Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,511 Times in 3,101 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

All 3 dogs got their teeth brushed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 08:22 PM   #1342
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 89,945 Times in 21,338 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So Baby has figured out that the carrier means bad things. It took me an hour and a half to catch her this morning. Eventually, I trapped her in one room and called a neighbor to help. If I get on the floor, I may not get up. Certainly not with a cat in hand. So I was uber late to the vet, but the took her anyway. I have to pick her up in a couple of hours. Next time I will grab her first opportunity in the morning and take her to the crate instead of the opposite. Gawd.
I leave the crate open off to the side in a hallway, with a towel and toys inside. Both cats go in and out of it and even sleep in it when they want some privacy from one another. That way, they don't have only negative memories associated with it and it's easier to snatch them up when it's vet time.

In other news, they are running rampant tonight, jacked up from dinner and their usual night wiling. DC is sick and Loki keeps bouncing off of Him as He lies on the sofa so He can't rest. DC called him over, because they both know their names, and Loki walked over even though he had an 'uh oh' look on his face. DC had a stern but quick chat with him and now Loki is giving DC a wider berth.

Gracie thought she was going to be cute and try to bite the extension cord I ran for DC's fan but after a squirt blitz, she is also giving it plenty of room, so that's good.

Both cats are currently resting between pounce sessions but are slightly less 'crack-y' now so all is well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 09:43 PM   #1343
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 9,067 Times in 1,941 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My little guy went in for a teeth cleaning and ended up having one extracted. Several hours later and he's finally starting to sober up from the anesthesia. He's been pretty wobbly all day, and it was a little funny to watch. He doesn't seem to want to let me out of his sight.

They gave me some some wipes to wipe his teeth with a couple of times a week. Not sure how he's going to like that. Hopefully he doesn't have any tooth pain and that funky breath will be gone now.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2018, 10:18 PM   #1344
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Location: On a very private 2.19 acres in the woods and I love it!
Thanked 7,881 Times in 2,022 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Jennifer Avery and Jeffrey Alan got in trouble. They sneeK off while I change ftom work cothes to play clothes. I call them in to eat their dinner and each reeceived .sharp slap on their fannies. Some days they are wild children
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 11:13 AM   #1345
Martina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 16,688 Times in 3,615 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Baby left a nice spot in the sun this morning to sit by my side. I started petting and scratching her, but apparently it was too intermittent. She gave me a stern look which said, "I didn't give up my patch of sun for this. Work harder!"
Old 02-16-2018, 01:03 PM   #1346
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
Reconnected

Thanked 2,392 Times in 535 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I knew my cat Puma liked peanuts. Seeing her work her way around a peanut buttery tongue is a whole other level of amusement.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascot For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets