Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 AM   #41
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Why do I HAVE to be the grownup??
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #42
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

*group hug* YAY!

um why do you have to be the grown up? so stop being the grown up if ya dont wanna be...

I really really hurt from the fall this morning... I think it is epson salt bathtime...
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #43
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I am over Southwest offering DING fares to everywhere but where I want to go dammit! Come ON Southwest...WORK WITH ME!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #44
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

got an A- on my 2nd History of Musical Theatre exam! yay!
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D-Money For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #45
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

congrats d-money

um... I still wanna go to Austin... where is it you wanna go?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #46
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
congrats d-money

um... I still wanna go to Austin... where is it you wanna go?
thanks!

answer to your question: Greece ... or Egypt ... or Versailles
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to D-Money For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #47
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Why on earth would I rush out and buy the 'absolutelybestestlongestandthickestnottomentionmo stnaturallookingeyelashesinalltheworld' mascara I saw advertised on TV last night when the small print at the bottom of the screen informed me that the model's lashes had been 'enhanced' with fake lashes?

Huh?
ha ha ha ha....sounds like they did the old bait n' switch ad trick. Thought that went out with Ogilvey & Mather when they were still pups on Madison Avenue.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #48
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

ok this really hurts... falling down a flight of stairs really really SUCKS!!! it feels like my leg is going to fall off!.. that or I wish it would... I live in a three story house (not including the basement), how am I suppose to take care of it when I can't get up the flipping stairs!?!?!? I can't even sit in a chair long... can't find the laptop... my roommates who are both out of the state currently aren't answering their phones... what a day!!!!

btw.. I still think the ghosts of my house are trying to kill me.. the house is well over 100yrs old... dont try telling me there aren't any ghosts here...

who wants to come play nurse? and housekeeper? and animal feeder?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #49
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I ran with scissors today....and did not fall....and did not poke in my eye! I have had a rebellious kind of day and I feel great!
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #50
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

G is a real cut up
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #51
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The butterfly bush in my back yard is working!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #52
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Hello.

What? Oh, not random enough?

I took a shower today, snuck right into the bathroom when no one was looking and took it--didn't even share it with anyone, just hogged it all to myself and used the whole thing up. Not giving it back, either.... I was feelin' kinda dog-in-the-manger-ish, so I sent the leftovers down the drain.

Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #53
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Well I suppose it depends on how tightly you fastened them to the tree to begin with, Jack... I'd imagine if they're on there good enough to stay put as ornaments, pulling on one would topple the tree.

Never knew anyone who used them as ornaments before, although I have seen miniature tools for tree decorations... Bet Gryph and Nick would love decorating a tree THAT way.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My housemate has apples for the tree ornaments. Apples. And they're not even REAL. I'd prefer guns, I think. At least guns come with a built in hangy thingy where the trigger is.

Um, unloaded, of course.

Guns and popcorn strings. I say do it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #55
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My housemate has apples for the tree ornaments. Apples. And they're not even REAL. I'd prefer guns, I think. At least guns come with a built in hangy thingy where the trigger is.

Um, unloaded, of course.

Guns and popcorn strings. I say do it.
Gimme your guns annie......AND THE BULLETTS
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #56
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Randomly posting things?

I love just sitting on My ass at work and calling people, a change from taking calls, AND getting paid for it too

As Brent Wagner says on the show Pass Time, "Cash is Good"
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 12:08 AM   #57
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I hate hanging curtains.
But once they're hung, I'm glad I did it.
They don't scream long.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:19 AM   #58
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I had a nightmare about synchronized swimmers.

The all looked like Bette Davis in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #59
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

I had a favorite coffee mug. It broke the other day. Coffee just doesn't taste the same in a different mug now.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #60
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

Random stuff, ok, well I miss being kissed and kissing someone, it has been more than a year the last time I kissed...
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff