Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Both of drs. have moved out of state. The hassles of getting to see a new doc from referral pisses me off.

Last edited by Jackhammer; 09-24-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: typo
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Damn! That always gets her.
Not today!

Toe pick!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #23
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What usually does... human stupidity, entwined with narcissim... ARGH!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #24
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I found out my Kudzu jelly aint even got no Kudzu in it

it has apple juice, plum juice, sugar, pectin and citric acid but no DAMN Kudzu.

False advertisement

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #25
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Damn! That always gets her.
Oh, Bo-Bo!!! I so love to follow Gemme and Bo's chatter!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #26
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default yeah

A text fwd so called joke that I won't elaborate on. It woulda pisd you off too... Feelin better now tho....
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #27
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

The same thing that pisses me off every time I hear it. Not using person first language. A person 'is' not their mental illness, they 'have' it. BIG difference. One of my colleagues did it the other day and I had to correct her, she should know better, working in mental health and all. And she gave me attitude. Then I just heard it on the news. Argh.

I'm easily irked today.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I found out my Kudzu jelly aint even got no Kudzu in it

it has apple juice, plum juice, sugar, pectin and citric acid but no DAMN Kudzu.

False advertisement
Kudzu is everywhere in the South. You can go scrape it off a tree and boil it down and add it to your jelly if you'd like.

In other news, kudzu is roughly $8 a pound in WA. At least it was 4.5 years ago. I was shocked and seriously contemplated having friends back home go get some and ship it to me so I could sell it to the folks out there that put it on their salads.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #29
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Its a conspiracy folks!! Idiots are trying to take over the world so they distract you by pissing you off!!

Dont take the bait ignore them...you know... "Don't WorryBe Happy "

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #30
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

In other news, kudzu is roughly $8 a pound in WA. At least it was 4.5 years ago. I was shocked and seriously contemplated having friends back home go get some and ship it to me so I could sell it to the folks out there that put it on their salads.
wait.....

you're saying people actually buy kudzu??? To eat???

Gemme, let's go into business together!!

Old 09-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
wait.....

you're saying people actually buy kudzu??? To eat???

Gemme, let's go into business together!!

Apparently, it's a delicacy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #32
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What pissed me off today....

Having a not so intelligent conversation with my crappy insurance representative, and being told that my insurance will either cover ONE well woman's exam OR a mammogram. It's a freakin' shame when you spend $275 a month for CRAPPY insurance when they hardly cover anything! Not to mention actually finding a dr. that will take said insurance....

UGH
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #33
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

That I'm stuck at home sick today and had to cancel all my clients' appointments for the day. Such a waste of time. On top of that, today has to be the day they test all the fire alarms in my building, which means the alarms have been going off all day and I've not been able to get much rest at all.

Blargh, hopefully this flu'll be gone by tomorrow.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #34
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

I missed signing up for the medic class i wanted to take and have to now wait i don't know how many months to get into the next one DAMMIT ah well i still have my chef position
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #35
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Oh only the whole damn day pissed me off.....
My job was so much easier before automation
before they hired an idiot to be a supervisor
before I got old and my patience wears thin so easily

I need a new career, one suited for old people and that pisses me off too. Grrrrrrrrrr

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #36
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Oh, Bo-Bo!!! I so love to follow Gemme and Bo's chatter!!!

And 99.9% of the time SHE'S wrong.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #37
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Pinkielee... having worked for insurance companies with employees who didnt know their job to save their ass... call again.. Some states require a well woman AND a mammogram be covered.. sometimes it is based on age for the mammogram. Get another opinion..

What pissed me off today???

The system taking 2 hours to process a batch of claims only to have 4 claims bill... sigh...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #38
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

"the system"
the economy
my financial situation
my chevy car (PIECE OF SHIT)
NOT being able to find a very expensive item I seemed to have lost in the move. (VERY pissed about this one)
I'm pissed and disappointed at myself for various personal reasons
I'm pissed I made some very bad decisions (my friend said I didn't make bad decisions, that I made the decision that was the lessor of two evils... that made me feel good at the time and made me think that I didn't fuck up as bad as I had thought, but I'm still pissed at myself for making bad decisions, even if I didn't have any good ones to choose from.)
I'm pissed and hurt that I failed as a mother and will probably never have a good relationship with my son
I'm pissed that my Mom and a friend's Mom have been dealt such a horrible hand in life
I'm pissed that life is NEVER easy...

The calm person in me says it's okay to be pissed at the world sometimes, as long as you have good life and coping skills to deal with it and process those feelings in an appropriate manner.

Last edited by Kenna; 09-24-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #39
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
"the system"
the economy
my financial situation
my chevy car (PIECE OF SHIT)
NOT being able to find a very expensive item I seemed to have lost in the move. (VERY pissed about this one)
I'm pissed and disappointed at myself for various personal reasons
I'm pissed I made some very bad decisions (my friend said I didn't make bad decisions, that I made the decision that was the lessor of two evils... that made me feel good at the time and made me think that I didn't fuck up as bad as I had thought, but I'm still pissed at myself for making bad decisions, even if I didn't have any good ones to choose from.)
I'm pissed and hurt that I failed as a mother and will probably never have a good relationship with my son
I'm pissed that my Mom and a friend's Mom have been dealt such a horrible hand in life
I'm pissed that life is NEVER easy...

The calm person in me says it's okay to be pissed at the world sometimes, as long as you have good life and coping skills to deal with it and process those feelings in an appropriate manner.
Ok, missy...

It is ok to be pissed at the world. However, I don't like when my friends consider themselves failures - ESPECIALLY when it comes to parenting special needs children.

You DID not FAIL anything. Parenting isn't a pass or fail as long as your child has grown into adulthood without you having caused irreparable harm to him. Period. You and I both know that our children will be in therapy, blaming us for the state of their lives, no matter our efforts. Its ok.

You should be proud of singly parenting a child with the challenges of your son. I know firsthand, on a daily basis, just how difficult a task this can be and you need to remember that as parents, we do the best we can. Period. Once the child reaches adulthood, its up to him.

To be brief. Be KIND to yourself.

I'm home and the phone is on if you need to talk. Even at 2am - but you know that.

By the way, if life were easy, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't appreciate the simpler joys. I, for one, wouldn't.

Big gay love,
C
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 09:09 PM   #40
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

My bb keeps a continous rolling log of all texts from each person I receive from. I had kept all of her texts since the very beginning. Somehow I hit the wrong button a minute ago and *poof*...all gone...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: