femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
This is a biggie for me too, so how does one tell someone it's annoying as hell without being RUDE?
By simply telling the someone that reading the paper is a solitary pleasure they will be able to enjoy when I am finished with said paper. Nothing rude about that......

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #42
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
By simply telling the someone that reading the paper is a solitary pleasure they will be able to enjoy when I am finished with said paper. Nothing rude about that......

Elle*
that could work!

in the moment i wanna say

*DO you MIND?????????????*

not much finesse when i am peeved.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #43
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL what about when other people undermine you?

like when i am correcting my dog i don't want to hear *ohhh it's ok" and then continuing on like i just didn't correct my own dog

my dog, my rules!

Oh sure, let me add another thing to my peeves

When I had a dog, she was trained so well by me, no one would dare correct me

And as for the crumbs in anything, my brother would do it when we were kids and butter in the jelly jar
My peeves started oh so many years ago...wondering now if that will make me hard to live with
Surely there is one person out there that will accept me as I am...flawed with peeves, oh yes I am

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #44
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smouldering View Post
See when i walk into a bathroom and the shower curtain is closed.. I get the heebie jeebies and have to make sure noone is behind the curtain ready to get me lol

My daughter has a bad habit of putting glasses of milk into the fridge or putting empty containers/boxes etc back in their places instead of throwing them out.. grrr lol..

I also get a bit huffy if things are moved and I don't know where too!

I agree. I don't like the shower curtain closed. I want a very clear view of what's in there without having to slide that curtain back.

I also HATE, HATE, HATE to walk into a dark house. Please leave ONE light on in the entryway so that I can see what's going on. A completely dark (hopefully) empty house is a big pet peeve of mine.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #45
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see...........

1- If I am having a conversation with you I do not appreciate that you look at your text and start texting.....

2- I don't like to be late for anything....and sure don't like to wait for someone who is running late (because of lack of organization, lost track of time, lack or respect etc)

3- While driving, if I let you in to merge, it doesn't take much to give a "Thank you"

4- When someone doesn't let you merge and you are at the end of your lane......that PISSES me off!!!!! Let me merge you idiot, might take 5 seconds off your ride.....WOW sorry....IDIOTS!!!!

oh one more...

5- I do not like word "DEAR" and also don't like that someone uses a term of endearment towards me, unless you are my girl/.

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #46
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

People who are late or who take forever to leave the house when we have plans to go somewhere. Or if there are plans to do something, don't keep sitting on the computer or in front of the tv saying "in a minute, in a minute" for two+ hours until we're either late or missed our plans. If there's a legitimate reason such as you don't feel good or want to change the plans, TELL ME EARLIER. Don't make me sit there ready and waiting.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #47
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

okay I forgot a few

People who say they will do something and don't

People who use the word "LOVE" and don't mean it

People who use the words "I PROMISE" and don't mean it

I think I might have used the words "I PROMISE" a handful of times, because I know that things happen and we can't always follow through with it. So if I were to use it I say "I Promise to try my best" but again, I have rarely said even that. And have only said "I LOVE YOU" to very limited people. And that would be to my family or to the person I am involved with at the time.

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #48
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Popping gum, blowing bubbles and then popping, chewing gum with mouth open-like a cow; makes me insane!!

I like to chew gum on occasion but never, ever snap or pop or chew with my mouth open, ever!!

People that talk in a movie theater during the movie with a running commentary, also make me want to scream.

People that bring infants to the movies- ditto. I would get a babysitter when my girls were small or I just did not go!

Besides crying babies during a movie- parents that bring small or school-age children to an R-rated movie! I sat next to a mom that kept putting her hands over the child's eyes during the sex scenes! As though the kid could not hear the simulated sex noises and grunts! Oh lord, I was cringing and had to move my seat!

Oh and add cell phones that ring during a movie and the person answers it and has a conversation!

Cell phone discussions anywhere that is a quiet space, where the person loudly carries on any inappropriate conversation that I would rather not hear! Geesh! Do not get that whole thing either. There is no escape when you are waitungvin a line anywhere.

Anal, OCD, why yes I am!! There are just some things I can't tolerate and these are the worst offenders for me.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #49
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

what about the nose picker in the car next to you?

HELLO those are windows not walls and we don't wanna see!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #50
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
what about the nose picker in the car next to you?

HELLO those are windows not walls and we don't wanna see!
O how i hate that! I beatup a kid sitting next to me in school for doing that.

I get a peeve on when my mattress is away from the headboard more than three inches.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #51
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Crumbs or whatever was on the knife now in the jelly.

Chewing with your mouth open.

Food items in the cupboard/pantry turned in multiple directions.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #52
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i am much better about this but all the cans turned in different directions, how can you SEE what is in them?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #53
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Don't like this thread. I'm usually the one that leaves crumbs in the butter. It's all a plan. The crumbs are soaking up the butter so they will have more flavor.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #54
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Here's one not mentioned, the bills in my pocket have to all be facing the same way.
Larger bills first, small bills last, fold neatly and put in my pocket.

Ever see someone pull crumpled bills out of their pocket?
Makes me want to cringe and I so want to smooth them back out.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #55
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Don't like this thread. I'm usually the one that leaves crumbs in the butter. It's all a plan. The crumbs are soaking up the butter so they will have more flavor.
LOL well then you would have your own butter ! i do love that logic though.

anyone fiddling with their hair in the kitchen, pet peeve.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #56
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
People that bring infants to the movies- ditto. I would get a babysitter when my girls were small or I just did not go!
People in the library who do not react to their baby starting to cry by getting up and immediately moving in the direction of the bathroom or the exit
Old 02-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #57
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Usage snob...

your - you're
to - too
their - there - they're

Just a few that drive me batty.

Then there's the whole issue of puncuation, or lack thereof! Huge peeve if I have to read an entire paragraph and there's not one single period. I know, I know, it's petty really but this stuff makes me crazy!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #58
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Lol Ebon!

You are in the wrong thread!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #59
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
When someone waits until they're on the other side of the house to yell a question at you. I hate being "yelled" at. If I'm in another room it'll keep until I get back. Really. It will. Always. Unless we've been invaded by ninjas. If -- and only if -- we've been invaded by ninjas, pirates or vikings is it then OK to screech at me from another room. Seriously... *deep breath*

GGGGRRRRR!!!! I HATE being yelled at!!!!!
Grates on my fricken last nerve!
Wait till I'm in the room!
Or come look for me!

The trying to suck something out of the teeth!
The slurp, still there, slurp, still there......
go get some frakkin dental floss already!!!

Yes, reading over my shoulder unless I have invited you to check something out.
And PLEASE don't hover!!!!!
I need my 3 foot radius thankyouverymuch!

Lateness is a biggie for me too.
Don't disrespect me like that.
I am NEVER one to keep people waiting.
I am never fashionably late for anything.
I plan my time carefully to be where I said I would be at a specific time.
I will leave the house without you.

chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #60
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

It bugs me when people wear shoes in the house.
If you come over for a visit, please take them off!
I don't know where you've walked!
I don't know if you've walked through someone's hork on the sidewalk!

My home is my nice clean sanctuary!
Leave your dirty dusty shoes at the door!
I don't wear shoes in your home.
Please don't wear them in mine!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve