Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Pssst!

I have a cold. Energy welcomed.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #1042
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR XXJudgment Decisions been made. Announcement coming. Don't toot yr horn just yet. Let them make the final call.

Not sure how to read this one, but I guess I will find out.

Hope you feel well soon.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #1043
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Feel better soon Arwen.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #1044
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Feel better soon!

Carrots?

Who knew?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 07:22 AM   #1045
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

"CAN IXHermit Set yr eyes on the furthest hill. Then hop to it. U are alone in this quest. That's a good thing. No one holds U back."

Yes!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #1046
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

AQ KSticks Time to do it. Wear crown proudly. Be the leader. U have a strong backing. Believe in their believing. Hail the Conqueror.

amen!!!
thank you so much!

I have never needed permission to wear my crown or tiara, but ok, it goes with everything anyway! lil!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #1047
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Not sure how to read this one, but I guess I will find out.

Hope you feel well soon.
I think good news is how you should read it, sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Feel better soon Arwen.
Thanks, honey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Meander View Post
"CAN IXHermit Set yr eyes on the furthest hill. Then hop to it. U are alone in this quest. That's a good thing. No one holds U back."

Yes!
How far will you go this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai~ View Post

AQ KSticks Time to do it. Wear crown proudly. Be the leader. U have a strong backing. Believe in their believing. Hail the Conqueror.

amen!!!
thank you so much!

I have never needed permission to wear my crown or tiara, but ok, it goes with everything anyway! lil!
Grin, there you go!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #1048
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

SCO IIHPS U are called to answer questions.May be best to only offer mystery. You are not teacher so much as a pointer of the way.

Mystery is a given.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #1049
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thank you, Arwen. I do hope you are feeling better.

LIB QDaisies: You have accomplished so much. Take a moment to look back. Focus on what you've got done, but get ready for what's next.

~This is a tough one for me, because I always feel that I can do more, more, more...better, better, better....faster, faster, faster.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 08:25 AM   #1050
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Your monthly Tarotscopes podcast is now available. Click on the green link t start the audio. It's also available on iTunes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:29 AM   #1051
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

• AQ Hermit Find time for you. Say no to social activities this wk. Navel-gazing necessary. Write/Create/Dream Get outside more.
  • PIC KnWtr Emotional needs move U forward. Ride the waves carefully. Allow yrslf this journey. Focus on what U need emotionally most.
  • ARI 4Air Check yr thoughts. Redefine which are important. Time to hatch new plots. Time to declutter your mind. Strip down to urgent.
  • TAU QAir Crystal clear information only comes when you still your mind, clean your body, open your soul. What messages are u missing?
  • GEM Death Big change. Adjustment period painful. Holding on to the old causes grief. Let go. Move on. Level up.
  • CAN 10Air Migration inevitable. Mental patterns become clear when U pay attention. Follow the leader ONLY if you agree w them.
  • LEO 1Fire Potential is huge for passionate explosion of self. Get out. Search. Explore. EXPERIENCE. This is a hands-on, heart-in wk.
  • VIR 10Fire Put the fire out first. Deal with the embers. It's not over just yet. U've got clean work on aisle LIFE left to do.
  • LIB HPS Your answers are within. Trust yr intuition. Honor the mystery of you. Self-help works if you act on the information.
  • SCO Magician Creative will power carries you forward. Understanding how magic works isn't important. Believing in it is. Willpower.
  • SAG 7Wtr Emotional choices. Choose 1 over the others to move forward. No choice=stuck daydreaming. Want to start doing? CHOOSE.
  • CAP World Give birth to joy. Allow yr creation space in the world. Let it out. Show it off. Spiritual awakening at hand.
I hope you had a good week. How is this week shaping up?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #1052
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
VIR 10Fire Put the fire out first. Deal with the embers. It's not over just yet. U've got clean work on aisle LIFE left to do.

Interesting.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #1053
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

AQ Hermit Find time for you. Say no to social activities this wk. Navel-gazing necessary. Write/Create/Dream Get outside more.

after last week a most welcome idea!
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:51 AM   #1054
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

CAN 10Air Migration inevitable. Mental patterns become clear when U pay attention. Follow the leader ONLY if you agree w them.

Migration? Hmmm. I wonder if this is literal or figurative. I am not prepared to go anywhere, physically. However, I am perched for all sorts of other evolutions.

Thanks, Arwen. Hope your cold is better!
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #1055
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Thank you Arwen!

Quote:
SCO Magician Creative will power carries you forward. Understanding how magic works isn't important. Believing in it is. Willpower.

Mmmmm. Magic. Yes, this would be nice...
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #1056
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LEO 1Fire Potential is huge for passionate explosion of self. Get out. Search. Explore. EXPERIENCE. This is a hands-on, heart-in wk.

Good afternoon, Arwen!!! Thanks for your doing these....every week...giving us part of your Sunday...I, for one, appreciate the hell out of you for doing them....(((((((((Arwen))))))))
Mine is definitely spot on for me...as I am coming into my own as far as passion within myself and doing "hands on, heart in" week ahead....THANKS!!!! Love ya , ma'am!!!...
Old 06-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #1057
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
ARI 4Air Check yr thoughts. Redefine which are important. Time to hatch new plots. Time to declutter your mind. Strip down to urgent.
Thanks - I was just thinking about this the day before yesterday.

Also, your read for Aries in June - about the soul sucker(s) - really hit the nail on the head.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #1058
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
  • AQ Hermit Find time for you. Say no to social activities this wk. Navel-gazing necessary. Write/Create/Dream Get outside more.
  • CAP World Give birth to joy. Allow yr creation space in the world. Let it out. Show it off. Spiritual awakening at hand.
I hope you had a good week. How is this week shaping up?
Thank you for our Tarotscopes Arwen! I don't know how much more awakening I can do, but I'm loving it, and open to so much more!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #1059
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

TAU QAir Crystal clear information only comes when you still your mind, clean your body, open your soul. What messages are u missing?

Usually everything.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #1060
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
TAU QAir Crystal clear information only comes when you still your mind, clean your body, open your soul. What messages are u missing?

Usually everything.
And I know better so there. Love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Thank you for our Tarotscopes Arwen! I don't know how much more awakening I can do, but I'm loving it, and open to so much more!

I firmly believe that we can never be too awake. It's learning how to live with ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Thanks - I was just thinking about this the day before yesterday.

Also, your read for Aries in June - about the soul sucker(s) - really hit the nail on the head.
I never remember what I say on those. I have to listen to them again. But thank you. And cut bait if you've got a sucker, darlin'. Cut bait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
LEO 1Fire Potential is huge for passionate explosion of self. Get out. Search. Explore. EXPERIENCE. This is a hands-on, heart-in wk.

Good afternoon, Arwen!!! Thanks for your doing these....every week...giving us part of your Sunday...I, for one, appreciate the hell out of you for doing them....(((((((((Arwen))))))))
Mine is definitely spot on for me...as I am coming into my own as far as passion within myself and doing "hands on, heart in" week ahead....THANKS!!!! Love ya , ma'am!!!...
Hugs. You go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedarino View Post
Mmmmm. Magic. Yes, this would be nice...
GLITTER!GLITTER!
There, you have some magic. Now make good use of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Meander View Post
CAN 10Air Migration inevitable. Mental patterns become clear when U pay attention. Follow the leader ONLY if you agree w them.

Migration? Hmmm. I wonder if this is literal or figurative. I am not prepared to go anywhere, physically. However, I am perched for all sorts of other evolutions.

Thanks, Arwen. Hope your cold is better!
That's an air card so normally I would say it's about mind and thought migration rather than physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
AQ Hermit Find time for you. Say no to social activities this wk. Navel-gazing necessary. Write/Create/Dream Get outside more.

after last week a most welcome idea!
Aquarius is my rising and I'm hoping for some navel gazing time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Interesting.
Do tell, honey. Dooooo tell.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: