Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-27-2016, 04:51 PM   #10021
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I recommend the North Dakota and South Dakota area. I will see if I can find the pictures that I took while up in Jamestown and post them on Facebook. Italy is on my list to visit and Germany sounds interesting to visit. I know that the area around Auschwitz is eerily quiet. One of the fun things that I did while visiting Boston, was to spend Halloween night in Salem. I wouldn't mind visiting Belgium, Serbia and London. Before my dad became sick, I had already planned on traveling to these countries. After his death, I went to college and never made it! The Scandinavia area is pretty to!

Zimmeh
You are correct I do need to see the Dakota's. Thanks in advance for offering photos.

It would be fun to go to Germany and see how I do speaking German with a Texas draw. Haha.😊 I took 2 years of German language in college.

Salem sounds fun too. I like the areas that you want to see.

I need to start a travel savings account.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #10022
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Argentina was a nice place to visit.

Personally I would love to see Norway.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:26 PM   #10023
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Funny that Germany was mentioned. I am headed there tomorrow. It is a work trip but I hope to have a play day at the end of the week. I might pop in here if the internet is good. Take care singles!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2016, 08:39 PM   #10024
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting reading in here lately!!! Thank you all... I think I will just listen for a while...
Old 05-27-2016, 08:39 PM   #10025
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Funny that Germany was mentioned. I am headed there tomorrow. It is a work trip but I hope to have a play day at the end of the week. I might pop in here if the internet is good. Take care singles!
I hope you post photos. Have fun!
Old 05-28-2016, 07:21 AM   #10026
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Singles

Good morning singles,

I hope everyone has a happy Saturday. I have errands today and house chores. I wish that I knew someone in my area to have dinner with because I have a hankering for a big steak.

Time to fire up those grills and enjoy the holiday weekend.

Chad

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 09:48 AM   #10027
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

You have a good weekend to! I will be working all weekend and Memorial Day. I get off at 10a on Monday and I willbe spending the rest of the Holiday with my family.

Steak and baked potatoes spunds yummy for dinner!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Good morning singles,

I hope everyone has a happy Saturday. I have errands today and house chores. I wish that I knew someone in my area to have dinner with because I have a hankering for a big steak.

Time to fire up those grills and e njoy the holiday weekend.

Chad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 09:54 AM   #10028
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

To everyone traveling this weekend, please be safe!

We have been slammed today at Starbucks. I am working in the drive thru and cooking up the food. One of my coworkers and I continue to praise our coworkers.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 08:56 PM   #10029
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night to all of you!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #10030
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It's another crazy day here in Starbucksland. I am researching French Presses to replace my Keurig. I love the French Roast and the new Brazil Reserve coffee and several other Reserve coffees.

Have a great day!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 03:19 PM   #10031
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's another crazy day here in Starbucksland. I am researching French Presses to replace my Keurig. I love the French Roast and the new Brazil Reserve coffee and several other Reserve coffees.

Have a great day!

Zimmeh
I loved my French Press!!! I still have it and use it for company, but my doctor said I am not allowed coffee any more.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:55 AM   #10032
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I am in Europe for work and am reminded of one negative about being single...nobody with whom to explore. Sure I could get a "travel buddy" but it isn't quite the same.

Not a complaint, just an observation/opinion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 05:54 AM   #10033
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Happy birthday to Gemme!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 08:28 AM   #10034
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Mel,

Your job sounds fun! Have a great time in Munich!

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

Zimmeh
Old 05-31-2016, 02:54 PM   #10035
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

A coworker is joining me in a city tour tomorrow, then I am on my own for Thursday and Friday. I will have to be motivated to tour on my own, but I think it will happen. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2016, 05:18 PM   #10036
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
A coworker is joining me in a city tour tomorrow, then I am on my own for Thursday and Friday. I will have to be motivated to tour on my own, but I think it will happen. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
Weiner schnitzel!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2016, 02:08 AM   #10037
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It's way to early to be up for work 😴❤️☕️ Is it 10a yet? I have a meeting today with my store manager about my job performance in regards to becoming a suoervisor. Then it's off to the lical Lottery office. My mom won a $1000 on a scratch off yesterday. Simce she had no idea of where the office is, I am going for her.

Have a good day and leaving a hot pot of Starbucks Guatemala Antigua coffee ❤️☕️ <(--- this is one of my favorites!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #10038
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Doing a fly-by to say hi. Hope you all have a good weekend. Work is busy, plus my parents are in town for the weekend.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:19 PM   #10039
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone!

Dinner is served. I made a chicken pasta melt with white cheddar cheese and veggies.

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #10040
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Good Evening Everyone!

Dinner is served. I made a chicken pasta melt with white cheddar cheese and veggies.

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
Zimmeh,

I can bring some watermelon to the table.
I forgot to tell you that I went to Starbucks last week and I got a double shot espresso European style. I needed a boost.

Chad