Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #661
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I did over 250 bucks worth of sales at the shop today!! And I blame it all on Bob. He was shaking his little tail, just bringing them in by the ton.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #662
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Smile thumbs up

The entertainment value in reading this website (the good, the bad, and the ugly) has left me smiling.

Post away, folks
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #663
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

How frustrated I can get when I am in music mode... writing a new song... and then the moment I step away... all the frustration from the rest of the world... went into the song and I am at peace.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #664
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

A call from an old friend.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #665
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default just a moment ago...

watching fireworks over the bay from the living room.

vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #666
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Kisses from Dino
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #667
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Chinese food for lunch on the deck with the sun shining brightly. It's time to start tanning!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #668
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Oreo cookies and coffee
The sound of the wind through the trees
Raindrops forming on the window

It's the little things.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #669
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Homemade oatmeal golden raisin cinnamon chip cookies
Sam Adams Nobel Pils
and a warm sunny day
the
Thank you sweet heart.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #670
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

a warm, sunny day
seeing a GREAT movie with no one walking out or kvetching because of the subtitles.
good tunes
Old 04-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #671
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It is a beautiful day...sunshiney with a lovely breeze and no clouds in the sky.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #672
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Music and then more music

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #673
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I was paging thru a magazine with my 3 year old nephew, Ryan. He likes to look at the pictures.

Suddenly he sees bras in an advertisement and he gets all excited, points to them and says.... "Boooooobies!!" LOL

I wonder where he gets that???
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #674
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I was paging thru a magazine with my 3 year old nephew, Ryan. He likes to look at the pictures.

Suddenly he sees bras in an advertisement and he gets all excited, points to them and says.... "Boooooobies!!" LOL

I wonder where he gets that???

Uncle Bo, maybe?

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #675
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Uncle Bo, maybe?

At least I'm a good influence on him then.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #676
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
At least I'm a good influence on him then.
You better hope he grows up and out of that (unlike his beloved uncle) before he gets popped for saying that to the wrooooong woman.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #677
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
You better hope he grows up and out of that (unlike his beloved uncle) before he gets popped for saying that to the wrooooong woman.

I wonder what else he's picked up from me.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:09 PM   #678
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I wonder what else he's picked up from me.
Years ago, my nephew picked up the way I would eat at the table with his mom. I have horrible table manners when with his mother's family. I put my leg up and fold it so my arm rests on it and I wiggle around and move in time to songs I hum as I eat and he picked that up from me, after only seeing me do it once or twice.

The walls have eyes and ears, Bo.....eyes and ears and a mouth that spits out every curse or inappropriate word you've ever uttered around those cute lil ears and eyes....

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #679
TxsCharmr

How Do You Identify?:
Im Just Me
Relationship Status:
She has the Key

TxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST ReputationTxsCharmr Has the BEST Reputation

Having a wonderful breakfast with two of the coolest Ladies in world, and not to mention Beautiful!!! Thank you Ladies to a wonderful start to the day!!
TxsCharmr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TxsCharmr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #680
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Years ago, my nephew picked up the way I would eat at the table with his mom. I have horrible table manners when with his mother's family. I put my leg up and fold it so my arm rests on it and I wiggle around and move in time to songs I hum as I eat and he picked that up from me, after only seeing me do it once or twice.

The walls have eyes and ears, Bo.....eyes and ears and a mouth that spits out every curse or inappropriate word you've ever uttered around those cute lil ears and eyes....

Cool. He'll be a mini Bo.

Tags
happy, joy, smile