Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pet Peeve

when you are unloading your groceries on the belt to be checked out and the person behind starts putting theirs there also. Not even a partition put down. I got it the other day and said DO YOU MIND? WAIT!
I really hate this. They like to push their cart closer behind you as well.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2020, 07:37 PM   #862
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
People that stand too close.

Especially if I'm in a conversation with someone whether it's a stranger or someone I don't know very well and they step closer to be near me and in my personal space. My personal bubble isn't huge but I do like to have some personal space.

I wonder if people even realize they are doing this and do they even notice when someone steps back away from them because they're too close? eyebrow:
It has been my experience that folks personal space may be cultural or a power play. I had a boss that stood on the end of my nose. I could smell her lunch. I believe that for her it was cultural but just to cover myself in case it was about power I never backed up.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 09:19 AM   #863
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're making me a BLT.......

~~~
Don't overcook the bacon! Put mayo on either the lettuce leaf or tomato slices NEVER on the toast, and ALWAYS cut on the diagonal ...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2020, 01:12 PM   #864
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation
Default My latest pet peeve

OK this really gets me. The 8 episode tv series season. I think that's a really shitty way to treat your loyal fans who pay your salary by watching your show. That one gets me lately. Don't give me a little 8 episode teaser then make me wait a fucking year for more.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:22 AM   #865
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
People sneaking into the "10 items or less checkout lanes" when it's clear they have WAY MORE
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #866
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
People sneaking into the "10 items or less checkout lanes" when it's clear they have WAY MORE
People who count the number of items in my cart. A dozen eggs is not 12 items.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 09:46 AM   #867
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
People who count the number of items in my cart. A dozen eggs is not 12 items.

o 0 (she knows the fixings for a BLT counts as three right?)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 10:18 AM   #868
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

o 0 (she knows the fixings for a BLT counts as three right?)
Buddy, go buy a BLT. That is cheaper than flying to Texas for me to make you one. You know I that would make you a BLT in a New York minute.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 10:40 AM   #869
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pet peeves

I was told that there are folks that practice passive aggressive behavior on the internet. If the same person posts after your posts than they are shadowing you because they don't like you.

Yeah, I was shocked too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 10:54 AM   #870
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I was told that there are folks that practice passive aggressive behavior on the internet. If the same person posts after your posts than they are shadowing you because they don't like you.

Yeah, I was shocked too.
I'm not sure what (or whom ) you are referring to, but isn't it possible that people are posting after each-other because so few people are posting. Generally, I just post for humour so I hope you are not referring to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 05:20 PM   #871
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Yeah, I was shocked too.
I think this is true in some cases but I'm with COLLETTE, for me it's ALL about the humor
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 05:43 PM   #872
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Yeah, I was shocked too.

Perhaps someone passive aggressive put that bug in your ear because they are jealous of all the fun we seem to have???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 05:53 PM   #873
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:

Perhaps someone passive aggressive put that bug in your ear because they are jealous of all the fun we seem to have???
Folks this was a general comment about something that I heard it is not about my friends here. Just an FYI thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2020, 05:57 PM   #874
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:

That is the best response buddy. Live a happy life.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:51 AM   #875
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
OK this really gets me. The 8 episode tv series season. I think that's a really shitty way to treat your loyal fans who pay your salary by watching your show. That one gets me lately. Don't give me a little 8 episode teaser then make me wait a fucking year for more.

I agree Jedi. I remember when Mad Men would make you wait and wait and wait until they issued a new season!

Sidebar: Sundance new season of Split only gave us 6 episode!
Old 01-30-2021, 10:37 AM   #876
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Able body folks using handicapped sparking space......

~~~
Or better even yet is the lack of policing this infraction!

There is usually always a sign stating what the fine is for this, but I have NEVER seen or heard of someone receiving a ticket!
Old 04-12-2021, 07:39 AM   #877
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~~
Plastic beverage bottles! They are getting filmier and filmier.

Even tho water is the only beverage I'll drink out of a plastic bottle, it's irritating when it comes close to overflowing when squeezed too hard or tipping over when you set it down!
Old 12-04-2021, 04:26 AM   #878
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
~~~
Or better even yet is the lack of policing this infraction!

There is usually always a sign stating what the fine is for this, but I have NEVER seen or heard of someone receiving a ticket!
I hate this too! My spouse is disabled and I ONLY use the handicapped tag FOR HER. If she’s not with me in the car I will not park in a handicap spot! But people do it all the time and it’s soooo annoying.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:30 AM   #879
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I think I may have posted this before but one of my biggest pet peeve’s is when people don’t stop at the crosswalk when I have my spouse in her wheelchair. They just blow on by, especially the tourists down at the beach in the summertime!

Tags
pet peeve