Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #82
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Happy:):):) not unhappy!!!

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

Last edited by *Anya*; 06-23-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Unhappy smilie not supposed to be in title!,
Old 06-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #83
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

~Washington Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #84
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow "merica

The cultural kiss, in our culture the kiss is a greeting, a sign of affection or familial validation. Men kiss be it on the cheek or the mouth and it's not viewed or assigned the assumption that it's about sex. It's a heartwarming greeting that I miss the most... I often feel Americans could use a bit more *touch* in its cultural pot pie.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #85
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #86
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #87
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 06-23-2013, 10:23 AM   #88
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #89
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Default Someday..lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #90
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just saying....

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:27 AM   #91
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #92
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow So, is this a picture thread or are we discussing the kiss?

KISSING UNDER THE MISTLETOE
Today, some people seem to spend the holiday season waiting under the mistletoe in the hopes of kissing whoever passes by. But until the 1400s, kissing under mistletoe was a big commitment. Such kisses often meant that a couple was engaged.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #93
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Smile

why its all things...just for kisses! Your choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
KISSING UNDER THE MISTLETOE
Today, some people seem to spend the holiday season waiting under the mistletoe in the hopes of kissing whoever passes by. But until the 1400s, kissing under mistletoe was a big commitment. Such kisses often meant that a couple was engaged.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #94
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Lets have a thread about one of my favorite past times. KISSING! All things kissing, kissable, kissed, and kisses. Can be friendly, romantic, respectable, affectionate or sexual. Expressing love, friendship, passion, good luck and greetings.

Express your desires, your humor, your needs, your likes of this act of pressing ones lips against another or an object. Lets have fun and discover each others views of....kisses.

Great thread.

A kiss, indeed, is many things.

~Washington Post

The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #95
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow *muah*

In literature the first examples of the kiss were in literature around 1500 B.C. Statues did the same around the same time :

An Indian epic poem "Mahabharata" describes kissing on the lips as a sign of affection. It was passed down orally for several hundred years before being written down and standardized around 350 A.D.

In the 6th century "Kama Sutra" describes a variety of kisses.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #96
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Culture Club...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
The cultural kiss, in our culture the kiss is a greeting, a sign of affection or familial validation. Men kiss be it on the cheek or the mouth and it's not viewed or assigned the assumption that it's about sex. It's a heartwarming greeting that I miss the most... I often feel Americans could use a bit more *touch* in its cultural pot pie.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. In Egypt men stroll hand in hand all the time and it is not uncommon to see them sitting and chatting and squeezing one another's thigh during the conversation. There is nothing sexual about it and considering the dim view they take on the gay lifestyle I don't suggest you assume and congratulate "the happy couple" or you may come out the worse for wear.

Other cultures do seem more at ease with general touch and the "cultural kiss." I was on a 21 hour flight and out of sheer coincidence was seated next to the same man on the 2nd leg as we changed planes. He was from Madrid and we chatted a bit. I fell asleep only to wake up slumped on his shoulder (thank you alcohol and ambien) but he just laughed and pointed to the seat tray where he had stacked a little pyramid of chocolate bars (I love Swissair) that he had the steward leave every time they came by with the basket. As the flight ended and we prepared to deplane he gave me the "cheek kiss" and wished me well. Nothing sexual about it. Just two people stuck on a crummy plane so might as well get along.

I wonder if some of this reluctance to touch is because we are such a litigious society? I've had employees break down in my office over personal issues and while I would naturally want to put my arm around them or pat their back and comfort them all the EEO and harassment training my organization drills into us prevents me from doing so.

That said I adore when my little Aussie friend is in town because she does the "Swiss kiss" to all she meets.

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #97
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The caption says "True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes." ....~Two Feathers~

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #98
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #99
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2013, 04:05 PM   #100
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: