Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #341
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I was a kid, my Dad used to make my sister and I take off the black socks he wore and clean the fuzz from between his toes.

To this day I will not touch other people's feet.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #342
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Getting a glass at a restaurant with a faint imprint of lipstick that the dishwasher failed to clean well enough
I knew I shouldn't have looked.

OMG that totally grosses me out. That and a hair in the food (I hate to even write it down) have caused me to not only, not eat or drink in the restaurant but never, ever, to return.

I even think about it when I watch Top Chef or Cupcake or Cake Wars. The women on Cupcake/Cake Wars always have long hair hanging in their face.

One woman on Food Network's new Spring Baking Championship (are we noticing a theme here?) has bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome with splints on both hands/arms and wore no vinyl gloves!! I was watching yesterday and silently screaming: "How are you going to wash your hands??"!

I had to take that show off the auto-record on my DVR.

Yes, I know I am half-mental about it.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 11:57 AM   #343
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Wife and I just returned from the Midwest, where we attended the memorial service and burial of my Mother, who passed away and was cremated this past November.

Due to bad weather, Dear Wife and I got stuck in Denver, after our flight to St. Louis was cancelled, and we had to hole up in a Holiday Inn Express overnight. My wife was so cold, she hopped in a hot shower immediately after we got to our room. I was happy to sit down in the easy chair that was beside the bed. I happened to look over at the bed and noticed the area where the sheets and duvet had been turned back, and I thought I saw something strange. The edge of the bed was untucked and looked like it had been SLEPT IN. I went over and pulled the blankets and sheets back and took a look. It was VERY apparent that the housekeeper had neglected to change the bed sheets, because there were several "body hairs" on the sheets where two people would have lain, and the underside of a pillow revealed a very long, coarse, black hair!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Mortified, I tapped on the bathroom door and told my wife what I had found. She was disgusted!!! I called the front desk and was told that the housekeeping staff had left for the day, but they would be glad to "bring a clean set of sheets down" and my wife and I could change the sheets (ourselves). I wanted to leave, right then and there, and had it not been for the fact that all of the airport area hotels were full of stranded travelers, we would have. Thing is, it was late, the hotels were full and it was very, very cold and windy. The hotel offered to let us change rooms, but we were too tired to even do that. We had had only 2.5 hours of sleep the night before. I wasn't about to let my wife handle (someone else's) dirty sheets, so I accepted the hotel's offer of a set of clean ones and, with the help of the kindly front desk clerk, changed the bed sheets out, myself. I made the bed "military style", too, btw!!!

So yes, dirty bed linens squick me out. Big time!!!

On a last note, the Holiday Inn Express refunded all of the charges for that night's stay and also reimbursed us for the $30 we spent for the pizza we had delivered to our room from Domino's Pizza. They were very gracious about the whole affair and we were very appreciative. I guess that, sometimes, "good help is hard to find".

~Theo~
Old 03-14-2017, 01:00 PM   #344
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am very sorry for the loss of your mother Theo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Dear Wife and I just returned from the Midwest, where we attended the memorial service and burial of my Mother, who passed away and was cremated this past November.

Due to bad weather, Dear Wife and I got stuck in Denver, after our flight to St. Louis was cancelled, and we had to hole up in a Holiday Inn Express overnight. My wife was so cold, she hopped in a hot shower immediately after we got to our room. I was happy to sit down in the easy chair that was beside the bed. I happened to look over at the bed and noticed the area where the sheets and duvet had been turned back, and I thought I saw something strange. The edge of the bed was untucked and looked like it had been SLEPT IN. I went over and pulled the blankets and sheets back and took a look. It was VERY apparent that the housekeeper had neglected to change the bed sheets, because there were several "body hairs" on the sheets where two people would have lain, and the underside of a pillow revealed a very long, coarse, black hair!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Mortified, I tapped on the bathroom door and told my wife what I had found. She was disgusted!!! I called the front desk and was told that the housekeeping staff had left for the day, but they would be glad to "bring a clean set of sheets down" and my wife and I could change the sheets (ourselves). I wanted to leave, right then and there, and had it not been for the fact that all of the airport area hotels were full of stranded travelers, we would have. Thing is, it was late, the hotels were full and it was very, very cold and windy. The hotel offered to let us change rooms, but we were too tired to even do that. We had had only 2.5 hours of sleep the night before. I wasn't about to let my wife handle (someone else's) dirty sheets, so I accepted the hotel's offer of a set of clean ones and, with the help of the kindly front desk clerk, changed the bed sheets out, myself. I made the bed "military style", too, btw!!!

So yes, dirty bed linens squick me out. Big time!!!

On a last note, the Holiday Inn Express refunded all of the charges for that night's stay and also reimbursed us for the $30 we spent for the pizza we had delivered to our room from Domino's Pizza. They were very gracious about the whole affair and we were very appreciative. I guess that, sometimes, "good help is hard to find".

~Theo~

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 01:10 PM   #345
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

I think that some of my "issues" have gotten worse as I have gotten older.

My recent ex thought it humerous that when we would stay at a motel or hotel, I would pull the duvet down and eyeball the sheets. Oh lord, I hate to tell you this but sometimes I would pack an extra sheet to put on top of the duvet because I know hotels hardly ever wash them

The other thing: bedbugs.

Every time that I travel, I worry about them. Once you have gotten them, or so the research states: they are an absolute bitch to get rid of.

I wanted to get a black light for traveling but the girl-friend absolutely put her foot down on the insanity of that

We compromised and would put the suitcases outside on the patio when we got back, just to make sure.

I still might get one now that she is out of the picture.

Aren't I a catch?!

Ha!

~Washington Post

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 01:36 PM   #346
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,118 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I think that some of my "issues" have gotten worse as I have gotten older.

My recent ex thought it humerous that when we would stay at a motel or hotel, I would pull the duvet down and eyeball the sheets. Oh lord, I hate to tell you this but sometimes I would pack an extra sheet to put on top of the duvet because I know hotels hardly ever wash them

The other thing: bedbugs.

Every time that I travel, I worry about them. Once you have gotten them, or so the research states: they are an absolute bitch to get rid of.

I wanted to get a black light for traveling but the girl-friend absolutely put her foot down on the insanity of that

We compromised and would put the suitcases outside on the patio when we got back, just to make sure.

I still might get one now that she is out of the picture.

Aren't I a catch?!

Ha!

We would travel well together. I do the same when I get to a hotel room- flip back the sheets and look for signs of hair, dirty sheets, or bed bugs.
easygoingfemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 07:33 PM   #347
blueblackbird

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

blueblackbird is on a distinguished road

When a pencil's eraser breaks or gets rubbed all the way gone, and then the metal part of the pencil scrapes against your desk *shudder*
blueblackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blueblackbird For This Useful Post: