Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 05-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lonely, young, studly butch seeks like-mined lover.

I hate to make this sound like a personal ad, but is there anyone out there wo would want me? I'm young, fun, studly, and i'm full of talent. i'm an old-fashioned romantic, but I know how to treat a woman. But, just a note, i want someone real, seeing as I've been played way too many times. And, I don't want to be someone's mold, I want them to love me for me. And, whenever possible, be their knight in any armour, their hero.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

This is very sweet. It is nice to see that other people think like I do and seem to wear their hearts on their sleeves as well.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

"Never be in a hurry,
or you may pass your future right by.
She'll be pissed if you don't slow down n pick her up."
~DW~

"Be your own Hero first,
so you'll know what it's like for others."
~DW~

Yep, sounds like a Personal Ad.

But it IS in the Singles Mingle Forum.

And it IS a Personal Ad.
So I say Good Luck!

Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
LBgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Daddi's Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
sweetie, baby, hunny-pie
Relationship Status:
I am looking for new friends

LBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Awww what a cute post. I believe in true love, that it's there to be found, there to be reveled in and that it's worth more than all the riches in the world. Hold out for the one who appreciates you honey, you will feel as if you're home when you're with her, incomplete when you're not, and your skin will tingle at the thought of seeing her again.

I sure hope you find her!
LBgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LBgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Hey! I just wanted to wish you good luck on finding the one. I'd go on a date with you if you lived near me. <3

I just recently joined a site and it seems to be working alright, currently I'm on it just to make friends in my area, but I'm not closed to the possibilities of finding love. It's a better dating site with a lot more free things then most other sites... I recommend it! plentyoffish.com
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #6
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

...and sword fighting eh? Traditional metal like SCA fighting or fantasy foam sword fighting like Dagorhir/Belegarth/Darkon? ^__^

I don't want to go too crazy-nerd-girl on you, but I fight Darkon in Baltimore.
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:52 AM   #7
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud_puppy1991 View Post
I hate to make this sound like a personal ad, but is there anyone out there wo would want me?
Of course there is! There is someone for everyone!

Don't compromise on the things that are healthy for you. But, don't be closed off to things that you think aren't a match for you in a person. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised!

Good luck.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #8
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Of course there is! There is someone for everyone!

Don't compromise on the things that are healthy for you. But, don't be closed off to things that you think aren't a match for you in a person. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised!

Good luck.
Thank you, but I have yet to find that one. They are out there, though, I know it. But, unlike before, i'm not limiting myself. I'm going to go forth and shoot for it all. For the right person is there, they just need to be found
Old 04-29-2014, 12:02 AM   #9
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thought I would say hello, long time no chat

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 12:40 AM   #10
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Just thought I would say hello, long time no chat
That's quite alright. Hello there.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:23 AM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

hi how are you

Old 04-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #12
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Oh, I'm doing okay, I can't complain. Just trying to take things one at a time
Old 04-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #13
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

yeah I hear you there

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #14
Kimpooh

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian, just me ;-)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She... Her... Baby... Babe... ;-)
Relationship Status:
Single

Kimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST Reputation

Awww too bad your so far away....

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." Bob Marley
Kimpooh is offline   Reply With Quote