Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

WHen i was a banking officer my first account was the banks mulit million dollar supermarket chain.

The name was *Smith Family Giant Supermarkets*

i sent a letter to the CEO introducing myself and sent.... their months reconcilement..... only in my typing i left out the E in Supermarket. It somehow came out as

Smith Family Giant Sperm Market

He called to correct me and for 10 years that account was known as dee's Sperm Market account.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 12:50 AM   #42
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

*bump*
*bump*
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 03:11 PM   #43
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,277 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend was having her 50th birthday party in Ft Lauderdale. My partner and I went and of course didn't bring everything we needed, nor did we discover everything we needed the first or second time we went to the local K-Mart (I think it was a K-Mart.)

On this third trip, we bought a friend who'd adopted my partner. I'm at one end of a very long shoe aisle with the friend. My partner is at the other end of the very long shoe aisle. I hear my partner say: "Hey Eileen, you'll never guess who's here?" I turn and say to he, "Who?" She says, "My dad!" I say, "Not if he's got two arms he's not."

Backstory: I've not met her father, but I do know he's about 6 foot tall with silver hair. His left arm was amputated about 20 years ago.

Out from behind the end of the shoe rack steps a man, about 6 foot tall with silver hair. He takes one more step out, and his left arm sleeve is missing, as is his arm. I have just met my father-in-law. My face never even got red. It went straight from fair complected to purple in a nano-second. I turned around and just started walking.

When my partner could finally talk, after getting control of her laughter, she said, "Honey, that's not my dad. Gotcha!" The gentleman standing next to her was chuckling.

She just couldn't resist when she spotted him (she has a radar for left arm amputees.) She asked him if it would be okay; he thought it was funny.

This was 13 years ago. My partner/wife and I divorced last year. She's still waiting for payback. I still haven't found the perfect opportunity for that, but I keep looking.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:41 AM   #44
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to my Oncology appointment and being asked by the Dr if she can examine me for lumps in my lymph nodes and realising I left the house with
no knickers on.......

In my defence I was freshly showered and moisturising my legs when the door knocked, I slipped my dress on quickly and ran down to answer and then was doing three things at once, as you do, left the house in a rush and didnt realise until I was hopping on the couch.

Only above the waste I tell her sheepishly. OK she smiles with a puzzled look.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 11:22 AM   #45
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I accidentally signed an important business email with “Best retards” instead of “Best regards”. Didn’t realize it until it was too late.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #46
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
This morning I accidentally signed an important business email with “Best retards” instead of “Best regards”. Didn’t realize it until it was too late.
Sorry to hear about the faux pas.... but...

Too funny, thanks for sharing this, ...morning laugh.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: