Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-06-2015, 02:52 PM   #19601
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #19602
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nobel Laureates We’d Like to Forget

Nobel Laureates We’d Like to Forget (By Mark Strauss, National Geographic)

At the onset of Nobel Week, National Geographic presented our list of great discoveries that were incomprehensibly overlooked for the prestigious award. Now, as we enter day two, we take a look at the Nobel Laureates we could have done without.

Some failed to credit the female colleagues who had made their achievements possible. Others used their fame to promote junk science. And still others, under the guise of continuing their pursuit of knowledge, revealed their inner bigotry.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2015, 09:55 AM   #19603
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Halloween candy that I wanted to throw down on the street and have cars run over it!. Ace remembered these neighbors. Yes.....*grimace face

candy corn made me want to hurl

red, black, polka dot. Licorice made me want to hurl

I wanted GINORMOUS candy bars! So big, I could trade one for a bicycle.!

Oh heck! I enjoyed trick or treating for dental products. Ace is a flossing machine.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 08:00 AM   #19604
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Haunted House Snaps Photos At The Scariest Moment Of The Tour... And I Can't Stop Laughing

The Nightmares Fear Factory in Canada claims to be the scariest haunted house attraction in the world. And after seeing these pictures... they might be right.

There is a hidden camera that snaps photos right at the scariest moment of the tour. I have no idea what happens at this moment, but judging by these people's reactions... it's absolutely terrifying!!

More hilarious pictures here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 08:20 AM   #19605
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
The Nightmares Fear Factory in Canada claims to be the scariest haunted house attraction in the world. And after seeing these pictures... they might be right.

There is a hidden camera that snaps photos right at the scariest moment of the tour. I have no idea what happens at this moment, but judging by these people's reactions... it's absolutely terrifying!!

More hilarious pictures here.
In the link to other pics, the guy in the long-sleeved blue pinstriped shirt looks PISSED that anyone dare try to scare him. See that balled up fist? His companion is lucky she's behind him a little bit. lol

Stuff like this is why I don't go in haunted houses.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 10-08-2015 at 08:22 AM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 08:26 AM   #19606
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
In the link to other pics, the guy in the long-sleeved blue pinstriped shirt looks PISSED that anyone dare try to scare him. See that balled up fist? His companion is lucky she's behind him a little bit. lol

Stuff like this is why I don't go in haunted houses.
I did notice that guy...lol. He was ready to punch someone's lights out.

And, I am right there with you when it comes to haunted houses or scary stuff in general!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #19607
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2015, 11:50 AM   #19608
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Banksy on Coppers

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 07:06 AM   #19609
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,241 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Democrats Are Trolling Republicans with Sick Political Burns

"Rep. Mark Takano’s (D-Calif.) created a fake ad for “Speaker of the House” that they posted on Craiglist on Thursday night, likely met with a tidal wave of high-faves from his staffers."

LOL @ "Managing multiple investigative committees aimed at attacking Hillary Clinton."
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #19610
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Vaccine could save the Tasmanian Devil from extinction.

Last week, 20 captive-bred Tasmanian devils were returned to the wild. While that may not seem to be much of a population bump, it’s a start for the famously snarly marsupials that have been devastated by a communicable cancer known as devil facial tumor disease.

Since it was first discovered in 1996, the cancer has killed off as many as 90 percent of the animals in many parts of their habitat. With no cure in sight, conservationist resorted to rounding up hundreds of disease-free animals from the wild, where they were placed in safe captive-breeding programs located far from the possibility of infection.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...-ptnr-huffpost

* I have an artist pal who painted a captivating portrait on this topic. At the risk of coming off as spamming this site, if anyone is interested in seeing it, you can message me. We can not afford to lose these precious guys.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #19611
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default t.g.i.f

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2015, 07:25 AM   #19612
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Scientist takes first-ever photo of rare bird, then kills it in the name of science. *sigh

*humans can not create this incredible majesty of different life forms, but we sure know how to snuff it out.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...killed-science

OCT 9, 2015 Taylor Hill is an associate editor at TakePart covering environment and wildlife.

When Chris Filardi, director of Pacific Programs at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, was finally holding the elusive Guadalcanal moustached kingfisher, he told Slate writer Rachel Gross, it was like finding a unicorn.

Filardi had been searching for the orange, white, and brilliant-blue bird for more than 20 years, when on a field study in the high forests of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands, he finally heard the “ko-ko-ko-ko-kiew” sound of what he described as the unmistakable call of a large kingfisher.

After days of tracking, he and his colleagues captured a male moustached kingfisher in a mist net.

“When I came upon the netted bird in the cool shadowy light of the forest I gasped aloud, ‘Oh my god, the kingfisher,’ one of the most poorly known birds in the world was there, in front of me, like a creature of myth come to life.” Filardi wrote in a Sept. 23 blog post.

*photo taken while bird was alive.......grrrrr
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2015, 10:42 AM   #19613
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 08:09 AM   #19614
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

New 282 square ft micro units in S.F. for 3k 2 can sleep in the kitchen

Studio Details:

Elongated studios: 282 sq ft
Beds: Two Beds
Kitchen: Inclusive
Bathroom: Private with Bathtub
Storage: Built In

*I so could not live like this, but if I absolutely HAD to, residing in this limited space would get me ready for the loony bin, because I would go stark raving mad!

To many in Hong Kong, micro spaces are just standard and ordinary.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #19615
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 12:58 PM   #19616
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
New 282 square ft micro units in S.F. for 3k 2 can sleep in the kitchen

Studio Details:

Elongated studios: 282 sq ft
Beds: Two Beds
Kitchen: Inclusive
Bathroom: Private with Bathtub
Storage: Built In

*I so could not live like this, but if I absolutely HAD to, residing in this limited space would get me ready for the loony bin, because I would go stark raving mad!

To many in Hong Kong, micro spaces are just standard and ordinary.

I saw a documentary on HBO last night, about the wholesale gentrification of San Francisco due to all the big tech companies moving in. Landlords are evicting tenants and building expensive apartments and houses.

The tenants are either sleeping on the streets or in churches or, if they have any money at all, in SRO's.

I guess the micro units are next, for those that can afford them.

The documentary was San Francisco 2.0.

Very sobering.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 06:24 AM   #19617
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default So true ...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 06:53 AM   #19618
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

"Nudes Are Old News" at Playboy

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/13/bu...yboy.html?_r=1

"Last month, Cory Jones, a top editor at Playboy, went to see its founder Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion.

In a wood-paneled dining room, with Picasso and de Kooning prints on the walls, Mr. Jones nervously presented a radical suggestion: the magazine, a leader of the revolution that helped take sex in America from furtive to ubiquitous, should stop publishing images of naked women.

Mr. Hefner, now 89, but still listed as editor in chief, agreed. As part of a redesign that will be unveiled next March, the print edition of Playboy will still feature women in provocative poses. But they will no longer be fully nude."

* My mom caught Ace with an "adult" magazine at the age of 12, on the front porch. She laughed and said my complexion turned 10 shades of not grey but crimson. But I was looking at the magazine for the indepth articles. Really.

This is Playboys first issue, highly sought after......

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #19619
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 01:18 PM   #19620
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff