Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #2041
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Today I did 45 minutes on treadmill and day four of ab and squat challenge
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #2042
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Treadmill 45 Minutes and day 5 of squat ab challenge. Tomorrow is 1 hour zumba.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 11:24 AM   #2043
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I longed for my warm and comfy bed once I left it this morning!

T33, random program, level 8
Stats: 215 cal, 1.83 mi, 35:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.3 mph

I finished with my upper body and ab work. I didn't get to work on the chest fly machine though, which is what I usually finish on when doing my upper body. It's close to the ladies room, so I do it and then I'm outta there normally but today there was this guy just sitting on it, looking a bit dazed, so I figured it might be a while and I didn't want to wait.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 09:37 PM   #2044
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

35 min. Stairmaster / 25 min. back strengthening, leg weights, and yoga

It was the peaceful time in my day.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2014, 09:47 PM   #2045
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

I walked from my house and back again twice!

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 06:56 AM   #2046
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

3 people sitting at the front desk and not one of them remembers to turn the fans on.

Luckily, they have me.

T33, random program, level 7
Stats: 228 cal, 1.92 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 4 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

Uneventful morning.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 07:36 PM   #2047
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I forgot to post this morning!

T33, random program, levels 7-8
Stats: 262 cal, 2.33 mi, 45:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 @ 5.3 mph

I followed that up with lower body and ab work.

I didn't feel well this morning but these little workouts aren't negotiable so I went. I was glad that the treadmill went easy on me. I needed the break.

It's supposed to be raining tomorrow morning. I was going to try to stay close to home and walk the neighborhood but that depends on how wet it is. I tend to feel like I'm going to slip on wet pavement, no matter which pair of shoes I have on. Not sure what is up with that, but there it is.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #2048
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Back to the gym this week. Sunday, treadmill, weights, machines until I felt burn. Today, swam 32 laps...a mile. Feel great
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #2049
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

On Monday I missed my zumba class. I was totally bummed. We were slammed at work and got off a hour late. I wasn't able to make it to the gym with having to be back to work so early. I am sure my ankle apperciated the break . I also wasn't able to complete day six of the ab squat challenge, but I combined some of day six exercises with day seven to catch up. Tomorrow I will do the rest along with day 8 to get back on track. Gym tomorrow after work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2014, 06:26 AM   #2050
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I did stay home and walked for 45 minutes at a good clip. A minute or so of jogging thrown in there too.

It was raining but not pouring, so it was fine.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #2051
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

yoga will be on my agenda today. I am feeling the results of not doing it

Sadly, I abandoned my challenges since I was at work for 3 days straight. I should resume cuz the squats alone were making me feel much stronger. And god knows I need the abwork.
Old 12-17-2014, 08:16 PM   #2052
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Treadmill for 1 hour
Old 12-18-2014, 06:55 AM   #2053
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got sandwiched between 2 sweaty, hocking guys today. Well both were sweating, but only one kept doing that phlegmy hocking thing. Ugh.

Gross.

My face is now synonymous with the fans. I got set up and saw that the fans weren't on so I went back to the front desk. The girl was doing something underneath the counter and the second she popped up and recognized me, she said, "FANS!" before I could say anything.

T34, random program, level 8
Stats: 215 cal, 1.81 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2014, 10:11 AM   #2054
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

PIYO is on the agenda!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #2055
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

1 hour zumba
Old 12-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #2056
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Swimming for 30-45 minutes was starting to feel easier, so I added a challenge-keeping my legs straight and kicking hard against the water. I could barely do 30 minutes before they were crying . Everything's tingly.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:40 PM   #2057
Daktari

Gentle quigong exercises in the morning is the limit of my capabilities at the moment. It helps wake my body up without taxing the lungs too much.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 06:38 AM   #2058
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I don't know who or what prompted the gym to lower the temp and turn the fans up but it felt good in there today!

T33, random program, levels 8 and 9
Stats: 218 cal, 1.86 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec and 1 @ 60 sec. Both @ 5.3 mph

I was in a bit of a rush this morning. I'm still a little knotted up and I have a hefty amount of manual labor ahead of me today. I wish I'd gotten more time in.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2014, 11:25 AM   #2059
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

1 hour zumba and ab squat challenge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #2060
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

A super workout today!

It was time for me to do upper body training but I just couldn't get into the spirit of it. I ate peanut butter with my banana this morning in preparation of a circuit training workout and I brought BOTH of my workout gloves (important! last week I forgot one but brought a winter glove instead. doh!), so it should have been a no brainer but alas, it was not meant to be.

I woke up and lounged in bed for a while first. I'm finding the longer I stay in bed after I wake up, the less my pain level....at least initially. That's one good bed!

I did do an hour on the treadmill. I only started for 40 minutes and then there was an elderly gentleman that hopped on the treadmill next to me and he inspired me to keep going so I wound up doing the full hour plus cool down.

This guy was so freakin' cute! He hopped on and started walking but then quickly graduated to jogging. He was jogging baby steps on his tip toes at 2.7 mph (I snuck a peek....and continued to do so as he increased his speed throughout the workout). He's a little guy, not much taller than me and much thinner than I am. He kept upping the speed and upping it and before long, he was at 8 mph. Dude! I don't run that. Speedy Gonzalez that guy is! That wasn't his top speed even! He got close to 10 mph but only did so when he had his hands on the bar. Safety first! I felt really inspired by him and during my few intervals, we paced one another. Until he blew me out of the water, that is. lol I felt great at the end of the workout and he was still going. He came in when I was around my 10 minute mark so he was probably doing an hour too. I seriously could not keep up with him if I tried (but I didn't, because I'm not stupid).

T33, random program, levels 8, 9, 10
Stats: 422 cal, 3.49 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph @ .5 incline, 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph @ 1.5 incline, 7 @ 90 sec @ 5.3 mph @ 1.5 incline

I bumped my level every twenty minutes, so I had equal time at each one.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights