Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

On my agenda, work for a few hours while spamming the threads here with my non sense. After this, I'll be hanging out with Harlow. Food prep to make tomorrow a little easier and then a trip to the fireworks stand.

And then the 3rd season of stranger Things, I'll be binging on that all night!
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

~William Faulkner, The Town
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #2142
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Relax with Jedi and my parents and spend time in the river. Agenda achieved!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 06:31 AM   #2143
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Get a bit of sleep

Go to my sisters house
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 07:39 AM   #2144
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Get the femme cave ready for the carpet cleaners coming tomorrow
– Shop for a quilting kit
– Do an hour or so of some office work
– Binge watch season 4 of Queen Sugar
– Read another chapter from my granddaughter
– Count my lucky stars
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #2145
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

having coffee..then yoga
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 10:59 AM   #2146
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,120 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Alas, no celebrating - but will be binge watching Aggretsuko on Netflix, followed by laundry, and a nice long nap. Will probably make a stir fry for dinner, so lots of vegetable chopping.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 11:03 AM   #2147
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning bike ride- check. It was a hot one!
Toodle around the house- check.
Now off to grocery shop and then take my parents to the movies. We are going to see Yesterday.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #2148
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

More family time, more river time, more Jedi time, a cookout with the best veggie burgers I've ever had, and hitting up a family fire with s'mores tonight.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 02:22 AM   #2149
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Taking a huge risk

Driving out of state further than normal this time
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 04:45 AM   #2150
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

If I can get my stuff together:
Workout before going to work.
Make a salad to go with dinner.
Followed by:
Work- which could end being everything and anything.
Drink lots of water (It's so hot at work)
Home- take care of animals
Go to Sister in Law's house for dinner with her and Nephews. They were away last week and I missed them like crazy.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #2151
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I woke up. That was number one.

After work I have a few errands to run. Head to the bank and pay some bills. Then maybe some shopping. My little asked for a new dress and she's been pretty good this week.

Later, making dinner and more stranger things.
She was bored. She loved, had capacity to love, for love, to give and accept love. Only she tried twice and failed twice to find somebody not just strong enough to deserve it, earn it, match it, but even brave enough to accept it.”

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 03:39 PM   #2152
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Walking the patio, up one flight and down the other several times daily. Legs building back, bit by bit.
Also, a little historical geology discordance research for this area. Canadian Shield- granite probably won't be too fruitful.
Take an auto tour of nearby areas of the Adirondacks.

If all goes as planned, it'll be an educating and fun time.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 04:29 PM   #2153
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

partytonight..wanna come?
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 11:00 PM   #2154
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Continue researching bathroom storage and front room window treatment options.

Empty/load dishwasher, been dragging my feet on that one.

Push fluids.

Watch the news.

One more round of laser tag for Monte.

And to think growing up my mother threatened one day I'd have too much fun, get myself in trouble with the law and wind up in prison. Yeah mi vida loca mom, mi vida loca.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 08:48 AM   #2155
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I picked up a very heavy "object" a couple days ago, my right shoulder/arm has been very painful, with muscle spasms...saw PCP yesterday, got xrays, & ortho referral, and an IM pain injection.

Icing shoulder today, resting in sling the weekend.....

FUN! FUN! FUN! doing everything LEFT handed...NOT!

I need help...lol
Old 07-06-2019, 09:50 AM   #2156
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

detailed the interior of my truck and windexed all windows ... want to wash it today or tomorrow

will be digging fencepost holes on and off ... that is slow work when I have to sit on the ground and use a small hand shovel and go 2 feet deep ... and it is hot as fuck ... oh, can I say that here? LOL!

also want to throw away some things on the back patio, clean it and make the dogs a soft place to lie on ... putting a large powerful fan out there too for them ... they want to be outside with me while I am working but all 3 abort the idea and want to go in when they have only been outside 15 minutes ... it is brutal and I have to really watch Kevie Daniel ... he has that short snoot and could die in this heat ... haul some little logs down the the front to the pile ... plus I cut down an enormous shrub yesterday ... put it on the pile too, else Jeffrey will have it strewn all over the backyard
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #2157
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I woke up at 5:30 to take a bike ride before it was too hot but even at that hour it was already a swamp. So I did a little bit of quiet yard work instead.

Next, went to my credit union for some financial planning and that went very well.

Next ran around in the 100 degree weather - with no air conditioning in my car- going to a few shelters to pick up cots that I took to my work to set up a cooling/sleeping room in our yoga studio, one of the few rooms that has air conditioning. Ran around collecting the most elderly/compromised of the residents and shuffled them down to cool off.

Then was errands to get things to send my daughter a fun package for her birthday, including supplies to bake and decorate a cake and rainbow party napkins and plates.

Now I have a couple more errands and then will hopefully be home for the rest of the day trying to cool off.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 03:48 PM   #2158
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Helping my sister move. Then I remembered Harlow and i were invited to a bbq tonight. Not sure if were gonna make it.
My nap was not on the agenda today but it wiggled in there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 10:18 AM   #2159
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Food, check
Laundry, load in dryer and load in washer, almost check
Sweep kitchen and bathroom, check
Vacuum, TBD
Work on craft room, TBD
Go through more clothes for donation, TBD

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #2160
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Making a H U G E list of stuff to buy Monday...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda