Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I don't even ID as lesbian but I wear a cute lil rainbow shirt that says "All the cool girls are lesbians". It gets the point across. Although I think I'm gonna buy some of that new sparkly duct tape to put across the word "lesbians" and use a big sharpie to write "queer", since it's more fitting for me. LOL Maybe it'll cut down on the number of folks who say "But you don't look like a lesbian/queer/homo/etc".
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #22
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy View Post
Oh, I was just wondering if anyone else experiences this at all... haha, I pretty much just wave them off - I think part of it is, my best friend wants to see me with a guy because I've had so many heartbreaks with women, but honestly, me being a lesbian and her being straight is one of the reasons our friendship has lasted nearly eleven years...

I dealt with this with friends when I was younger. I didnt fit the typical lesbian mold they expected. My family stopped long ago but my friends, especially my single wild party girl friends wanted me to chase boys with them. It finally became clear i wasn't confused and my consistent behavior set the pace.

there is heartbreak in all relationships. Maybe focus on finding and having positive relationships and that will set an example.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #23
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was thinking about this subject, again today whilst giving myself a pedicure and then a manicure. I realized that I have already been just saying I'm Queer, if someone asks.

Thinking back, it seems I really stated to claim Queer back in October. I did so in response to a 20 something Bi guy who was flirting with me. He was being very playful about it, not obnoxious in any way, but after a while I just got tired of dealing with it. So, I finally told him that although I was truly and deeply flattered by his interest, he could save his breath because, "I'm Queer and I'm not into men."

His response was, "Really? You don't look Queer. No wait a minute... I don't know. Since I've moved out here to Hollywood, I never know who is what anymore. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

All I could do is laugh, really. He did looked quite flummoxed. I then informed him that yes I do look Queer because I am Queer. I am a Femme Lesbian, therefore, I look like a Lesbian:-) He didn't really understand what I was stalking about at first regarding Femme. I had to explain it to him. There wasn't any issue or problem, he was just under-informed.

It really is about busting the stereotypes held about Lesbians and Gay Men, I think.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #24
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximitywithoutintimacy View Post
I always get nervous making new threads, but here goes...

... do you ever feel like your friends, or people you are around on a daily basis, are constantly pressuring you (whether they're aware of it or not) to "prove" yourself to be a lesbian? For example, I have male friends who basically say they wouldn't believe it unless they see it. A bit frustrating.

Another aspect of this, is... some of my closest friends say they believe I'm bisexual, because I've kissed a guy before. Which is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Thoughts?

for me? not so much. but, i've never been very feminine.

i think people tend to mostly see the world through the filter of their own experience. if they are straight or bi, that's going to be the baseline they work from. anything outside that is going to be an anomaly.

your guy friends apparently find you feminine and attractive enough that they want "proof" before they're willing to remove you from the list of possibilities. even if you gave them that proof, they most likely wouldn't take you off the list anyway. guys do tend to be optimistic like that.

over the years, i've found that being true to myself weeds out the folks who can't deal. you always have the option to tell them to put a lid on it or get lost. you also have the option to distance yourself from people who bring bullshit into your life or don't bring anything to the table besides their desire to bed you.

people are crazy.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)

Last edited by little man; 02-25-2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: i should not type in the morning.
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2011, 07:43 PM   #25
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Well, for example, I have developed emotional feelings for a guy friend of mine that I have known for six years.

However, I'm not sexually attracted to him in any way, and would never have a relationship with him. I don't see my feelings developing further, either.

I'm completely gay. *shrug* These things just happen, I guess.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumaJ View Post
My fabulous daughter, who although not a Lesbian despite have a Lesbian & Gay Man as bio parents, did introduce me to a new concept that shook up my brain for a couple of days. We were talking about folks who are Bi vs. those who are hetero but could be sexual with someone else of their same gender/sex. She called such folks "hetero-flexible". Then we talked about Gay men & Lesbians who could be sexual with a woman or man respectively, on a rare occasion, as being "homo-flexible". Different than being Bi because the flex folks are really hetero, Gay or Lesbian. Then we talked about folks who are Gayley Bi. Meaning Bi but leaning toward more involvements with a person of their same gender/sex.

My daughter does ID as Bi, and has been married to my son-in-law forever. They became involved with another male & female married couple almost 2 yrs. ago. Very tight poly relationship now. My son-in-law ID's as hetero-flexible. LOL!
I've heard that term and also the term 'flexual' for those who can float easily between differently gendered partners.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #27
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PumaJ View Post
I was thinking about this subject, again today whilst giving myself a pedicure and then a manicure. I realized that I have already been just saying I'm Queer, if someone asks.

Thinking back, it seems I really stated to claim Queer back in October. I did so in response to a 20 something Bi guy who was flirting with me. He was being very playful about it, not obnoxious in any way, but after a while I just got tired of dealing with it. So, I finally told him that although I was truly and deeply flattered by his interest, he could save his breath because, "I'm Queer and I'm not into men."

His response was, "Really? You don't look Queer. No wait a minute... I don't know. Since I've moved out here to Hollywood, I never know who is what anymore. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

All I could do is laugh, really. He did looked quite flummoxed. I then informed him that yes I do look Queer because I am Queer. I am a Femme Lesbian, therefore, I look like a Lesbian:-) He didn't really understand what I was stalking about at first regarding Femme. I had to explain it to him. There wasn't any issue or problem, he was just under-informed.

It really is about busting the stereotypes held about Lesbians and Gay Men, I think.
I have had some very tough conversations about "queer." think that this has mostly been due to generational interpretations. Queer to someone in my generation or older always brings up it meaning gay men, only. Yikes! And it is amazing how often I can still run into people that just can't (or won't) see a woman as lesbian if she is "feminine."

Yes, bust those stereotypes!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #28
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't really had to "prove" myself as being queer, but I am always assumed straight if I am out alone. Back when I was a tad younger I did have a couple instances where butches would approach me, thinking I was straight, and then when they found out i was already on their team.. they weren't so interested anymore *shrugs* but thats really as far as its gone for me, minus men flirting anyway lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #29
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I feel very much alone in that I am not able to prove anything to anyone. I am just me. What is inside just never comes out right or it comes out ass backwards. I will let my angels, Guardian Angel, St. Michael, and St. Jude fight my battles for me. I really have no other means of fighting any battles.

In the meantime, I will continue on being just me.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #30
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I pretty much "look straight." At least, according to everyone I know, haha. It's frustrating because sometimes I contemplate hacking my hair off - not that I'd really do it, because I've been growing my hair out way too long to ruin it - but just the fact that it would make a difference is kind of ridiculous
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #31
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

Yes! It's stupid and backwards.. I'm a femme and no one ever thinks I'm a lesbian. They think it's hard to believe. I end up doing silly and obvious things like wearing rainbows. I don't get noticed by girls, and I'm kinda shy so that sucks!
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chinajewelry For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #32
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinajewelry View Post
Yes! It's stupid and backwards.. I'm a femme and no one ever thinks I'm a lesbian. They think it's hard to believe. I end up doing silly and obvious things like wearing rainbows. I don't get noticed by girls, and I'm kinda shy so that sucks!
I can identify with this. I have a rainbow necklace myself. lol! This is sometimes why online dating is so much easier. Still, I get those "you're a lesbian" comments. Well, no I identify as queer but yeah, I'm queer. It's very annoying and condescending especially if some biological man thinks you just haven't met the right one yet.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #33
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
It's very annoying and condescending especially if some biological man thinks you just haven't met the right one yet.

Yes! Well put. They think that if they can get us in bed they can prove to us that it's really a man we want. Like, they don't realize how ridiculous that sounds!? Persistent little buggers too haha
Old 03-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #34
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Guys

Pretty much every straight male friend I've had ends up trying to get with me. I thought that they would you know, leave it alone once I told them I'm gay, but nah, In fact, a guy that was my best friend for a time actually tried to persuade me that I was in love with him even though I'm a lesbian. Like what!? He was all "Don't think of me as a male, just think of me as a person" and he was convinced that it meant I was in love with him because I blushed when he was telling me that he loved me. That took a toll on our friendship needless to say.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #35
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I've never been Asked to prove myself, however I've been postured in real life by someone that ID'd as male and it just left me peeved. Oh come on now what was that, high school, grade school, jeebus. What in the heck? lol
I don't posture back and forth and don't feel the need to prove my butchness to anyone that ID's differently than I do; let alone as a lesbian to my lesbian friends.
Old 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #36
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Proving my self has been and issue for a long time,I don't think I need to do that one bit but it seems like I end up doing it anyway even when I don't expect it.
Not long age I was playing a game of 8 ball one of the players on my team said,dam you play just like a man.I just said whatever then wen't on with the game.I offen have the same person holler at the break,break the wrack like a man damit.I just ignore it cause it dosent make me one way or the other.Ignorance is bliss for some people.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #37
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really get it from my friends, cos they're all queer lol XD but I have definitely experienced the incredulity and disbelief...

... I have been discussing elsewhere with others the last few months about how homophobia makes a life of 100% homosexual or same gender attracted behaviour basically impossible. A lot of women will have at least some experiences with a man because of societal pressure not to be gay. Homophobic people will often cite this as 'proof' homosexuality is just a phase when actually it's because the pressure and stigma and difficulty of being gay can be too much to deal with. Internalised homophobia can also be a factor, a very painful one. The whole world around us is telling us the way we love is wrong, unhealthy, gross, sick... I know I have been with men in the past when it just felt easier and I know others looked at that and were like "AH HAH! SHE'S NOT A REAL LEZZO AFTER ALL! JUST A STRAIGHTIE!" they could never understand. I feel like the world at large is often WAITING for us to "end up" with a man and has a grossly simplistic, shallow comprehension of the vast and varying ways homophobia and misogyny can intersect with our desires and dating practices and such.

I actually have a stalker at the moment (long story) who is continuously attacking my sexuality claiming I am a 'pretendbian' for 'social cred'. I find this incredibly upsetting, especially as my entire adult life has been spent as an active member of the queer community and in relationships with women but she is using the couple of times I have been with men (incl trans men) as 'proof' the rest is a sham... (incidentally this woman up until the last year claimed to be 100% straight and not interested in women at all)... it is again a toxic example of the kind of sexuality policing women are subjected to that doesn't take into account our environment and what kind of attitudes we are inured in... (after all some women never ever get the chance to come out and spend their whole lives in relationships with men... that's the impacts of homophobia...) and how we negotiate that and attempt to deal with it. I have PTSD and as a consequence have been very sexually dysfunctional for a couple of years and something this onslaught of hers has made me afraid of is of pushing myself into situations I'm not ready for or am not comfortable with in order to 'prove' something. It is so toxic and evil.

Homophobia has so much to answer for.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 03:56 AM   #38
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm truly confident in who I am, and am the architect of my life. I truly don't care how others feel about myself. My inner knowing of myself is what's important, I know my truths and live by them.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2017, 03:52 PM   #39
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,092 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I've never had to prove myself to anybody nor would i. Explain myself, now that's a whole 'nother matter...
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 12:13 PM   #40
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't feel pressure to "prove" myself as it were, but being femme, I'm definitely not visible. Nobody would guess I'm a lesbian.
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post: