just seems like the biggest mountain, at least for me.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 03:53 AM   #12
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

- Someone who no matter how busy their live is, makes time for me in some way or another
- Honesty and respect
- Someone who realize that "success" doesn't always have to have a monetary value.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #13
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

All the things everyone else has listed..and..someone who understands that friends/family/debt/trials and tribulations of all sorts will always come and go..but in the end bottom line is when the dust settles it will always be them and I left standing side by side to take on any and all challenges...when all is said and done it is "us against the world" Doesn't sound complicated does it? You would be amazed. A 100/100 relationship..I give 100% and they give 100%.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #14
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I wish my most recent ex could have realized that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
boitanner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/boi/gnome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gnome
Relationship Status:
Single

boitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputation

This says it all

http://youtu.be/05qcA4KPI0k

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/Mom2kk/005-2.jpg
boitanner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boitanner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #16
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ok a year later and a lot wiser...

I want an intelligent, conscious human being who knows who they are without getting caught up in labels. Someone that enjoys the dynamic and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Someone that LOVES gardening and cooking. Someone's who's idea of a perfect day is sitting on the porch watching our fur babies play, watching and teaching grandkids about life. Someone that doesn't have to think about doing the right thing.. it just happens. Someone who wants to work at being healthy and strong enough to spend the rest of our golden years together.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #17
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I want trust, honor, loyalty, honesty, intellegence and laughter.

I want someone who sees me for who I am... beautiful, ugly, strong, weak.. Might not like all of me, but loves all of me and wouldn't change a thing.

I want conversations that last for days
I want to like someone so much that I have to go find them if I haven't seen them in twenty mins, just to see their face and say hi...
I want someone secure enought to know that one day I will miss them and then the next day tell them to go away...

I want the security of knowing that if I'm alive in twenty years, they are going to be charging up my rascal and finding my other shoe...

I got lucky... or did I? Did I luck out or did I say what I wanted and get it?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #18
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

wants someone who loves cuddling as much as I do
Old 05-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #19
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

In my journey to find the love of my life. (And yes, i'm still searching.) I have noticed that I want trust. I want us to keep no secrets from each other, as honesty creates some stability. I want her to be able to look at my flaws, and i look at hers and know the person hiding behind this wall of them is the person that is who they are in love with. Also, I want someone real. I've had way to many girls use me as a pawn in their game, or they were just fake. I want someone who has true emotions, and when she says them, it's what she really feels, and it's not a script. I want someone who is going to love me uncondtionally and love me for who I am. I refuse to be someone's mold. And, whenever possible and just when they need me to, I want to be their hero.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 09:30 AM   #20
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I want more time in the day, but that's something I need to work on.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: