Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tarotscopes for 7/19-7/25, 2015

Tarotscopes for 7/19-7/25, 2015

Remember that I won't be posting these here after 8/1. The only way to get them will be to subscribe to the newsletter. I'm trying to repurpose some of my time. Seek joy, y'all. Pass it on.

And thanks for passing these on.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2015, 12:30 PM   #2162
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS Well, let’s just say that this is not your week to go crazy at the store. Budget where you can but remember to live in an abundance thinking mode. When you say “I have nothing” the Universe works to make that true just as surely as it works to make it true when you say “I have everything.” Set your intentions carefully this week. Scarcity thinking encourages scarcity living. Acknowledge what you have while being open to what you want. FOUR OF EARTH

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #2163
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

SCORPIO Gather with others to celebrate victories. Look back to see how far your journey has taken you. This is a good week for some reminiscing about hard-won wars. Try to start each day off praising the beauty of the night and looking forward to the glory of the day. By setting yourself into victory mode, nothing can stand in your way this week. You can tackle any thing, any project, any obstacle. Be grateful for where you were because it has brought you this moment. SIX OF AIR

Very interesting
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 09:52 AM   #2164
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Here are your Tarotscopes for this week.

I've enjoyed doing them this way so much! Now it is time to scale it back a bit. From here on out my Tarotscopes will be available via a weekly email. I'm doing this to save time. Currently I post them to so many places that it really eats up a chunk of my day.

I hope you will join the newsletter. You can get that subscribe link when you click on the Tarotscopes link here.

Seek joy, y'all. Pass it on.

http://tarotbyarwen.com/blog/?p=18680
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 09:58 AM   #2165
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

PISCES There may be something going on above your pay grade. No need for you to worry. Competition can happen where others feel that need. It is not up to you to feed their screaming. Step back. Step away. Fly off. Do whatever it takes to remove yourself from the strife others try to lay at your feet. It’s not your circus and they are certainly not your monkeys. Let them squabble as much as they like. You and your opinion are best kept to yourself this week. FIVE OF AIR

So spot on, I've just considered going back to work. They can keep the monkeys, I'm all about the Doves.....Peace and Chocolate

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2015, 10:19 AM   #2166
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

Last week's advice for Pisces to keep our opinion to ourselves didn't really resonate with me as I tend to keep my thoughts to myself anyway. Until I didn't. Then I remembered that gem of advice. Oops. This week's card of the week, Grace, is difficult because I have many more thoughts to share related to that opinion. I'm tired of being kind in the face of pain.

As for pieces' Explorer of Water this week, maybe my passion is me. Not selfish, just overdue. Sigh, I'll try to balance love and kindness with that passion this week.

Thank you for taking the time to post these here for so long. The meditative and self-reflective values made it an easy decision to sign up for the emails.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 07:09 PM   #2167
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all. Here is this month's podcast. The newsletter with this week's tarotscopes has also gone out. Let me know if you didn't get yours!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #2168
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

AQUARIUS Your cards this week are the Two of Air with Temperance. An interesting combination because one is about listening for the messages while the other is a strong reminder to be moderate and balanced. For me, this combo says, "Yes, listen to everything, but be very cautious in how much you believe." Not the best week for following rabbit trails you might say. Both cards show figures who have their concentration firmly in place. They are not allowing outside distractions to take away from the task at hand. Let's make this week about listening before talking and about keeping your head down at work. I think there may be some fallout that you will want to miss.

Are we still "allowed" to share the cards here?

This has two meanings for me. One, I have a lot to do and can't get sidetracked by less urgent but maybe more enjoyable things. The biggest reward will come after all the hard work, not before. Two: Many times you're best off not sticking your nose into work politics and just doing the best job you can.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #2169
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

http://eepurl.com/m8aUT Looking for this week's Tarotscopes? I just sent out this week's newsletter. Subscribe today so you don't miss them again.

Once you've subscribed, look for the confirmation email. Check your trash too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 11:21 PM   #2170
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

SAGITTARIUS How’s your budgeting going? Might be time to take a look at your finances. If you aren’t saving something, you need to get started. Even a dollar a week is better than nothing. I know times are hard but when you set your mind to thinking that, you make it more real than it needs to be. Abundance thinking doesn’t mean spend every dime you have. It means counting what you have as blessings. Gratitude is going to be your staff this week. Let your first response be one of thanks rather than a litany of what you don’t have. It’s not easy, but it will reopen the paths that have been closed. FOUR OF EARTH

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #2171
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iyigAZI3k are the monthly Tarotscopes done in video so you can see the cards.

Seek joy, y'all! Pass it on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 08:33 PM   #2172
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week's Tarotscopes

You can jump to your sign if you like.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2015, 09:02 PM   #2173
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
This week's Tarotscopes

You can jump to your sign if you like.
Wow -- Libra really fit me this week-- especially since I'm back in the classroom tomorrow teaching and learning from the students (always!).

Thanks, Arwen!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 08:17 AM   #2174
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Wow -- Libra really fit me this week-- especially since I'm back in the classroom tomorrow teaching and learning from the students (always!).

Thanks, Arwen!
Thank you for the feedback, Soon. I really love doing these so it's great to hear from you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 10:43 AM   #2175
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Cancer was definitely spot on and specific to my life at this moment
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #2176
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
Cancer was definitely spot on and specific to my life at this moment
Glad to hear it! Hope you have a super week. MUAH!
Old 09-14-2015, 10:31 AM   #2177
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

This week's scopes are up!
Old 09-14-2015, 01:33 PM   #2178
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Arwen, the link in your post doesn't work for me.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:07 PM   #2179
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Whoops! Thanks, Orema. Try this link for this week's Tarotscopes.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:39 PM   #2180
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I should have added thank you for everything, Arwen! You're the best
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: