jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow ***IF*** You Don't Say?!?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

*clarification*

Superhero as in person with super powers.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

-- Definitely Wonder Woman (based on the tv show back in the 70's). I've always had a major crush on her...She's one hot fem! YUM...

-- Alaska. I always wanted to go there and experience the beauty of that place.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

-- Macy Gray (not that you hear much of her these days) but I never liked her voice. I would refer to her as the drunk bag lady. In my opinion her voice is horrible and out of tune and sounds like a combination of helium and like she's being choked.

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

1) Refrigerator (self explanatory)
2) Microwave (quick easy meals/re-heating, etc)
3) Washer/Dryer (couldn't live without my clean Tide/Downey freshness)
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Robin. I have a thing for bois

New Zealand or Australia

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? all rap. ALL of it. But I know other people like it so i only want it to disappear from my little world

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? microwave, coffee pot and fridge
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If you could have sex with a superhero,who would you chose and why?

I really think cat woman is hotter than hot,besides getting her to purrr would be an experence.

If you could travel anywhere in the world,where would you go and why?

I would love to go to Canada,Austrailia,New Zealand,and a fue tropical islands.I always wanted to see these places and explore the wonders of the area...maybe settle somewhere that my heart says is my place to be.

If you could only have 3 electrical applyances in your house,what would they be and why?Coffee pot,microwave,fridge.They are the basics the rest I can do on my own.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 01:21 PM   #6
Daktari

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? ...Not so much a super hero as such, I'd choose the Bionic Woman, or more specifically Lindsay Wagner...or Michelle Pfieffer's Cat Woman. Why...pretty self explanatory really grrrrrowl

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?... South East Asia...culture shock, food, sunshine.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?...Celine why-the-long-face Dion. *shudders*

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? iMac, kettle, refrigerator...refuse to live without connectivity to the world, plus iMac charges iPod. Refuse to live without pots of tea. Like to keep milk for tea fresh.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Thing from the Fantastic Four. He's big and beefy...need I say more.

Italy. The food, the culture, the art, the religion, the history, the countryside, the wine.......

Bruno Mars because Grenade undid any good he may have done in the world. What a horrible, co-dependent, insecure, bunch of crap.

Well since someone else said their computer, if you consider that an appliance, then me too about the computer. Is my vibrator an appliance? 'Cause that would definetly be two. And I guess the fridge, 'cause although I don't cook much, I would like a cold, tasty, beverage every so often.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I missed the question about music...I detest rap,and heavy metal...yuck..may be an expresion of whetever but I think its trash talk at its worse.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Batgirl. Tough, tight suit, smart, and oh so femme.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Right now, the only place I want to be is on a porch swing with a good book and my blue eyed southern girl, because all I really want is to be with her.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? I guess I'd have to say Eminem. I can't stand him.

- My phone, because I'd have texting, phone calls, and internet in one place.
- Coffee pot, because I need coffee.
- The stereo, because I can't live without music.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

sue storm *swoon*

italy. i've always wanted to go der! i would come back weighin' 5o lbs mo', but what da hey?!!

celine dion. no explanation needed!

fridge, stove, computer
Old 08-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Cat Woman

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Id Go Everywhere Man

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Celine

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? Coffee Pot, Washer/Dryer, Vibrator ....but for real I need more that three. Blowdryer, curling iron, stove. fridge, AC!!!!, alarm clock, laptop, tv, rollers. It really is difficult to choose, I am spoiled.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I see a Celine trend...lol.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? I am truly at a loss on this one.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Alaska to see the blue glaciers.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Yet another Celine vote. I can't watch her sing, even on mute.

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? Washer/Dryer, Frig and Stove.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

A tie between Elastigirl from the Incredibles and Lady Death ooh WAIT, a three some, now your talkin'

Italy, the Umbria region, or Siena

Wow, that is, hmmmmm I guess some horrible popular neo nazi band

Fridge, so I could preserve food in the cold, range so I could cook said food to a safe temperature, computer for school, my job and entertainment

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary

Last edited by Venus007; 08-14-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: incongruous formating
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #15
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Zatanna Zatara

Zanzibar

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Ziggy Stardust

Computer, Refrigerator, Television.....I ran out of Z's
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #16
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Poison Ivy. Strong, independent, sexy, eco-terrorist. Need I say more?

New Zealand. I would like to learn more about the Maori people and their culture.

Aqua. Thank goodness they split in 2001.

Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Stove.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cara For This Useful Post: