Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red Flags on Dating Sites/Personal Ads?

Disclaimer: Not all Russian women are con artists, and I'm sure most of them are very nice, honest ladies. Please don't yell at me! Thank you.

Some women have great luck meeting other lesbians through dating sites or personal ads. I am not one of them.
I joined Match.com once, and apparently I'm catnip for Russian con artists who want, "beeg booch lady please to help me with doktor beels for my sick granmudder "...whatever.
One who said she lived in Ohio sent me a pic that was so dated, she had on silver and blue eye shadow (even I knew that was passe, and I don't even own any). In the pic, she was standing outside at an airport with a sign on a building behind her written in Cyrillic.
I played dumb and asked her what language the sign was in. She said, "The airport was when I was in Oslo, so it is probably Norwegian."
Yeah? Well, I was Finnish with her after that.
Later, I Googled her profile and the links that popped up covered the screen. Apparently, all these Russian ladies use the same profile, and they all route their hustle through a server in Ohio.

Otherwise, I learned there are certain terms used by regular American women in profiles that mean, "DANGER TURN BACK."
I will list the first one, and please add your favorites...

1. I hate drama. <--this usually means they are always in a state of drama, and they either create it or draw it to themselves whenever possible.

Yours?
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #2
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Loyal often translates as super needy and wants to be joined at the hip.

Also if you mention that first, it probably means you've hooked up with some less than loyal ladies and shit ensued. Ok, we all have a past, but i don't want too much baggage, especially if it results in jealousy or mistrust.

Loyal used to put me off every time. I just imagined some pathetic hang dog Butch saying, "I ain't much, but I'll stick like glue."
Old 09-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #3
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

Also if you mention that first, it probably means you've hooked up with some less than loyal ladies and shit ensued. Ok, we all have a past, but i don't want too much baggage, especially if it results in jealousy or mistrust.

Loyal used to put me off every time. I just imagined some pathetic hang dog Butch saying, "I ain't much, but I'll stick like glue."
Now THAT was hilarious!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 03:50 PM   #4
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Red flag for me is that she says shes in the glbtqi community and come to find pics of her with cis males, who its obvious they are with.

Im not an experiment for couples, sorry.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #5
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post

That made me laugh, too!!!!

~Theo~
Old 09-13-2018, 06:08 PM   #6
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Me three, Martina!!!
*still chuckling*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 12:26 PM   #7
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Red Flags...

For me, it's either asking to cam immediately (What? No small talk first?) or getting straight into sexual questions (which I will happily answer once the conversation gets going...but up front? Hello, Mr. The Sound of One Hand Typing...).
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #8
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieRobbie View Post
For me, it's either asking to cam immediately (What? No small talk first?) or getting straight into sexual questions (which I will happily answer once the conversation gets going...but up front? Hello, Mr. The Sound of One Hand Typing...).
LOLOLOL!
1. I don't cam. I saw black tape over Mark Zuckerberg's desk PC and I immediately did the same.
2. No sex questions until I am sure the lady isn't a man.

The sound of one hand typing? You made a zen joke dirty? I'm swooning!
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: