Old 01-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #121
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone smoke anything new over the holidays? I smoked an old favorite in the hot tub tonight and paired it with a Guinness (or two).
Old 01-26-2014, 11:28 AM   #122
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
Anyone smoke anything new over the holidays? I smoked an old favorite in the hot tub tonight and paired it with a Guinness (or two).
I picked up the new Zino Limited Edition which was quite nice. Tempted me to get a box of them. Flatbed also has a new Farmer's Blend (70 gauge!!!!). The thing is HUGE. They also have a new Kentucky Fired one that I should be getting next week.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 07:58 AM   #123
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Best Cigar thus Far in my Young Life

I was celebrating a new job last night and I generally do these sort of celebrations with a nice bourbon and a fine cigar.
I had a "Cifuentes y Cia Partagas" Limited Reserve 1995
It was the finest cigar I have ever had the pleasure to smoke.
Smooth, complex flavor, wonderful aroma and it paired well with my bourbon or rather the bourbon paired well with the cigar. The bourbon was Bulleit 10 year old and it was quite nice too.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 09:20 PM   #124
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
I was celebrating a new job last night and I generally do these sort of celebrations with a nice bourbon and a fine cigar.
I had a "Cifuentes y Cia Partagas" Limited Reserve 1995
It was the finest cigar I have ever had the pleasure to smoke.
Smooth, complex flavor, wonderful aroma and it paired well with my bourbon or rather the bourbon paired well with the cigar. The bourbon was Bulleit 10 year old and it was quite nice too.
Had to bump it for the bourbon mention. Newbie at both. Recently got a bottle of Woodford Reserve. Will be having my first cigar this weekend. Have no clue on what it will be, but I'll figure it out before then.
Must find a bourbon thread now.

Congrats on the job. Hope you are still enjoying.
Old 09-11-2018, 08:34 AM   #125
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love a good cigar...

Nice to see others here do too.

I tend to prefer a larger ring gauge, mostly because I don't smoke often so when I do I want a cigar that lasts.

To pair, I'll drink a higher end bourbon - like Woodford - or either a glass of red or even some champagne, which is an excellent palate refresher. Occasionally, a darker beer goes well (though porters and stouts are too heavy for this chick).

...and a shout out to smoking in the hot tub!!
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #126
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieRobbie View Post
Nice to see others here do too.

I tend to prefer a larger ring gauge, mostly because I don't smoke often so when I do I want a cigar that lasts.

To pair, I'll drink a higher end bourbon - like Woodford - or either a glass of red or even some champagne, which is an excellent palate refresher. Occasionally, a darker beer goes well (though porters and stouts are too heavy for this chick).

...and a shout out to smoking in the hot tub!!
I'll just take the nice big cigar and the hot tub, Maddie. You can drink the alcohol intended for me. But I will have to try the Woodford. I am typical with a Cohiba or a Havana.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post: