Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 03-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #61
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Yet Unknown:

Yesterday and today were beautiful sunny days and it made me think of you. Wondering when you are gonna show your beautiful self to me. I enjoy being single, but there are days that the anticipation of you and I together get the best of me. This weekend is one of those times.

I look forward to so much with you. I know we will go through good times and bad times. But the bad will be ok because of the love and comittment we will have for each other.

One thing that I have learned is that through all the pain of the past I had to go through it to get to you. Truth be told, who knows if we both have alot more bad to go through to get to each other. I for one baby girl know when I have met you all of that would have been worthwhile to have you in my arms for a lifetime.

To be able to love you so completely and unconditionally. Like you have never been loved before. I look forward to being proud to be your man, to have you as my partner, my equal, my best friend, and my wife.

Our course is not yet chartered baby girl. So many memories to make. So many might have beens to erase. In time when its supposed to be we will be with each other. I will await your arrival with patience. Because I know the best things are saved for last. And are worth waiting for... Keep that key that you have to my heart safe and close to you, until we meet.....

Your Prince
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #62
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default for Hym

i don't possess the talent of being able to adequately express my feelings with my own words, so i tend to admittedly steal from other places. Unfortunately i don't know the author of this piece.

Dear Sweet Massive Daddy of mine,

Hold on to me
and i will hold on to You
Through anything and everything
life brings our way.

Bring me Your worries
and i'll listen with my heart.

Tell me what You need
and i'll do my best to give it to You.

Love me
even when it isn't easy
and i promise to do the same for You.

i am Yours.
rhonda
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #63
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

The title of this thread reminded me of this beautiful and touching song, interpreted here by an awesome singer. I just had to post it. Hope you love it as much as I do

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aTLurY3gw"]YouTube- KETTY LESTER LOVE LETTERS i retracked this video and tried to get the lip synch as good as i could[/nomedia]

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #64
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
i don't possess the talent of being able to adequately express my feelings with my own words, so i tend to admittedly steal from other places. Unfortunately i don't know the author of this piece.

Dear Sweet Massive Daddy of mine,

Hold on to me
and i will hold on to You
Through anything and everything
life brings our way.

Bring me Your worries
and i'll listen with my heart.

Tell me what You need
and i'll do my best to give it to You.

Love me
even when it isn't easy
and i promise to do the same for You.

i am Yours.
rhonda
your words always move Me babygirl
And these are My words to you

I love you,
With all My heart.
you are My sunshine,
you are My life,
The air I breathe.
Although we are miles apart,
My arms are always wrapped around you,
Keeping you safe from harm
Protecting you with all I am.
I am with you,
I am here for you,
Through good times and bad,
I am yours.
your Syr,
your Daddy,
yours,
Always,
Forever.
I carry you in My thoughts,
And in My dreams.
My heart beats for you,
And only for you,
My babygirl,
My little one,
My rhonda.

Love Daddy
xxx

Old 12-29-2010, 03:28 AM   #65
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Beloved,
Thank you so much for being with me today. You were tender and sweet and concerned and funny, sometimes even all at the same time. You listened quietly as I sobbed out the sorrow I was close to drowning in. You let me tell you everything I was feeling, and when I was done you took hold of me and began to pull me back to safety. Your voice lifted me up out of the depths and set me back on solid ground. You wrapped me up in your love with incredible unselfishness. You helped me weave my way through the threads of my past love. You reminded me of the beauty that had preceeded the pain and of my incredible good fortune to have known such a love. You reminded me as well of how lucky he had been to have my love. I emerged from the sorrow with my love for him still intact. It will always be intact. We both know that.

But with your strength and your calm and your presence, without even asking, you called me back to you ... to the weaving we have already begun. The weaving of the warp and weft of the fabric of our new lives together.

Thank you my love.
As Always
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #66
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My Dearest Unknown :

Here is a song that I think fits what I think about us right now

Signed

Awaiting You
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #67
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

My life is not the same if you are not a part of it. You make me laugh and I always feel at home with you, wherever we are. I always enjoy my time with you. There are so many things that I wish I had done differently, so much time wasted. So many things about myself that I waited too long to fix, heal or change. So many resentments that I did not let go of. There you were waiting patiently for me to be the person that you know I am, the one that you fell in love with all those years ago. Though I let you down, it was not with intention, as I never meant to hurt you. It took a long time for me to see that I was wounded and needed to heal, let go of the past and begin again.

My mistakes are many, but my love for you is deep. Ive wasted time in shallow waters and I long for something deep, intense and true.

Ive asked you to forgive me and I know that it is hard to do, but I am swearing on everything that is sacred and holy to me that I will never let you down again. I will be the strong, dedicated committed NB that you fell in love with. You are my true love and being led astray by someone who preyed on my compassionate heart, was a huge mistake that I can not erase, but it taught me to value you even more.

Please give us one more chance..I want you to be proud of me. You will be. Of this I am sure. We were meant to be together, I know this in my heart.

For now..I will see you in my dreams,

Yours,

NB

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #68
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest Desd
To say I was lost when you met me would be a understatement I was wounded and wary I swore I would never let anyone close again and never say those three words. You took me as I was and I know it was not always easy you stood by my side even when others told you to run that I was not worth it. I saw the beauty of life with you and that I could trust in you and in what I was feeling even when it scared me.. You show me what love can be in you I have my other half.. we are building a family a home a life and I will spend the rest of my life loving you and showing you how much I believe in you and in us.
we belong together and I wish I had time I had wasted in others to give to you
Soon before our family and friends we will be married bound to one another and baby it only gets better from here
love you to infinity and beyond
Bard
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #69
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default To the one who used to be the one....

Dear You,

Oh how I loved you, so much & so deeply, at times those feelings would overwhelm me & make me cry. I never felt so complete, so cherished, so cared for, so loved, so.... attached. I never recieved flowers before you came along... or jewelry. Picking out our house together, making it our own.... dreaming about our future together. I couldn't wait to see you at the end of the day. Laughing with you, making you dinner, washing your laundry, cleaning our house, movies in bed with kitties all around.... perfection. Love making with you was incredible, unbelievably hot and magical. And you knew how to spoil a good girl, in all the ways that mattered.

You changed me. You changed my life. Oh how I loved you. I will never go forward into another relationship the same for you've shown me *how* it's supposed to be, shown me that being open to someone else has joyful rewards.

I will take these lessons learned, good & bad, embracing the next love with my whole being, offering up my bruised & still tender self with abandon.

Your loss.

Sincerely, me
Old 10-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #70
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dear "You";

I had a dream about you last night, though I have never seen you, nor do I know what you look like! Your face in the dream was obscure, so I still do not know what you looked like!

But you were so romantic, and wanted me to know I meant the world to you! You protected me from the "boogies" in my world......the things that make my heart race......the things that make me want to turn tail and run!

I thank you! I can only hope you are there in my dreams tonight!
sarahwho is offline   Reply With Quote