thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LOVE

Perfume:

LoveFury by Nine West
Eu d'Iris by Prada
Envy Me by Gucci
Princess by Vera Wang

I like spice and fruity, not a fan of the musk.

Cologne:

Coffee Man by O Boticario
Contradiction by Calvin Cline

Anything spicy and yummy

HATE:

Obsession by Calvin Cline
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
Everything Elizabeth Taylor ever made LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #62
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'm allergic to fragrances, but i really miss patchouli. it's my favorite. i also really like yankee candle company's "sage and citrus" fragrance...it makes me homesick.

as far as smells that don't make me sick...i really love the smell of fresh baked bread and garlic. and oranges.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #63
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking for a new cologne or two. The ex was sensitive to smells so I gave all of my stuff away and really have no idea now what to get. It can definitely be a little overwhelming, not only with the choices but also because smelling a few of them can give you a headache!

So I really can't answer your question.. at least not yet anyway. I'll have to read through here and get some ideas for myself.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #64
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i LOVEEEE Pink (fresh and clean) by victorias secret
Happy by Clinique
CK one obviously by CK
I love a HEAP of fragrances from AVON
Most of all i LOVE egyptian musk....in oil form...

for men i LOVE
Mambo...i think by liz claibourne
Polo...all the scents
Cool water
Drakkar
And ...the classic...old spice

HATE : liz taylors perfumes...esp white diamonds blech..may she rip
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #65
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

I love love LOVE the smell of a new bag of GOOD weed....

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #66
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Smells that I love:

freshly popped popcorn
the ocean
that smell that rain leaves when it's just gone
freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
Being in the woods smell
new car smell
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #67
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default a rose by any other name.

likes for me:
CHANEL No 5
creed spring flower
dior hypnotic poison

not likes for me:
thierry mugler angel
CHANEL allure
any lolita lempicka

Old 07-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #68
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My favorite is Lolita Lempicka, which I don't have anymore.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #69
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default love this thread

Love reading every body likes and dislikes
Right now My favorite perfumes are:
Very Hollywood by Micheal Kors
In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon
Spring in Paris By Celine Dion
Romance by Ralph Lauren
Beautiful by Estee
Also love Rose ,, Jasmine ,, and Sandlewood
Old 07-15-2012, 05:05 AM   #70
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Love:
Chanel
TokyoMilk

Hate:
Patchouli
Axe
NagChampa

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:24 AM   #71
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default buying cologne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
I am looking for a new cologne or two. The ex was sensitive to smells so I gave all of my stuff away and really have no idea now what to get. It can definitely be a little overwhelming, not only with the choices but also because smelling a few of them can give you a headache!

So I really can't answer your question.. at least not yet anyway. I'll have to read through here and get some ideas for myself.

Hey Sleepy, listen up otherwise I'll have to borrow Kitty4U's 4x2 ... unless of course you already know this ...

First off, do you remember your old cologne's, the one's you SUPER loved? Like, they made you feel like a studmuffin. If they did and the grrlies appreciated them (turning around for a second look is a good indication) just buy it again. But, if it was a while ago, maybe your body chemistry has changed since you wore it and perhaps it no longer suits you (I don't know if our body chemistry changes with time or not). Otherwise if you're going cologne hunting, make sure you're not already wearing any. For goodness sake, don't let the sales assistant wave a bit of cardboard in the air. Cardboard - skin NOT the same. Don't try more than three at a time. Smell them when they first go on your skin. Smell them again in about 10-15 mins then again about an hour later. Take a mate with you to give you a sniff

Take your time choosing because cologne and perfume is so personal. Oh, one last instruction. For goodness sake don't touch it with your fingertips! (You know I'm talking about cologne right?). The acid in your fingertips damages/changes the chemical reaction in the cologne.

Oh yeah, one more last last thing - try and talk to an experienced sales assistant or even someone who owns a perfume shop not someone more interested in their phone.

That's my one Ringgit's worth.

Oh yeah, don't be afraid to check out older colognes. And if you buy Habit Rouge I'll be buying a plane ticket to come over and rip your clothes off before you can say ...

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #72
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation
Default You can borrow the 2x4....

...anytime lusciouskiwi. It works in most cases..LOL!

But Sleepy (hope you're still talking to me..)... if you're looking for a really gooooood 'driving women crazy and ripping your clothes off fragrance' try Ted Lapidus.

Dior Fahrenheit works well too.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #73
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty4U View Post

But Sleepy (hope you're still talking to me..)... if you're looking for a really gooooood 'driving women crazy and ripping your clothes off fragrance' try Ted Lapidus.

www.fragrantica.com seems like an interesting website to get perfume info

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #74
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Hey Sleepy, listen up otherwise I'll have to borrow Kitty4U's 4x2 ... unless of course you already know this ...

First off, do you remember your old cologne's, the one's you SUPER loved? Like, they made you feel like a studmuffin. If they did and the grrlies appreciated them (turning around for a second look is a good indication) just buy it again. But, if it was a while ago, maybe your body chemistry has changed since you wore it and perhaps it no longer suits you (I don't know if our body chemistry changes with time or not). Otherwise if you're going cologne hunting, make sure you're not already wearing any. For goodness sake, don't let the sales assistant wave a bit of cardboard in the air. Cardboard - skin NOT the same. Don't try more than three at a time. Smell them when they first go on your skin. Smell them again in about 10-15 mins then again about an hour later. Take a mate with you to give you a sniff

Take your time choosing because cologne and perfume is so personal. Oh, one last instruction. For goodness sake don't touch it with your fingertips! (You know I'm talking about cologne right?). The acid in your fingertips damages/changes the chemical reaction in the cologne.

Oh yeah, one more last last thing - try and talk to an experienced sales assistant or even someone who owns a perfume shop not someone more interested in their phone.

That's my one Ringgit's worth.

Oh yeah, don't be afraid to check out older colognes. And if you buy Habit Rouge I'll be buying a plane ticket to come over and rip your clothes off before you can say ...

LOL... I'm just seeing this now. TY for the advice. I remember some of the old ones and could go that way again but am looking for something new. Maybe I should try these colognes that make ya'll want to rip my clothes off.. sounds like a lot of fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #75
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:

Of course I'm not mad but I may need to check out the Ted Lapidus... just for fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #76
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Of course I'm not mad but I may need to check out the Ted Lapidus... just for fun.

There used to be an older type of Ted Lapidus that smelled even better but unfortunately it's not sold anymore and if you do find it somewhere it's quite expensive. My first lover used this one and it drove me tooootttaaallllllyyyy
crazy..and I could smell it even the next day... all over my clothes...and....just about everywhere...lol...

sooo..I would say..since the new one smells almost the same...(gets pretty close)...GO FOR IT!
Old 07-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #77
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:

Kitty -- your post reminded me I have some of this potion tucked away (as well as talc of same)...

Here are a few links to informative and fun fragrance reviews for anyone seeking a new scent to try on:

http://perfumesmellinthings.blogspot.com/
http://www.nstperfume.com/
http://www.basenotes.net/

Enjoy everyone!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #78
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

i adore orange patchouli soap...
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #79
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Talking

Quote:
There used to be an older type of Ted Lapidus that smelled even better but unfortunately it's not sold anymore and if you do find it somewhere it's quite expensive. My first lover used this one and it drove me tooootttaaallllllyyyy
crazy..and I could smell it even the next day... all over my clothes...and....just about everywhere...lol...

sooo..I would say..since the new one smells almost the same...(gets pretty close)...GO FOR IT!
But Kitty /which/ Ted Lapidus? Sleepy wants some clothes ripping. Needs the right one to induce said clothes ripping.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #80
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i wear euphoria ck..
new west
alien

pine trees
fresh snow
fall days
swimming pools
puppys feet
hunysuckle on the morning dew
hys car
the air of contentment
hoilday cooking